Have a Toniebox and want to listen to Spotify music with it? In fact, you can't directly play Spotify on Toniebox. But in this post, you will get the best solution to make it. Toniebox is a popular speaker for youngers. It is cute and it can play music and radio and tell stories. You can put a creative Tonie character on the top of the box and it will start to play the audio tracks.
Yet, when it comes to get Toniebox Spotify connect, you can't do that in a direct way. Spotify music files are protected and are encoded in a special OGG audio format. While Toniebox can support common MP3, FLAC and other audio formats. So, to add Spotify to Toniebox, you need to change Spotify audio format first. Now, let's find out the best tip below.
- Part 1. Get Spotify Toniebox Work - Tool Needed
- Part 2. Convert Spotify Music for Toniebox
- Part 3. Add Spotify to Toniebox
- Part 4. FAQs about Toniebox and Spotify
Part 1. How to Get Toniebox Spotify Connect - Tool Needed
To link Spotify to Toniebox, you need to get the plain audio format of the Spotify songs. And then you can add Spotify music to Toniebox for playing. To help you out, here let's check the DRmare Music Converter.
It is a professional and smart music converter for Spotify content. It supports to download and extract from Spotify playlists, albums, podcasts, tracks and so on. And it can output Spotify tracks to FLAC, MP3, AAC and Toniebox-supported audio formats. Also, it can keep the original quality as well as the full ID3 tags of Spotify playlist.
What's more, it supports to download and output Spotify content at a fast rate. Besides, it doesn't require a Spotify premium account to rip music from Spotify platform. After the conversion, you will get the local Spotify music for Toniebox on your computer. Then you can get Toniebox Spotify hack and start to move and play Spotify songs on Toniebox.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Toniebox
Now let's see how does DRmare Spotify Music Converter work. You can follow the steps below and learn how to convert and download music from Spotify for Toniebox.
- Step 1Import Spotify audio files to DRmare
- Install and open DRmare Music Downloader software on your computer. And then the Spotify desktop app will open as well. You can enter the app and search for any song you want to convert. Then drag and drop it to the main screen of the DRmare tool. Or, get and put the shared link to the track into the search bar on the DRmare program. And click on the '+' icon to load the Spotify music tracks.
- Step 2Choose Spotify audio format for Toniebox
- To Toniebox Spotify hack and enjoy Spotify music with ease, you need to adjust the output audio format for the Spotify files. Please click on the 'DRmare Music Converter' from the top-left on your Mac system. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' and you can start to reset the output parameters for Spotify Toniebox. Or on Windows, hit on the Menu icon on the DRmare tool > then pick up 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to begin. Also, you can change the channel, audio sample rate and more for Spotify audio files. After that, touch 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for Toniebox
- At last, locate and press the 'Convert' button on the DRmare program. It will then start to convert and download Spotify songs for free on the computer. After that, you can find the local Spotify music on your computer. And you can start to make Toniebox Spotify sync and play.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify to Toniebox on Desktop and Mobile
With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you got the local Toniebox Spotify playlist on your computer. Then you can start to add music from Spotify to Toniebox and play. Please follow the guide below and begin.
Via Mytonies Website on Computer:
Step 1. Connect your Toniebox to a stable WiFi network. Then go to my.tonies.com on your computer and sign in your account.
Step 2. Touch the 'Creative-Tonies' at the top menu bar. Next, choose the Creative-Tonie that you like to add Spotify music to.
Step 3. Click on the 'tonie' icon at the right side. Then select 'Free Content' or upload your local audio files here.
Step 4. Locate the converted Spotify music files on your computer. Then choose them and drag them to the upload files area. Next, hit on 'Save Content'.
Via Mytonies App on Mobile:
Step 1. First, you need to transfer the converted Spotify music to Android phone or iPhone from your computer.
Step 2. Download, install and open the Mytonies app on your mobile device.
Step 3. Click on the 'Tonies' option and pick up the Creative-Tonie you like to import Spotify songs to.
Step 4. Hit on the 'tonies' icon at the right of the screen to add Spotify music to Tonie.
After adding Spotify to Tonie on computer and mobile, now turn on your Toniebox and pinch one of its ears for about 3 seconds till you get a sound. Then you will notice the LED light will turn blue and it means the process of Toniebox Spotify sync and update is successful. Later, you can put the Creative-Tonie on the box while the light turns green. And then it will start to play Spotify on Toniebox.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Toniebox
Q1: What Is Toniebox?
A: Toniebox is a kind of speaker and storyteller designed for kids. It is a simple device and easy to use. You can just put the Tonie character on the top of the box to let it play music and tell stories. And you can control the volume via the ears on the box. Also, touch the side of the box, then you can then rewind or fast forward through the story and skip track.
Q2: What Audio Formats Is Compatible with Toniebox?
A: Users can add their own music files to Toniebox for enjoying. And Toniebox only supports MP3, AAC, M4B, AIFF, M4A, WAV, FLAC, WMA, OGG, OGA and OPUS audio formats. Besides, each file can't exceed 1 GB.
Q3: Can I Connect Spotify to Toniebox?
A: In general, you can't use Spotify with Toniebox as it is encoded in a special audio format. But you can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter here to help use Toniebox Spotify with ease.
Leave a Comment