From the portability to comfort and to spectacular appearance, smartwatches provide their users with tons of reasons to hold on to it. In selecting a smartwatch to use, you need to look at the features and affordability. Realme smartwatch is a new and excellent product of the Realme Company. Realme smartwatch is pocket-friendly and way cheaper than the Samsung Galaxy Watch and Apple watches series 3.
Besides the basic functionalities of a smartwatch, Realme Watch goes all long to offer unique functionalities, such as step count, calorie count, heart rate monitor, timer, camera, and music control to meet your various needs. With your Realme Watch, you can easily control what you are listening to while on the go. It provides you with a full touchscreen display to easily control music on while your wrist.
Are you looking forward to playing music from Spotify on Realme Watch independently? Then this article will get you off the hook.
Part 1. Best Tool Get Spotify for Realme Watch
Spotify boasts of having over 70 million tracks. With this, you can comfortably enjoy listening to Spotify on Realme Watch.
All the tracks in Spotify do exist in special format. Therefore, it becomes a bit difficult to play them on other devices. Most devices, including smartwatches, are more compatible with the plain formats, like MP3. Now, to play Spotify music on Realme Watch, you need to convert the audio track file from Spotify to MP3. To convert your audio file from Spotify, you need to involve a third-party tool, and the best tool to use is the DRmare Music Converter.
DRmare Music Converter is a professional and easy-to-use MP3 music converter that allows you to convert all Spotify audio files to MP3. And it can keep original sound quality of Spotify while working at a fast rate. DRmare Music Converter is compatible with both the Mac and the Windows computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music to Realme Watch
Here are the simple steps of converting Spotify music to Realme Watch using DRmare.
- Step 1Download and launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer device
- To enjoy offline streaming of Spotify music on Realme Watch, download DRmare Music Converter to your computer device, double click to launch it, and allow it to run. And Spotify app will automatically be loaded.
- Step 2Add Spotify songs to DRmare Music Converter
- Drag and drop your favorite songs from Spotify to DRmare Music Converter. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the Spotify music URL to the DRmare's search box. The search box is usually at the top of your interface.
- Step 3Customize the output parameters of Spotify for Realme Watch
- Here, to adjust the output settings, click on the menu bar then select 'Preferences'. A new window opens, which allows you to adjust the settings. Since we want to play Spotify music on Realme Watch, select MP3 under the output format. You can also adjust other parameters such as the codec, bit rate, frame rate, and channel.
- Step 4Convert your Spotify music to MP3 for Realme Watch
- Lastly, hit the 'Convert' button, which is at the bottom right corner of your screen. To access your converted Spotify songs, click on the 'Converted' icon at the bottom of the interface. You can, therefore, easily add your converted Spotify to Realme Watch for easy streaming.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Realme Watch
To enjoy listening to your songs, you need to transfer the converted Spotify to Realme Watch. Realme has a storage feature that allows you to store your music tracks.
To play Spotify on Realme Watch, you need to link your Realme Watch to your Android phone.
Here are the simple steps on how to transfer the converted Spotify music to Realme Watch.
Step 1. Download and run the Realme Link app
First, download the Realme Link app from the Google Play store to your Android phone and install it. Allow it to run.
Step 2. Input your Realme Identity
In the Realme application, create your ID by clicking on the 'Sign up' option. If you already have an ID, you can log in.
Step 3. Add your device
On the Realme app homepage, click on the 'Add a device' option. After that, select turn on your Realme Watch to be paired with your smartphone. Then select your preferred language.
Step 4. Scan your device
Here, select the Realme Watch. Scan your watch and click on the 'confirm' icon to complete the pairing process. Then play Spotify music on Realme Watch.
Part 4. Bottom line
Playing music from Spotify on Realme Watch is that easy. You only have to follow the clearly outlined steps above and get to enjoy your favorite Spotify music on Realme Watch. It would be best if you kept in mind that the Realme Watch only pairs with Android phones. Besides, using DRmare Music Converter to convert and download Spotify music for Realme Watch would be an important part for you.