"Can you connect Spotify to Twitter?" Before 2021, Spotify users can directly share Spotify a song on Twitter while listening songs. They just need to click on the 'Share' option on Spotify playlist songs and then the songs will be shared on Twitter.
Yet, in 2021, Spotify stopped this feature on its platform. So, there are music lovers who want to seek a way to share Spotify song on Twitter. No worry. In this post, you will learn how to share Spotify on Twitter with the best tool. Now, let's find out how to make it.
Part 1. How to Connect Spotify to Twitter - Best Tool
From the beginning, we know that Spotify won't allow users to share Spotify song on Twitter directly. Thus, to get Spotify Twitter to work, then you can use the tool in this part to help you.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a powerful tool here to assist you. With this tool, you can convert and download music from Spotify and save them as local files. Then you can move them to any other platform and device for use. That's to say, you can share Spotify on Twitter as well.
By using the DRmare Music Converter, you can convert Spotify songs into MP3, FLAC and more plain audio files. And this tool can save original audio quality of the Spotify songs. Besides, it allows you to reset the audio channel, bit rate and so on to get better listening quality of Spotify songs. Also, you can reset the output folder to save the converted Spotify music files on your computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download and Share Spotify on Twitter
In this part, you will learn how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and download music from Spotify for sharing on Twitter. To begin, you need to download and then set up this program to your computer. Also, make sure that the official Spotify app is installed on your computer as well. After then, let's follow the steps below and learn how to share Spotify song on Twitter without link.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs to DRmare
- Launch the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer. You will get its main interface. Then the Spotify app will show as well at the same time. Next, head to the pop-up Spotify program to find the songs you want to download and share on Twitter. Then drag and drop them into the main screen of DRmare. Or, you can play the song and then get its link address. And then put the link to the search bar on DRmare. Also, you need to click on the '+' button to load the songs you want to add.
- Step 2Select output audio format for Spotify on Twitter
- Now, you can go to reset the output audio parameters for Spotify songs on Twitter. Please head to the Menu icon on the top of DRmare program. Then click on it and choose the 'Preferences'. And then you need to hit on the 'Convert' option from the newly-open window. Next, you can start to set the audio format like MP3, AAC, and more for Spotify on Twitter. Also, you can customize the audio parameters such as audio bit rate, sample rate and so on as you want. At last, click on the 'OK' button to complete the settings.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for Twitter
- Here click on the 'Convert' button and then you will get the DRmare program to begin to convert and download music from Spotify to computer for Twitter. And then, you can see the Spotify songs are converting and downloading. After a while, the Spotify songs will be converted and saved onto the target folder on your computer. You can then go to the 'history' icon on DRmare to find them on your computer.
- As you had got the local Spotify songs, now you can share Spotify on Twitter with your friends with ease. Or you can send the Spotify music files to your friends via other ways like email and so on.
Part 3. The Verdict
"How to share Spotify song on Twitter without link?" Here from this post, we had given the best way to help you. With the DRmare Music Converter, you can easily convert and download songs from Spotify. And then you can save the Spotify songs to your computer for use without any limit. Then you can share Spotify on Twitter or other platform and play Spotify on any device as you want.