When it comes to Spotify and Virtual DJ, most users would ask: "Does Virtual DJ work with Spotify?" Regrettably, there is no Virtual DJ Spotify integration as Spotify ends all third-party DJ software partnerships. In this case, more and more Virtual DJ users want to find an alternative way to connect Spotify to Virtual DJ.
The good news is that you can still use Virtual DJ with Spotify together via other workarounds. In this post, we will show you how to use a third-party tool to download Spotify music to Virtual DJ-supported audio tracks and then you can add Spotify to Virtual DJ for mixing without any restriction. Now, let's dig into it.
- Part 1. Can I Use Spotify with Virtual DJ?
- Part 2. How to Make Virtual DJ Spotify Integration Again - Tool Required
- Part 3. How to Download Spotify Music to Virtual DJ-compatible Files
- Part 4. How to Connect Spotify to Virtual DJ
- Part 5. FAQs about Virtual DJ and Spotify
- Part 6. The Verdict
Part 1. Can I Use Spotify with Virtual DJ?
From what we mentioned above, there is no Spotify Virtual DJ integration anymore. Then can you still use Spotify with Virtual DJ together? The answer is yes. You can use the Virtual DJ Spotify plugin or something else to mix Spotify songs in DJ apps.
It's well-known that Virtual DJ supports adding local audio files for using, playing, and mixing. So, you just need to download music from Spotify to local computer and then add Spotify to Virtual DJ without any hassle. Although Spotify music is protected cache files, you can get help from DRmare Spotify Music Downloader or other Spotify song downloaders to download and convert Spotify music for Virtual DJ first. Let's check the complete tutorial on how to use Spotify on Virtual DJ below.
Part 1. How to Make Virtual DJ Spotify Integration Again - Tools Required
No.2 DRmare Spotify Music Converter
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is one of the top-leading software to get rid of protection from Spotify playlists. It can also transform Spotify songs into Virtual DJ-supported formats. It can output audio formats such as MP3, M4A, and so on. Therefore, it can make Spotify and Virtual DJ work again.
The highlight features of this Spotify to Virtual DJ converter are its great output audio quality and conversion speed. This tool can run at a rapid speed and keep lossless quality of Spotify music. With the assistant of it, you will get lossless Spotify music as local files for Virtual DJ. It's free to connect Spotify to Virtual DJ and other devices for use well.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Support all kinds of Spotify songs, albums, playlists, radio stations, and more
- Batch convert Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed for Virtual DJ software
- Customize output audio formats, bit rate, and so on for Virtual DJ and other devices
- Auto-detect and retain the ID3 tag, keep lossless audio quality of Spotify songs
No.2 AudFun Spotify Music Converter
AudFun Spotify Music Converter is another program for you to make Virtual DJ Spotify work. It helps save Spotify songs to plain audio files for use on Virtual DJ and other platforms. And it can output music from Spotify to FLAC, AAC and more audio formats. What's more, it can keep the original quality and complete ID3 tags of the Spotify tracks after the conversion. At last, you can add Spotify to Virtual DJ for mixing without any limit.
Part 3. How to Download Spotify Music to Virtual DJ-compatible Files
How can you use Virtual DJ with Spotify? No worry. Here we will take DRmare Spotify to Virtual DJ converter as an example to show you how. Please follow us to download Spotify songs without Premium to computer offline for Virtual DJ in simple steps. By doing this, you can connect Virtual DJ to Spotify for song mixing later.
Note: Before that, please install the DRmare program on your computer. And make sure that you had installed the official Spotify app.
