As a popular streaming music service, Spotify offers a complete library of music to all users. You can listen to Spotify music on both desktop and mobile apps. Even better, if you don't want to install additional apps, you can play Spotify on its web player.
If you subscribe to Spotify Premium, you can also download songs for offline playback. So, can you download music from Spotify web player? Keep reading and we'll show you the best 2 ways to do it.
- Part 1. How to Download from Spotify Web Player without Premium
- Part 2. How to Download Songs from Spotify Web Player Online
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Music from Spotify Web Player without Premium
You can use Spotify on multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and so on. But if you want to download Spotify songs, you can only do it on the Spotify app. And you need to have a Premium account. So, we will show you how to download songs on Spotify web player without a Premium membership.
You can use DRmare Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs, playlists, albums and podcasts. It is a powerful tool for all Spotify users. All you need to do is paste the link to Spotify music, and click the 'Convert' button. Then it will start the download process. After downloading, you will get the lossless Spotify music files as your own. You can listen to these songs offline and transfer them to any other device.
DRmare Spotify Downloader has a super-fast download speed of up to 5X. In addition, it will retain all the ID3 tags and allow you to edit the file information. Now get this perfect downloader via the "Download" button below. Then, you can refer to the tutorial to download Spotify web player songs.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download music from web browser for Spotify without Premium
- Batch download Spotify songs at a super-fast speed of 5X
- Keep the 100% lossless sound quality and original ID3 tags
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, and more popular formats
How to Download Songs from Spotify Web Player without Premium
- Step 1Import Spotify music to DRmare
- Open the DRmare Spotify Downloader and add Spotify songs to it for downloading. For Spotify application, you can directly drag and drop songs from Spotify to it. For Spotify web player, you can copy and paste the link of Spotify songs to the search bar and click on '+' to load songs.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output parameters
- Click on the 'menu' icon at the top right and then select 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Here you can change the output settings if you want. The default output format is MP3 and it's compatible with most devices and players.
- Step 3Download music from Spotify web player
- Click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom of the main interface and you will see the download process. The DRmare Spotify Downloader will download all your added songs in batches at a 5X speed. You can find the downloaded songs in your computer's local folder.
- Now you can listen to Spotify offline without Premium on your computer. You can also transfer these downloaded songs to other devices for listening.
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Spotify Web Player Online
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader is good enough for users who want to download music from Spotify website. But if you don't want to install its software, you can consider Soundloaders Spotify Downloader.
You can use it to download music from Spotify web player without installing additional applications. Similarly, just copy and paste the link of the song and you can download from web browser for Spotify. However, the quality of downloaded Spotify audio is not as good as DRmare's. If you think it doesn't matter, then please follow the steps below to download from Spotify web player.
How to Get Spotify Web Player Download Songs via Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
Step 1. Open any web browser and navigate to the official website of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader.
Step 2. Go to the Spotify web browser and find the song you want to download.
Step 3. Click the 'three-dots' icon next to the song and choose 'Share' > 'Copy Song Link'.
Step 4. Then back to Soundloaders and paste the link into it and click on 'Search'.
Step 5. Once found the song, you can click 'Download song' to start downloading from Spotify web browser.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Although there is no download option for Spotify web browser, you can use DRmare Spotify Downloader to download Spotify music. With it, you don't need to upgrade to Spotify Premium. It is the best solution to download music from Spotify web player. Because it will keep the lossless sound quality and all the metadata. After downloading, you can listen to Spotify music offline on any device.
Leave a Comment