- Convert Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3, FLAC, etc.
- Batch download Spotify tracks at 5X faster speed
- Transfer Spotify audios to Rekordbox, Serato DJ, etc.
- Keep raw ID3 tags and save the converted files locally
How to add music from Spotify to Rekordbox? If you have just started to learn DJing, you might come across such kind of problems.
Rekordbox started out as a music analysis and management system, intending to help DJ organize their music collection. Then it updates to a music controller, providing extra tools that can connect to the laptop or linking to extra hardware. Now users can use Rekordbox to access the local music library on the computer, set cue points, change grids and other metadata, etc.
Let's return to the initial question about Rekordbox and Spotify. As we all know, there is no Rekordbox Spotify integration. But in this article, I am going to introduce a workable way of using Spotify with Rekordbox. Now read and get it in the following paragraphs.
Before you get to know the detailed tutorial, it is necessary to learn about the main reasons. Spotify is a streaming music service that saves songs in a special format called Ogg Vorbis. Meanwhile, this format is protected by Spotify, which are only playable in the Spotify app, even if you download them as a premium subscriber.
To load Spotify songs to Rekordbox, you have to convert the format of Spotify music. Thus, you need this DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help you. As an all-in-one Spotify music converter, DRmare is able to convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc without losing any quality.
You can choose to keep exactly the same metadata as the original in the converted songs, such as the complete ID3 tags (artists, album, title, tracks number, etc.). Or you can customize the output parameters by changing its channel, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
Beyond the basic features above, this intelligent converter runs up to 5X lightning speed in the converting process. The numbers of converting tracks could reach to 100 after once manual addition. Now let's see what the concrete steps are to download and convert Spotify music to Rekordbox DJ software.
Select Songs from the Hard Drive
1. Select Spotify music files that you want to import into Rekordbox from the local music folder.
2. Confirm the 'Collection' icon on the left of the playlist is highlighted. Then drag audios into the track window which locates on the bottom of the Rekordbox screen.
3. After Rekordbox analyzed these local files, you can drag these songs into the playlist of Rekordbox.
Import Songs from iTunes
1. Go to the iTunes icon and tap on the arrow to see the detailed selections.
2. You can search for songs in your entire music collection, or in the playlists that made in iTunes.
3. Once you've found the Spotify songs or playlists that you need, Rekordbox will import them into its music collection. Also, it will add the track data, waveforms and so forth.
It's pretty simple to convert Spotify songs and transfer music from Spotify to Rekordbox software, right? Now download and register for the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to experience the full functions of it.