Part 2. How to Save Spotify Podcasts for Offline Playback
Spotify is an online streaming platform, usually you need Internet connection to make it work. This won't be a problem if you use it at home with Wifi. But if you are using it mobile devices with cellular data, it would cost you an arm and a leg to play audio file for a long time. In this case, you can subscribe to the Spotify Premium to download podcasts offline.
If you are using a Windows/Mac laptop outside, you can follow these tips to make the Spotify podcasts you want offline.
1. Launch Spotify desktop client.
2. Click the "Browse" menu from the left side bar and then click "PODCASTS" on the pop up window.
3. It will list some recommended hot podcasts in the top, featured episodes, categories.
4. You can browse the categories such as "Stories", "Educational", "Comedy", "Games", "Kids & Family", "Sports" and much more.
5. If you still can't find the podcast you want from Spotify, you can also insert the keywords to find it from the top search box.
6. Open the podcast details page and then switch the "Download" button to "On" status.
The instruction on mobile phones is similar, If you are using an iPhone or Android phone, please try the steps.
1. Log in Spotify app with your premium account and password.
2. Find and play the podcast you want.
3. Click the 3-dot icon on the playback page.
4. Choose "Available Offline" and wait a few seconds or minutes for it to download depends on network speed.