Spotify is a well-known and popular music streaming service in the world. It lets users to listen to the music they like online. And Spotify offers different services for its free and premium users. Besides, the Spotify app can be used on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
In today's post, we will focus on how to download Spotify on Windows PC like Windows 10 and Windows 11. You will learn how to download and install Spotify for Windows 10/11 PC. Also, we will show tips how to download Spotify songs on Windows 10/Windows 11. Now, let's take a look at how to make it.
Part 1. How to Install Spotify for Windows PC
At the beginning, we would like to show you how to download Spotify for PC Windows 10/Windows 11. Please follow the detailed steps to learn how to download Spotify for Windows PC below.
Step 1. Click on the Start Menu on your Windows 10/11 PC. Then go to find and open the Microsoft Store. Also, please sign up or log in to your Microsoft account first.
Step 2. Type 'Spotify' in Microsoft Store and press 'Enter' keyboard.
Step 3. Choose the Spotify app from the search result. Then hit on 'Install' to get Spotify app for PC Windows 10 download.
Step 4. Now, wait for the installation process. Once installed, you will find the Spotify app at the programs list of the Start menu.
Step 5. Touch the Spotify app to launch it. Then you can sign up or sign in to your Spotify account.
At last, you got the Spotify download Windows PC for your Windows 10 and Windows 11. Then you can enjoy music from Spotify on Windows 11/10.
Note: To download Spotify for Windows 11/10 PC, you can also go to the official Spotify website to download and install it.
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Spotify Windows 10/11 App without Premium
As you got the Spotify for Windows 11/10 desktop app, you can listen to Spotify music with it on computer. Also, you may want to download Spotify songs for offline listening on your computer or other devices. Yet, now only Spotify Premium users have the priveledge to download Spotify music Windows 10/11 PC. If you are free Spotify users, then you can check out the tool below and see how to download Spotify songs on Windows 10/11 for free.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a great helper here for you. It is a music converter for both Spotify free and premium users. That's to say, any Spotify user can use it to download and save Spotify songs with ease. You just need a Spotify account to use it.
With this tool, you can easily download music from Spotify on Windows PC, like Windows 10, Windows 11 and so on. Also, this tool can convert and then output Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC and other audio formats. Besides, it can start the conversion at a fast speed with the original quality and full ID3 tags kept.
After the conversion, you will get the Spotify music on your Windows computer. Then you will get Spotify Windows offline mode and play Spotify music without an internet connection. By the way, you can transfer those Spotify songs from your computer to other devices for use offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows
How to Download Spotify Songs on Windows 10/11 with DRmare Music Converter
Now, let's find out how to download Spotify music Windows 10/11 and other Windows PCsby DRmare Music Converter. To begin, you need to download & install this DRmare Spotify Music Downloader on your Windows computer first. After then, you can move on the detailed steps below.
- Step 1Import Spotify playlists to DRmare
- Set up the DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows on your PC. Then you will get its main interface. Also, you will find the Spotify Windows PC app will be started as well. Here you need to enter the Spotify for Windows 10/11 app to locate any song you want to download. Once got, you can directly drag and drop the Spotify song to DRmare program main screen. Or, you can get the link to the song you like and put the link to the search bar on DRmare tool. And then tap on the plus icon.
- Step 2Set output format for Spotify songs on Windows 10/11 PC
- On the DRmare program, locate and hit on the Menu icon at the top right corner. Then select the 'Preferences' option from the option list. It will then pop up the Preferences window. Here you need to click on the 'Convert' tab and then you will see the Format, Channel and other settings. Now, please define the output audio format, bit rate and more you like for the Spotify music tracks. For example, you can choose to download Spotify playlists to MP3 or other formats according to your needs.
- Step 3Download music from Spotify on Windows 11/10 PC
- Tap the 'Convert' button to start to download Spotify music on Windows PC. Once the process is completed, you can find the Spotify songs on Windows 10/11 via the 'history' icon on DRmare tool. And then you can start to enjoy Spotify tracks on your Windows computer offline without any problem.
Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify on Windows 10/11 with Premium
How to download Spotify songs on Windows 10/11 or other Windows PCs? With a Spotify premium account, you can then directly download Spotify music on Windows PC. Yet, you can't download an indicidual song from Spotify. So, you need to create a new playlist and move your indivisual songs to the playlist in advance. Then you can begin to download songs from Spotify on Windows. Now, let's see how to do that.
Step 1. Open the Spotify Windows PC app on your computer. Then sign in to your Spotify premium account.
Step 2. Now, create a new playlist to add your individual Spotify songs. Or you can directly find the playlist on Spotify that you want to download on your Windows PC.
Step 3. Click on the playlist you want to download. Then you will see the 'Download' icon. Now, switch the button to the right to let the toggle turns green.
Step 4. At this time, you will get music from Spotify download Windows PC.
Part 4. The Verdict
In this post, you had learned how to download Spotify in Windows 10/11 PC in detailed steps. Also, you got tips how to download Spotify songs on Windows 10/Windows 11 and other Windows PCs via the DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows. This tool works for both Spotify free and premiun users. You can also use it on your Mac to convert and download Spotify songs you like. If you have a Spotify premium plan, then you can directly download Spotify music on Windows 10 or other Windows computers. Then you can enjoy Spotify music offline on your computer.