How to Play Spotify on Onkyo DP-X1A Offline
As an audiophile, you might have full knowledge of Onkyo DP-X1A. It's a well-known Hi-res digital audio player, which has its own stereo channel to keep the highest possible fidelity and headphone performance.
It supports WiFi and Bluetooth function to stream music with zero audio quality loss. It is compatible with lots of popular streaming music services, including Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Apple Music, etc. to provide various types of music.
Today's article will focus on Spotify and Onkyo DP-X1A audio player. Here, we will introduce the best way to play Spotify music on Onkyo DP-X1A with ease.
Part 1. Play Spotify Music on Onkyo DP-X1A Offline - Tool Needs
As we noted above, The Spotify app is available for Onkyo digital audio player. As a matter of fact, when you open this MP3 player, you will find out the Spotify app is preinstalled on it. If not, you can get it from Google Play Store directly.
Everyone can easily listen to Spotify music and playlists on this Onkyo DP-X1A via the official way. This is nothing worth introducing. But in the following part, we will keep our easy on how to play Spotify on the Onkyo DP-X1A player offline for free.
Does the Spotify app for Onkyo allow users to listen to music offline? The answer is yes but you should have the Spotify Premium subscription. If you use a free Spotify account, the situation may be different. There is no Offline Mode for free users on Spotify.
In this case, you need to use DRmare Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify music as Onkyo compatible audio files with your free account on your computer. And then transfer offline Spotify songs to Onkyo digital audio player for playback.
DRmare Spotify Music Download and Converter
- Download Spotify songs without Premium for playback offline
- Run at up to 5X speed to download Spotify playlists, albums, etc.
- Convert Spotify OGG to Onkyo supported audio formats in high quality
- Play Spotify songs on Onkyo DP-X1A and other portable players
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music Offline for Onkyo DP-X1A
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader is well-designed to download music, playlists, audiobooks, podcasts, and other Spotify content offline at 5X faster speed for free. But it's also important to note that if you use the free trial version of this tool, you will be limited to convert the first one-minute of each song. A full version is available to unlock this limitation.
- Step 1Add Spotify music for playback on Onkyo
- If you want to transfer many Spotify songs to Onkyo DP-X1A for playback, here is an easy way to do it. Please create a playlist for all songs and copy the playlist link. Just paste it to the search box of DRmare Software. All Spotify songs will be loaded into the main interface after you click the '+' button.
- Step 2Personalize Spotify output parameters for Onkyo
- Onkyo DP-X1A supports a range of audio formats, including FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, WAV, and more. Meanwhile, DRmare Spotify Music Downloader allows users to set one as the output format from the following six options. These include MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. Considering both, we can choose MP3, FLAC, WAV, or AAC as the target one. If you more care about the listening experience, it's better to select lossless FLAC or WAV.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for Sony Walkman
- The last step is to press the 'Convert' button. This DRmare program will launch this Download Mode to download Spotify music as local files for Onkyo digital audio player. You can locate all Onkyo DP-X1A Spotify files on the destination folder by clicking the 'Converted' button.
Part 3. Play Spotify Music on Onkyo DP-X1A Offline
Onkyo DP-X1A has a USB port that allows you to connect other devices for transferring music files. To play offline Spotify music on this digital audio player, please refer to the following steps.
1. Connect your Onkyo audio player to your computer via the USB cable.
2. Find the folder of your player on the computer, and open it.
3. Navigate to the music folder that stored converted Spotify files. And then copy and paste them to the Onkyo DP-X1A.
4. When the syncing process finishes, you can use any media player in your DP-X1A to play Spotify music offline.