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks and playlists to use with Virtual DJ
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter. And the Spotify app will show as well. Now, you need to go to the Spotify app to find the tracks you want to use on Virtual DJ. Then copy & paste the link of the songs to the DRmare software. And then press the "+" button on DRmare program. Or drag and drop the tracks from the Spotify app to DRmare software. You can see the selected tracks on the main screen on DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 2Set output audio format for using Spotify on Virtual DJ
- To use Spotify songs on Virtual DJ, you need to alter the right audio format. The format with the best DJ practice is MP3 320 Kbps. You can click the menu icon from the top right corner. And then choose the "Preferences" option. It will prompt you all the options in a new window. Please select the audio format as MP3 to convert Spotify to MP3 for Virtual DJ. Then change the bit rate to 320 Kbps to ensure the best quality. You can also customize bit rate, and so on for using Spotify with Virtual DJ.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify to Virtual DJ
- You can select the output folder and click the 'Convert' button to start converting Spotify playlist for Virtual DJ. If you have a long playlist to convert, please wait for it to complete. After it finishes, you can find Spotify music on your computer from the 'history' icon. All Spotify music downloads can be added to Virtual DJ.
Part 4. How to Connect Spotify to Virtual DJ
Virtual DJ supports playing music from the hard drive, iTunes, and local drive on your computer. So, you can follow the steps below to add and get Spotify on Virtual DJ:
Step 1. Install and launch Virtual DJ software on your computer. You will see the main screen with many menus and buttons.
Step 2. Click the "Local Music" menu, you will see the options to import songs. They are from the folders "My Music“, "My Videos", "Hard Drive" and so on.
Note: iTunes users can click on 'My Music' > 'iTunes Library' to add music files. So, you can move Spotify music to iTunes first. Then you can get Virtual DJ Spotify work from iTunes also.
Step 3. Click the right folder and locate Spotify downloads, and add Spotify to Virtual DJ.
Step 4. Or you can drag & drop the converted Spotify songs from the computer to the deck of it.
Step 5. You can start to mix Spotify with Virtual DJ.
Part 5. FAQs about Virtual DJ and Spotify
Q1: What Are Virtual DJ and Spotify?
A: Virtual DJ is one kind of DJ software for Windows PC and Mac. It can mix songs like the old turntables and CD players yet with more options. It includes adjusting speed, applying effects, and crossfading from one side to the other.
Besides, it is easy to use. The Virtual DJ started as software for beginner DJs and mobile DJs. Their philosophy is to use cutting-edge technology to make DJing more accessible. So, the Virtual DJ is used by millions of people every day. It ranges from bedroom DJs to international superstars.
They can use this professional DJ app in clubs, stadiums, parties, and weddings. The downloads are more than 150,000,000 times, making it the most used DJ software in the world.
While Spotify is the most famous streaming music available online. It offers both free and paid tiers of subscriptions. The best part of it is the well-curated playlists from different genres and moods. You can find the right tracks for your audience under different atmospheres and environments. It has over 170 million monthly active users and 75 million paid subscribers.
It's icing on the cake that DJ users can get Virtual DJ Spotify work. It's able to get Spotify music of a wide variety of styles and DJ Spotify with Virtual DJ. DJs can create exclusive playlists for parties on different topics.
Q2: What Music Streaming Services Can Be Used with Virtual DJ?
A: Virtual DJ can also work with Beatport, Tidal, Deezer, SoundCloud and Beatsource. You can access the music content from these music services on Virtual DJ. Yet, you need to be a subscriber to your music streaming service first.
Q3: Can I Add Spotify to Virtual DJ without Importing from Local Files?
A: Yes, you can. You can do that with SoundCloud or Deezer as Virtual DJ work with them. To make it, you can upload the local Spotify songs to SoundCloud or transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer and then get Spotify on Virtual DJ via them.
Q4: Is Virtual DJ Good for Beginners?
A: Yes, it is. It is easy to operate and mix the tracks. Also, it offers a free version for all users.
Part 6. The Verdict
Although Virtual DJ Spotify integration is no longer available anymore, you can still refer to the solution on this page to connect and use Spotify with Virtual DJ. In fact, you can not only get Spotify Virtual DJ run, but also add Spotify to any other third-party DJ software for mixing exclusive songs. No need to worry about the Spotify audio quality, DRmare Spotify Music Converter can save the original quality from Spotify to let you have a better listening experience.
Leave a Comment