Part 1. How to Stream Spotify Music to Multiple Devices
Though Spotify doesn't allow users to stream Spotify online with one account on different devices at the same time, you can depend on some features or tools to do that.
Use Spotify Offline Mode
If you have subscribed to Spotify subscription, you can download 3333 songs offline for up to 3 devices in total.
Step 1. Login your Spotify app from your computer, mobile phone or any other devices.
Step 2. Follow a playlist you like and then hit "Download" to download the songs to your device.
Step 3. Go to the settings window of your app > Tap "Playback" > Switch on "Offline" option.
Step 4. Now you can play the music offline on one device. It won't affect you to use Spotify account on another device online.
Spotify Family Premium Subscription
Spotify Family is designed for up to 6 family members live in the same address to listen to songs with separate account. It costs $14.99/month, which is much cheaper comparing to subscribe to 6 accounts individually.
This family membership is also good for users who want to play Spotify songs with different accounts on multiple devices. You can simply select the "Family Plan" if you are signing up for the first time or update it directly if you are an existing user. It won't sync your playlists across different accounts, but it is not difficult to structure them one by one. If you don't need 6 accounts, you can also share the plan with your friends.
Get Multiple Speakers
If you just want to play Spotify on all the rooms at your home, you don't need multiple accounts nor multiple streaming devices. The best solution is to buy multiple speakers. Many smart speakers such as Sonos, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Bose SoundTouch all allow you to connect the speakers to play music simultaneously.
You just need to link the speakers to the same source from your account by using the Spotify Connect feature. Here I take the Sonos speakers to show you how does it work.
1. Setup and connect all your smart speakers to the same WiFi network.
2. Configure the Spotify app on your Sonos speakers.
3. You will need phone, laptop, desktop or tablet with the latest Spotify app as the music source.
4. Fire up the Spotify app, start to play a song and select "Devices Available" menu. Then you can select the Sonos speakers and all the speakers will start to play songs.
Use Third-party Spotify Playlist Players
Many third party players such as BuMP Music Player, Kodi, Plex, SoundHound supports to import and play playlists from Spotify directly. And SoundHound is highly recommended because it also combines the feature to display lyrics for users just like the Shazam. When playing playlists from Spotify, it won't affect your original account.
1. Download and install SoundHound app to your mobile device from either Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Launch SoundHound > Hit "Play" button > Press "Connect with Spotify" > You can set up a new SoundHound account and let it access to your Spotify account.
3. Once it is done, SoundHound will show you all the playlists from Spotify. You can choose any playlist or song you want to start playing. In this way, you can play Spotify on 2 devices without problems. One limitation is that you can't search or add new music from this third-party software. And currently it is only available on Android and iOS.