"Can I use FiiO M6 MP3 player with Spotify?" The answer is "yes". FiiO music player is one of the few portable music players that allows users to use Spotify without a smartphone. If you are looking for a portable music player for Spotify, you should take FiiO into consideration.
If you don't know how to use Spotify on FiiO music player, then you can follow this article. Here we'd like to share with you how to use FiiO Spotify and how to play Spotify music on FiiO music player.
Part 1. How to Install Spotify on FiiO M6 and Other FiiO Music Player
To use FiiO with Spotify, you need to install the Spotify app on FiiO music player first. But how? No worries. It is easy for FiiO users to install the Spotify app on most types of FiiO music players. Now let's take a quick browse on the following steps and start to get Spotify on FiiO device.
Step 1. Input the SD card into your computer. Then copy and paste the apk file of the Spotify app to the micro SD card.
Step 2. After that, put the SD card into your FiiO music player. On FiiO player, find and open 'File Management' to locate the Spotify apk file.
Step 3. Click Spotify apk to start to install Spotify app on FiiO.
Step 4. Launch the Spotify app and begin to play any track you like on FiiO.
Besides, if you have Spotify Premium, you can activate the offline playing mode of Spotify songs. To do that, you need to download the Spotify cache file on FiiO music player for listening.
Part 2. How to Put Spotify on FiiO Music Player - Best Way
In Part 1, you learned how to get Spotify app on FiiO music player. And then you can enjoy Spotify music on FiiO player with ease. Moreover, with a Spotify premium plan, you can listen to Spotify songs on FiiO offline. Yet, if your premium account is not valid, then you can't stream Spotify tracks offline anymore. In this case, you may want to seek other fixes to help use FiiO with Spotify music. Please don't worry. In this part, you will get the best way to make it.
Here is the best method for you. You will need a third-party helper called DRmare Spotify Music Downloader. It can download Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3, M4A, AAC, M4B, WAV, and FLAC. With the latest converting technology, this smart software can keep the original sound quality and complete ID3 tags. Also, you can decide the bit rate, sample rate and more you want for Spotify tracks.
Besides, Spotify songs will be converted at a fast rate. With this intelligent tool, you can download any Spotify song, album, and playlist as local music files. Then you can put Spotify on FiiO and enjoy Spotify music files without Spotify apk installation. Even more, you don't need a Spotify premium to use Spotify music on FiiO offline and on other platforms.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
How to Convert Spotify Music for FiiO Music Player
Now we will show you the details of how to convert Spotify for FiiO player via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Please download the DRmare tool on your computer first.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Open the DRmare program on your computer. In the auto-opened Spotify app, log in to your Spotify account and start to select the songs you need. Then copy and paste the URL of the track to the search box in DRmare. Next, click the '+' icon next to the search box. And Spotify songs will be added to the DRmare program. Or, you can drag and drop song from Spotify to the DRmare tool.
- Step 2Modify the output sound parameters for Spotify FiiO music player
- On the DRmare's interface, find the menu icon > click 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. You can then reset the output settings of the Spotify songs. If you want to save the original quality, please choose to convert Spotify to MP3, bit rate to 320 kbps, and sample rate to 48,000 Hz. After that, hit 'Save' to keep the changes.
- Step 3Download Spotify tracks for FiiO music player
- Go back to the main page of DRmare. Press the big 'Convert' button from the bottom right corner. The program will start working and downloading all the selected music files. When the downloading process ends, you can click the 'History' icon to check the local Spotify MP3 files. All of them are saved in the default 'Converted' folder. You can now put music on MP3 players from Spotify, including FiiO.
- Step 4Stream Spotify music to FiiO music player
- Now connect your FiiO music player to the computer via a USB cable. Then, open the 'Converted' folder. And then drag and drop all the Spotify files to your FiiO player. Now you can play your loved tracks from Spotify on FiiO music player without the Spotify app.
Part 3. FAQs about FiiO Spotify
Q1: Can You Use Spotify on FiiO Music Player?
A: Yes. You can add the Spotify app to FiiO music player and start to stream Spotify songs you like.
Q2: Can FiiO M6/M7 Play Spotify?
A: Yes. FiiO M6//M7 supports Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz and more streaming music services.
Q3: Can I Listen to Spotify Music on FiiO Music Player Offline?
A: With a Spotify premium account, you can enjoy Spotify tracks on FiiO offline. Otherwise, you can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify songs to local files. Then you can move Spotify music files to FiiO music player for use offline with ease.