Spotify has an official app and a web player for streaming music. All users can get free access to Spotify's full music library. If you upgrade to Spotify Premium, you can download songs for offline listening. So, many Premium users are asking: can I download music from Spotify Web Player?
Unfortunately, there is no download option on the Spotify Web Player. That's why we are here. Read on to learn how to download songs from Spotify Web Player using an online tool and professional software.
See also: Spotify Desktop vs Web Player
Part 1. How to Download Music from Spotify Web Player Online Free
If you don't want to install additional software, you can consider Soundloaders Spotify Downloader. It allows you to download music from Spotify online. You can directly put the URL of a Spotify song to it, and then download the song to your phone or computer. However, it does not support Spotify playlists or albums. And the output sound quality is not as good as the professional downloaders shown in Part 2. If you think it's okay, follow the steps below to download from Spotify Web Player.
If you want other online tools, check this post: Top 9 Spotify Music Downloaders.
How to Get Spotify Web Player Download Songs via Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
Step 2. Go to the Spotify web browser and find the song you want to download.
Step 3. Click the 'three-dots' icon next to the song and choose 'Share' > 'Copy Song Link'.
Step 4. Then back to Soundloaders and paste the link into it and click on 'Search'.
Step 5. Once found the song, you can click 'Download song' to start downloading from Spotify web browser.
Part 2. How to Download Songs on Spotify Web Player via Professional Tool
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader is an all-in-one Spotify music downloader and converter. You can use it to download Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, podcasts and audiobooks to MP3 and other popular audio formats. It downloads 5 times faster than the Spotify app or any other download tool.
Although Spotify Web Player can only stream music at 250kbps, this tool allows you to download music at an excellent output quality of 320kbps. Also, all ID3 tags will remain intact.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
How to Download Songs from Spotify Web Player without Premium
- Step 1Import Spotify music to DRmare
- Open the DRmare Spotify Downloader and add Spotify songs to it for downloading. For Spotify application, you can directly drag and drop songs from Spotify to it. For Spotify web player, you can copy and paste the link of Spotify songs to the search bar and click on '+' to load songs.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output parameters
- Click on the 'menu' icon at the top right and then select 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Here you can change the output settings if you want. The default output format is MP3 and it's compatible with most devices and players. You can also choose other output formats or change the channel, bit rate, and more.
- Step 3Download music from Spotify Web Player without Premium
- Click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom of the main interface and it will start the download process at a 5X speed. The DRmare Spotify Downloader will download all your added songs in batches at a 5X speed. You can find the downloaded songs in your computer's local folder. Then you can listen to Spotify offline without Premium on your computer. You can also transfer these downloaded songs to other devices for listening.
Part 3. FAQs about Spotify Web Player Download
Q1: Can I Listen to Spotify Music Online without the Spotify App?
A: Yes. You can simply navigate to the Spotify Web Player and log in to your Spotify account to start streaming music.
Q2: Can You Download Songs from Spotify Web Player?
A: Yes. Although there is no download option on the Spotify Web Player, you can use the two methods above to download music for offline playback.
Q3: Can I Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Web Browser?
A: Yes. If you want to download Spotify songs to MP3 on a web browser, you can use an online Spotify downloader like Soundloaders.
Today we've shown you two methods to download songs from Spotify Web Player. For users who don't want to install extra apps, you can use Soundloaders Spotify Downloader. But note that it doesn't support playlists or albums. And if you are a long user of Spotify and looking for a professional tool, you can use DRmare Spotify Downloader. It enables you to losslessly download Spotify music without Premium from the Spotify app or web player.