For Virtual DJ users, maybe most of you will meet an issue that makes you frustrated when you use Virtual DJ. This issue is that when you import Apple Music to Virtual DJ to mix your music but can't play Apple Music, although you can see the author's name. Why will this happen and is there any way to solve this problem?
Therefore, in this post, we would like to tell you the reason and show you the way to add Apple Music to Virtual DJ and make it playable on Virtual DJ.
Part 1. The Reason Why Apple Music Can't Be Added to Virtual DJ
Why you can't play Apple Music files on Virtual DJ software? The answer would be evident enough. As we know, Apple Music is a popular music streaming service. However, the songs it offers to users are DRM protected, which limits users to copy the music files to third-party software for other purpose. Besides, the audio formats that Virtual DJ supports are MP3, WMA, OGG, ACC, WAV and so on, while Apple Music is in AAC format. Therefore, that is why we can't play Apple Music on Virtual DJ software as well MP3 player and other devices.
Thus, if you want to make Apple Music playable on Virtual DJ, you need to find out a solution to remove DRM from Apple Music and Convert Apple Music to MP3 or other formats Virtual DJ supported. In the next part, we will show you the best solution, please check it out.
Part 2. Best Apple Music Converter for Virtual DJ Software
To solve this problem, there are a lot of programs that can help you. Here we would like to highly recommend DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows to you. It is professional and the best DRM ripper for Apple Music. It can remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to common audio formats, such as MP3, AAC and other formats. And you can customize the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters for Apple Music songs. After that, you will get the DRM-free Apple Music and then you can import them to Virtual DJ for mixing. What's more, this tool can not only convert protected Apple Music, but also can convert iTunes Music and Audible Audiobooks easily.
Now you can take a try of it by clicking the "Download" button to download and install the DRmare program on your computer. And then follow the steps we show you below to start converting.
DRmare Audio DRM Converter for Virtual DJ
Part 3. Get Apple Music Songs Easily Step-by-step
Before starting to convert Apple Music, you need to make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music songs and the Apple Music songs you want to convert could play well on your computer. Otherwise, you need to authorize to play those audios in advance.
- Step 1Load Apple Music files to DRmare program
- Please launch the DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Then you will see the main interface of the program. To add Apple Music to the program, you could click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left. Once you touch it, it will pop up a window, which shows you all the music you downloaded from Apple Music. Then you can select the songs you want to convert and add to the DRmare program. Or you can directly drag and drop Apple Music files to the program main interface. After you add the music to the program interface, you need to wait for it to load the music completely.
- Step 2Personalize audio format for Apple Music songs
- Click the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the interface, and then a pop-up window will show up, in which you can choose the audio formats (MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B) for your Apple Music files. As we had mentioned the audio formats that Virtual DJ supports, here we suggest you choose MP3 as the output audio format. In addition, you could also set the codec, Channel, bit rate, etc. for Apple Music files. When finished setting, please click "OK" to save your changing for the audio tracks.
- Step 3Start to convert Apple Music tracks
- In this step, you can click the "Convert" button to start the conversion process. Then wait for a few minutes until the process finishes and your Apple Music tracks will be converted to MP3 format. The music file will be saved on your computer and you can locate them by hitting on the "Converted" button.
- Step 4Import Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Now, all the converted Apple Music files are in DRM-free and saved on your computer, you can add them to Virtual DJ for mixing. Here are the steps on how to transfer Apple Music to Virtual DJ:
- Step 1. Open Virtual DJ Software on your computer.
- Step 2. Find the browser panel at the bottom left and click "Local Music" icon to find the folder that saves the converted Apple Music files, or you can drag and drop the local music to Virtual DJ directly. Then you can start your Apple Music mixing.
- Video Tutorial
Part 4. In Conclusion
After reading this post, you will find that all the process is very easy, you can use the DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music easily even you are a new user. With this smart audio DRM removal, you can get rid of DRM from Apple Music and then you could add Apple Music to Virtual DJ for mixing with ease. Also, you could use this tool to convert iTunes Music and Audible Audiobooks for using.
If you have still any issue want to ask us, please feel free to write down at the comment section and we will do our best to help you.