"How to get Spotify songs playing on my stream via Streamlabs OBS? I am a newer to this program. Is there anyone help me how to do that in details? Thanks for advance."
Sreamlabs OBS is a free live streaming program. With Streamlabs OBS on your PC, you can start your live stream on YouTube, etc. The OSB supportss audio, game, video and so on.
But if you add Spotify music to Streamlabs OBS, then you will find you failed. Why? In this passage, we will explain for you and show the best solution for you to add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS with ease. Just move on and see how to do.
Part 1. How to Connect Spotify to Streamlabs OBS
When it comes to Spotify music, we need to say that its songs are protected. That is to say you can't use Spotify music on Streamlabs OBS and other devices or platforms, even though you download the songs with your premium account.
So, how to fix this issue? Here we need to get help from DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you are able to download and add Spotify music to Streamlabs OBS without any limitation.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is aimed to rip protection from Spotify songs and convert them into MP3, M4A and more plain audio formats. And almost 100% original audio quality will be retained after the conversion.
Besides, with up to 5X faster speed, this powerful tool can convert Spotify songs in batch within a few minutes, which will save much of your time. And all the downloaded audio files will be saved locally and you can move to Streamlabs OBS and other platforms for using.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Streamlabs OBS
Now, you could follow the steps below and see DRmare Spotify Music Converter runs. Here you can see how to convert Spotify to OBS for using offline.
- Step 1Run DRmare Music Converter
- Please get DRmare Spotify Music Converter from DRmare official website. And open it once installed it. Then you will see the main window of it. Later, you will also see the Spotify app launched.
- Step 2Import the Spotify songs to DRmare
- Go to the Spotify program to explore songs you like. Then drag them directly to the main window of DRmare. And DRmare will analyze and load the songs for you. Or you can copy the link of the tracks you like. And then put the link on the search bar on DRmare. Then hit '+' icon and DRmare will also work.
- Step 3Define Spotify output format for Streamlabs OBS
- To set the Spotify output audio format, just find the menu icon at DRmare. And then click on it and choose 'Preferences'. Next, hit on the 'Convert' and it will show the setting window. In here, you can start to define Spotify audio format for Streamlabs OBS. You can get Spotify to MP3, etc. You can also reset the bit rate, audio channel, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 4Download Spotify for Streamlabs OBS
- Right now, just hit on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Spotify Music Converter will download and convert Spotify songs you added. Later, the conversion ends and you will get the Spotify music offline. You could head to the 'Converted' button to find them on your computer.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS
At the final part, it's time to see how to add Spotify music to Streamlabs OBS. Below are the steps for you. Just follow and see how to do that.
Step 1. Open the Streamlabs OBS on your computer.
Step 2. Touch on the '+' button under the 'Sources'.
Step 3. Select 'Media Source' option. Then hit 'Add Source' and name the source.
Step 4. Choose the downloaded Spotify music files and add Spotify to OBS. Then click 'Done'.
After then, you can use Spotify music on Streamlabs OBS in your live streaming and share with others without any restriction.
Part 4. Conclusion
After reading the article above, you had learned how to add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS. It is easy, right? Just with the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, and you can connect Spotify to OBS without any limits. Besides, with this tool, you can use the converted Spotify audio files on multiple devices offline you want.