[Virtual DJ Spotify] How to Use Virtual DJ with Spotify
"Does Virtual DJ work with Spotify?" Currently, there is no Virtual DJ Spotify integration. Thus, there is no official way to Virtual DJ and Spotify together. However, more and more Virtual DJ users want to find a way to get Spotify Virtual DJ work. So, is there any way to help them out?
Sure. We found a practical way for you here. In this post, you can use a third-party tool to get Spotify music for Virtual DJ. Then you can use Virtual DJ with Spotify without any restriction. Now, let's check it out and learn more as below.
Part 1. Virtual DJ Spotify Connect - Best Solution
As there is no official way to use Spotify and Virtual DJ, then how to connect Spotify to Virtual DJ? No worry, we can use Virtual DJ Spotify plugin or other else. But sometimes we may fail as Spotify music is protected. We can't move even downloaded Spotify music files to other devices for using. Therefore, we need to rip the protection from Spotify. But how? Below we will show a tool to help you.
It is DRmare Spotify Song Converter for Mac/DRmare Spotify Song Converter for Windows. It is one of the top-leading software to help you get rid of protection from Spotify playlists. It can also transform the songs into universally Virtual DJ supported formats. It can output audio formats such as MP3, M4A, and so on. It is well known for its great output audio quality and conversion speed. This tool can run at a rapid speed and keep lossless quality.
After that, you will get Spotify music as local files for Virtual DJ. And you won't have any problems with using Spotify with Virtual DJ 8 software. Besides, you can move Spotify music to other devices for using as well.
DRmare Spotify Playlist Converter
- Support all kinds of Spotify songs, albums, playlists, radio stations, artists
- Batch convert Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed for Virtual DJ software
- Customize output audio formats, bit rate, etc. for Virtual DJ and other devices
- Automatically find and retain the ID3 tag, keep lossless audio quality
Part 2. How to Get Spotify on Virtual DJ
How can you use Spotify with Virtual DJ? No worry. In this part, we will show you how. Now you can follow us to use DRmare software to save Spotify offline for Virtual DJ first. By doing this, it will make Virtual DJ Spotify work together again.
Note: Before that, please install the DRmare program on your computer. And make sure that you had installed the official Spotify app.
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks and playlists to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter. And the Spotify app will show as well. Now, you need to go to Spotify app to find the tracks you want to use on Virtual DJ. Then copy & paste the link of the songs and press the "+" button on DRmare software. Or drag and drop the tracks from Spotify app to DRmare software. You can see the selected tracks on the main screen on DRmare.
- Step 2Set output format for Spotify Virtual DJ
- To use Spotify on Virtual DJ successfully, you need to alter the right audio format. The format with the best DJ practice is MP3 320 Kbps. You can click the menu icon from the top right corner. And then choose the "Preferences" option. It will prompt you all the options in a new window. Please simply select the format as MP3 for Spotify. Then change the bit rate to 320 Kbps to ensure the best quality. You can also alter bit rate, and so on for Virtual DJ Spotify.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to Virtual DJ
- You can select the output folder and click the 'Convert' button to start converting. If you have a long playlist to convert, please wait for it to complete patiently. After it finishes, you can find Spotify music on your computer from the 'history' icon.
- Video DemoDownload Spotify for Virtual DJ
In this video, you can see how to get Spotify on Virtual DJ via DRmare Music Converter. Then you can easily use Spotify with Virtual DJ.
Part 3. How to Import Spotify to Virtual DJ Music Library
Virtual DJ supports to play music from the hard drive, iTunes, and local drive on your computer. So, how to use Virtual DJ with Spotify? To add Spotify to Virtual DJ, you can follow the steps as below:
Step 1. Install and launch Virtual DJ software on your computer. You will see the main screen with a many menus and buttons.
Step 2. Click the "Local Music" menu, you will see the options to import songs. They are from the folders "My Music“, "My Videos", "Hard Drive" and so on.
Note: iTunes users can click on 'My Music' > 'iTunes Library' to add your music files. So, you can move Spotify music to iTunes first. Then you can get Virtual DJ Spotify work from iTunes also.
Step 3. Click the right folder and locate Spotify downloads, and add Spotify to Virtual DJ.
Step 4. Or you can drag & drop the converted Spotify songs from the computer to the deck of it.
Step 5. You can start to mix Spotify with Virtual DJ premium.
Part 4. Spotify and Virtual DJ for DJ Users
In this part, we would like to introduce why Virtual DJ program and Spotify music is vital to DJ users.
Virtual DJ is one kind of DJ software for Windows PC and Mac. It can mix songs like the old turntables and CD players yet with more options. It includes adjusting speed, applying effects, crossfading from one side to the other.
Besides, it is extremely easy to use. The virtual DJ started as a software for beginner DJs and mobile DJs. Their philosophy is to use cutting-edge technology to make DJing more accessible. So, the Virtual DJ is used by millions of people every day. It ranges from bedroom DJs to international superstars.
They can use this professional DJ app in clubs, stadiums, parties, weddings. The downloads are more than 150,000,000 times, making it is the most used DJ software in the world.
Spotify is the most famous streaming music available online. It offers both free and paid tiers of subscriptions. The best part of it is the well-curated playlists from different genres and moods. You can find the right tracks for your audience under different atmospheres and environments. It has over 170 million monthly active users and 75 million paid subscribers.
It's an icing on the cake that DJ users can get Virtual DJ Spotify work. It's able to get the music of a wide variety of styles on Spotify and use Spotify with Virtual DJ. DJs can create exclusive playlists for parties of different topics.
So, how can you use Spotify on Virtual DJ? Just follow the above way to do it even without the Spotify VDJ app. With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can easily get Spotify Virtual DJ run. Besides, you can use Spotify music on multiple devices offline.
In case you still have any questions, please add your comments below, we will give help soon.