"How to get Spotify on Streamlabs OBS?" Streamlabs OBS is a free live streaming and recording program. And it is popular with gamers and live streamers. With Streamlabs OBS on your PC, you can start your live stream on YouTube, and more. This OBS supports audio, game, video and so on.
In this passage, we will show you how to set up Streamlabs OBS on your computer if you are new to it. Also, we will guide you on how to add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS. Besides, we will offer the best way for you to play Spotify on Streamlabs OBS with ease. Just move on and see how to do that.
Part 1. How to Set up Streamlabs OBS App
First, we will show you how to get and use the Streamlabs OBS program on your computer. Please check the steps below.
Step 1. Download and install the Streamlabs app from its official website on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the Streamlabs desktop app from your computer. Then log in with your Twitch, Facebook or other social accounts.
Step 3. Choose the primary microphone and webcam in the set-up process.
Step 4. Pick up the theme that you want. Once selected, the theme will be applied and others can see it on your stream.
Step 5. Now, you can start to reset the bit rate, resolution and more settings if you want.
Part 2. How to Add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS - Official Way
After setting up the Streamlabs app on the computer, now you can learn how to show Spotify on Streamlabs OBS. Here you can follow the steps below. But please note that only copyright-free Spotify music can be played on the Streamlabs app.
Step 1. Open the Spotify desktop app and start to play a track.
Step 2. Start the Streamlabs program. Then hit on the '+' icon on the main screen.
Step 3. Click on the 'Window Capture' option. And then you can add the source in the new window.
Step 4. Choose '[Spotify.exe]: xxxxxxx' and touch the 'Done' button.
Step 5. At last, you can adjust the Streamlabs Spotify widget to the size you want on the screen. And then you can play Spotify on Streamlabs OBS as background music during your streams.
Part 3. How to Get Spotify on Streamlabs OBS - Best Way
When it comes to Spotify music, we need to say that its songs are protected. That's to say you can't enjoy protected Spotify music on Streamlabs OBS and other devices or platforms. You can only listen to royalty-free and copyright-free Spotify songs on Streamlabs app.
So, how to fix this issue? Here we need to get help from DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you are can download and add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS without any limitations.
This tool is aimed to rip protection from Spotify songs and convert them into MP3, M4A and more plain audio formats. And almost 100% original audio quality will be retained after the conversion.
Besides, with up to 5X faster speed, it can convert Spotify songs in batches within a few minutes. This will save much of your time. And all the downloaded audio files will be saved locally and you can move to Streamlabs OBS and other platforms for use.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Convert Spotify Music for Streamlabs OBS
Now, you could follow the steps below and see how DRmare Spotify Music Converter runs. Here you will know how to connect Spotify to Streamlabs OBS offline with ease.
- Step 1Run DRmare Music Converter
- Please get the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from the DRmare official website. And open it once installed. Then you will see the main window of it. Later, you will also see the Spotify app launched.
- Step 2Import Spotify songs to DRmare
- Go to the Spotify program to explore songs you like. Then drag them to the main window of DRmare. And DRmare will analyze and load the songs for you. Or you can copy the link to the tracks you like. And then put the link in the search bar on DRmare. Then hit the '+' icon and DRmare will also work.
- Step 3Define output format for Spotify Streamlabs OBS
- To set the Spotify output audio format, please find the menu icon at DRmare. And then click on it and choose 'Preferences'. Next, hit on 'Convert' in the setting window. Here, you can start to define the Spotify audio format for Streamlabs OBS. You can get Spotify to MP3, and more. You can also reset the bit rate, audio channel, and so on according to your needs.
- Step 4Download Spotify for Streamlabs OBS
- Right now, hit on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Spotify Music Converter will download and convert Spotify songs you added. Later, the conversion ends and you will get the Spotify music offline. You could head to the 'Converted' button to find them on your computer.
How to Add Spotify Music to Streamlabs OBS
In the final part, it's time to see how to add Spotify in Streamlabs OBS. Below are the steps for you. Please follow and see how to do that.
Step 1. Open the Streamlabs OBS software on your computer.
Step 2. Touch the '+' button under the 'Sources' section.
Step 3. Select the 'Media Source' option and touch 'Add Source'.
Step 4. Then name the source and hit 'Add Source' in the new window.
Step 5. Choose the downloaded Spotify music files and add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS. Then click 'Done'.
After then, you can play Spotify on Streamlabs OBS in your live streaming and share with others without any restrictions.
Part 4. Conclusion
After reading this post, you learned how to add Spotify to Streamlabs OBS. You can see how to link Spotify to Streamlabs OBS by streaming royalty-free Spotify songs. Also, to play any tracks from Spotify, you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you can get Spotify on Streamlabs OBS without any limits. Besides, you can use the converted Spotify audio files on multiple devices offline if you want.