- Brand new interface, easy enough for every one to use
- 5X converting speed and lossless output quality
- Multiple output formats M4A, MP3, M4B, AAC, FLAC, WAV for any devices
- Powerful features to edit Spotify songs, keep ID3 tags, archive output songs
Sports watches and fitness trackers today are almost incorporated with GPS tracking, workout analysis. If you are serious about running, Sports watch is indispensable.
What things would you consider when choosing your new sports watch? Battery life, price, water resistance, lighting or music playback? For me, I cares about music playback feature most. Running is kind of bore. Listening to favorite music will not only brings more fun to us but also motivate us to run farther.
But most wearable devices like Fitbit, SanDisk, they only supports Deezer, iHeartRadio. For the top streaming platform Spotify, currently there are still few compatible wearable devices. Garmin is one of the few brands that support Spotify together with Apple, Samsung. Now let me show you how to stream Spotify on Garmin GPS watches without mobile phones around.
View also: How to Play Spotify on Samsung Gear
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus - This is the the first device from Garmin that is compatible with Spotify app. It is a multisport GPS with wrist-based heart rate, music storage, TOPO maps.
Garmin Forerunner 645 - It is a best overall GPS watch with versatile features. Such as built-in GPS, workout tracking, heart rate sensor, NFC, space for up to 500 songs.
Garmin D2 Delta Series - This is the aviator watch series from Garmin and it is expensive.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is the device Spotify has added the support recently. It is at a relatively low price compared to other models.
1. Spotify Premium subscription.
2. A compatible Garmin device such as Fenix 5 Plus, Forerunner 645, Vivoactive 3 with more than 50% charge.
3. Your mobile phone vith Garmin Connect app installed.
4. Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch the Garmin Connect app from your phone, click "More" to find and open the "Connect IQ Store".
2. Search "Spotify" and click it to install.
3. You can login with your account and password to activate Spotify on Garmin watch.
4. Next you can launch the Spotify app from your watch and select "Library" to download Spotify songs and playlists you want offline.
5. It may take a while. When the songs are downloaded completely, you can play them freely on the go.
Spotify Premium charges $9.99/month. This maybe not a big amount of money for some users but it is a large number for users like me who lives on budget such as student. Especially I am the user who is more inclined to keep listening to the favorite songs repeatedly. In addition, even if you subscribe to the Premium, it is not allowed to stream all songs on Garmin watches with Internet connection. Only downloaded songs are playable. So is there a way to keep the Spotify music offline one Garmin for free?
Absolutely. You just need to turn turn the Spotify music to common songs. Nowadays many high tech companies have offered kinds of tools to download and convert Spotify songs. DRmare Spotify to Garmin Converter for Windows/Mac stands out for its terrific features and surprisingly clean interface.
Besides the streaming apps, Garmin fitness watches also support to store local songs. You can follow this tips to download Spotify tracks and transfer them to Garmin devices via the Garmin Express app.