"Can you link Spotify to Groove Music?" In general, you can't make it as Spotify songs are protected. This will prevent you to using Spotify music files anywhere. Yet, in this post, you can easily get Spotify Groove Music to work.
To do that, you will need a third-party tool to rip the special protection from Spotify songs. Then you can add and connect Spotify to Groove Music. Now, let's follow the detailed guide below and learn how to link Groove Music and Spotify.
Part 1. How to Connect Spotify to Groove Music - Tool Needed
To get the Groove Music Spotify integration, you need to use a third-party tool. Here we will introduce the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you. It is a powerful music converter for Spotify on Windows and Mac computers.
With this tool, you can break the limits from Spotify songs without any effort. This program can help convert music from Spotify to FLAC, WAV, MP3, and other plain audio formats. Then you can get Groove Music and Spotify connected with ease.
Besides, the DRmare Music Converter allows you to reset the output Spotify music parameters as you want. Before the converting, you can adjust the bit rate, audio channel and other audio parameters you like. Also, you can archive the Spotify songs by artist, album, etc. to manage the music files easier in the future.
After the converting process, you can get the local Spotify songs on your computer. Then you can transfer and connect Spotify to Groove Music for use offline. Moreover, you can move the downloaded Spotify music files to any device you want to listen to directly.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert and download music from Spotify to computer with a fast conversion rate
- Support to convert and link Spotify to Groove Music and other music services
- Convert Spotify playlists, songs, albums, etc. to plain audio formats, like MP3, etc.
- Preserve the original ID3 tags and audio quality from Spotify music files
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to Groove Music Supported Audio Files
To connect Spotify to Groove Music by the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, here is the detailed steps for you. Now, please download the DRmare program on your computer. Also, make sure that you had downloaded and installed the Spotify program in advance.
- Step 1Load music from Spotify into DRmare program
- Open up the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. At the same time, the Spotify program will launch also. Here you need to go to the Spotify app to search for the songs you want to download and use on Groove Music. Then choose the target song and get its link address. And then put the link to the search bar on DRmare and click on the '+' icon. The song you select will be added into the DRmare's main screen for converting.
- Step 2Reset output format for Spotify Groove Music
- Here you need to adjust the audio formats for Spotify to Groove Music. You can go to the Preferences window on DRmare program. Then choose the 'Convert' tab to start to set the output audio formats and parameters for Spotify music on Groove Music. Also, you can alter the audio channle, sample rate for Spotify songs you want.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to Groove Music
- Now, hit on the ‘Convert' button to start to convert Spotify to Groove Music supported audio files. Once finished the downloading process, you can head to the 'converted' icon to find the local Spotify audio files on your computer. At last, you are ready to connect Groove Music and Spotify to play Spotify music on Groove Music.
Part 3. How to Link Spotify to Groove Music
In this section, you will go on to learn how to add Spotify music to Groove music as you had got the local Spotify songs on your computer. Please follow the steps below to see how to transfer Spotify playlist to Groove Music for use without any limit.
Step 1. Open the Groove Music program from your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Settings' icon at the left sidebar on the main screen of Groove Music program.
Step 3. Click on 'Choose where we look for music' option under the 'Music on this PC' section.
Step 4. Go on to locate the converted Spotify music files on the target folder on your computer.
Step 5. Touch the '+' button to add music from Spotify to Groove Music. After then, you can enjoy Spotify music on Groove Music with ease.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify and Groove Music
In this part, let's check some frequently asked questions to learn more about Spotify Groove Music.
Q1: Can I Transfer Groove Music to Spotify?
A: Yes, you can. Please open the latest Groove Music app from your computer and log in it. Then sign in to your Spotify account at the pop-up window. Once logged in, your music tracks on Groove Music will be synced to Spotify. Once done, you can listen to Groove Music on Spotify you want.
Q2: Can I Still Play My Local Music Files on Groove Music?
A: Yes, you can. The local music files are still playable with the Windows 10 Groove Music apps for PC and the Windows Phone.
Part 5. The Verdict
In this post, you had learned how to connect Spotify to Groove Music with the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. After using the this DRmare program, the Spotify music you like will be converted and saved as local files with original quality. Then you can move Spotify to any device for playing you want without limitations.