SanDisk MP3 player has been a trusted brand in digital content and storage. In fact, SanDisk MP3 player is perfect for music enthusiasts. While the Spotify app is a powerful streaming music service provider. You can listen to any song you like in it. But if you want to move playlists/songs from Spotify to SanDisk MP3 player, you have to convert the format of Spotify music first. Why do you need to do that and how? Let's get the answer together in the following parts.
Part 1. Best Solution to Get Spotify Music for SanDisk MP3 Player
Why can't you put music on SanDisk MP3 player from Spotify? That is because Spotify tracks are formed as Ogg Vorbis, not MP3. While the SanDisk MP3 player only supports MP3, WAV, AAC and WMA. So, the Spotify songs are not compatible with SanDisk. In this regard, for loading Spotify playlists to SanDisk, you have to transfer the format of Spotify music to MP3.
But how? Here is an effective tool we'd like to recommend. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a tool that aims to download songs from Spotify to SanDisk MP3 player-supported audio files. You can have a free trial first and then decide whether you will buy it or not. What you should know about the DRmare program is that it keeps the original quality during the conversion process. Thus, you don't need to worry about the quality at all.
Moreover, you will get the converted Spotify files with all their ID3 tags preserved automatically. The conversion will just last for a few minutes or so. Hence, even if you plan to convert numerous Spotify tracks in a time, you will not wait for a long time as this tool runs at 5X faster speed. After that, you will get the local Spotify audio tracks for SanDisk MP3 players like SanDisk Clip Sport, SanDisk Clip Jam and more devices. And then you can listen to Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player offline on the go with ease.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music to SanDisk MP3 Player-compatible Audio Files
Guess you may decide to use DRmare Spotify Music Downloader to gain Spotify songs to work with a SanDisk MP3 player right now. Take it easy. You can get the detailed guide as follows.
Note: DRmare Spotify Song Converter is available for both Windows and Mac systems. The free trial gives you a one-minute converted file of each Spotify track. For a complete transferred file, you are suggested to purchase the DRmare Music Converter software.
- Step 1Import Spotify Tracks to the DRmare Converter
- Download the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Open it. The Spotify app will run at the same time. Sign in Spotify and choose the songs you would like to add to SanDisk. Then copy their URL and paste it to the search bar of the conversion window one by one. You can also drag the songs manually to the interface. Then you will see them in the window in the end.
- Step 2Define Output Settings for Spotify on SanDisk MP3 Player
- Find the icon 'menu' on the top right of the window. Tap on it and choose 'Preferences'. You will then see the its output settings window. You can set the output format as MP3 for SanDisk MP3 player so that you can play Spotify music on it well. In addition, you can also personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate to get a higher quality of the converted files.
- By the way, the DRmare software allows you to archive the output files by Artist/Album or Artist. Moreover, you can set the conversion speed as 1X for a more stable process. Drop your mouse on the uploaded songs, you are able to reset their names. If you want to customize the output folder, just hit the 'folder' icon on the bottom of the window.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Music for SanDisk MP3 Player
- Having finished all the settings above, you can convert and download Spotify tracks for SanDisk MP3 player now. Click the 'Convert' button. The Spotify to SanDisk player conversion will thereby begin. In the process, the ID3 tags like title, group, composing, genre, etc. will be saved automatically. Within a coffee time, you can get the converted Spotify files in your favorite output holder. Now, you are ready to transfer music from Spotify to MP3 player of SanDisk.
Part 3. How to Put Spotify Music on a SanDisk MP3 Player
Now you have got the converted Spotify files on your computer. Here please see how to add Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player with the USB cable below.
Step 1. Plug your SanDisk MP3 player into your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Open the file folder with the converted Spotify tracks in your computer.
Step 3. Select the Spotify songs you are going to load to the SanDisk player.
Step 4. Drag and drop the music files to SanDisk MP3 player.
Step 5. Once transferred, eject your SanDisk player from your computer.
Step 6. Power on your SanDisk MP3 player.
Step 7. Press on the 'Menu' button to head to its main menu.
Step 8. Go to the 'Music' option by using the arrow buttons and press on the center button to confirm.
Step 9. Choose the Spotify songs you want to play and touch the center button to start playing.
You can also control music playback for Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player via the navigation buttons.
Part 4. In Conclusion
From this article, you got the best tool to help put music on SanDisk MP3 player from Spotify for playing offline. By using DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, the Spotify songs can be converted to SanDisk player-supported audio files. And the audio files will be kept with full ID3 tags and the original quality. Also, you can change Spotify music to other audio formats like FLAC and more you desire. After the conversion, you can get the local Spotify music files on your computer. Then you can move and add Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player for use without any limits.