- Download Spotify songs and playlists as Spotify Free
- Batch import many tracks and run at 5X speed
- Preserve 100% lossless sound quality from Spotify
- Support to add Spotify music to Roon app
Does Roon work with Spotify? It is a frequently asked question from many beginners. If you have just started to use Roon, you may also have doubts about this issue. The answer could be disappointing. Spotify and Roon have never worked together before. And as far as I'm concerned, the Roon Spotify cooperation would not forthcoming.
Roon is an enhanced music library, which can gather a wide range of digital music resource, containing streaming services like Tidal Music, Apple Music, local audios storage, and the metadata from the website, etc.
The topic of the integration between streaming services and other platforms is a commonplace. Spotify is the market leader in the field of streaming music, so it is no doubt that it has a higher demand for its partner.
For the time being, there is no hope of Spotify Roon integration. But it doesn't mean that we can't add and listen to Spotify on Roon. The critical point lies in the next paragraph.
Let's come straight to the point. What you need is an assistive tool that can download Spotify music into local storage. It is known that Spotify Premium users can download Spotify music for offline listening. But those offline music files are not visible on your local device. And they are not playable without using the Spotify app.
That is why you need a DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, which is specifically designed to download Spotify tracks and playlists as real local files. These local Spotify songs are allowed to change formats, including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B, and so forth.
In addition, the downloaded Spotify tracks keep the lossless music quality and complete ID3 tags, such as artists, titles, albums, album arts, years, and such basic info. With the help of this smart helper, you don't need to worry about any loss of the metadata in the converted Spotify files. Therefore, it is simple to download and add Spotify to Roon after using this intelligent Spotify Music Converter.
This part is a detailed tutorial on how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to get Spotify downloaded, and then import Spotify to Roon for playback and follow-up management.
Before displaying the details, here are some tips that you should notice first.
1. There are 2 versions of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter: trial version and registered version. The following instructions will take the registered version as a demo.
2. The trial version of DRmare provides 1-min free conversion for each Spotify track. To convert a complete song, please hit the menu icon > 'Buy Now' to unlock the full features.
3. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is only for personal use. It is forbidden to use it for any piracy and illegal distribution.
Now please import the local Spotify songs to Roon. Here are 2 ways for you to refer.
1. Open the local storage folder. Then copy and paste the Spotify files to Roon.
2. Launch the iTunes. Generate a new playlist and upload the local Spotify audios into the iTunes. In the Roon, load Spotify tracks from the iTunes library.