Part 1. Full Tips On Getting With Spotify on Garmin
Garmin Wearables with Spotify Integration
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus - This is the the first device from Garmin that is compatible with Spotify app. It is a multisport GPS with wrist-based heart rate, music storage, TOPO maps.
Garmin Forerunner 645 - It is a best overall GPS watch with versatile features. Such as built-in GPS, workout tracking, heart rate sensor, NFC, space for up to 500 songs.
Garmin D2 Delta Series - This is the aviator watch series from Garmin and it is expensive.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is the device Spotify has added the support recently. It is at a relatively low price compared to other models.
What You Need to Add Spotify to Your Garmin Watch
1. Spotify Premium subscription.
2. A compatible Garmin device such as Fenix 5 Plus, Forerunner 645, Vivoactive 3 with more than 50% charge.
3. Your mobile phone vith Garmin Connect app installed.
4. Wi-Fi network.
How to Play Spotify on Garmin Smartwatch Directly
1. Launch the Garmin Connect app from your phone, click "More" to find and open the "Connect IQ Store".
2. Search "Spotify" and click it to install.
3. You can login with your account and password to activate Spotify on Garmin watch.
4. Next you can launch the Spotify app from your watch and select "Library" to download Spotify songs and playlists you want offline.
5. It may take a while. When the songs are downloaded completely, you can play them freely on the go.