- Convert Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3, FLAC, etc.
- Batch download Spotify tracks at 5X faster speed
- Transfer Spotify audios to Rekordbox, Serato DJ, etc.
- Keep raw ID3 tags and save the converted locally
How to Add Spotify Music to Rekordbox? If you have just started to learn DJing, you might come across such kind of problems.
Rekordbox started out as music analysis and management system, intending to help DJ organize their music collection. Then it updates to a music controller, providing additional tools that can directly connect to the laptop or linking to extra hardware. Now Rekordbox can be used to access the local music library on the computer, set cue points, modify grids and other metadata, etc.
Let's return to the initial question: how to use Spotify music with Rekordbox? In this article, I am going to introduce a feasible way to make this problem disappear entirely. Just check the following paragraphs.
Before you get to know the detailed tutorial, it is necessary to learn about the main reasons. Spotify is a streaming music service that songs are saved in a special format called Ogg Vorbis. Tracks saved in this format are only playable on the Spotify app, even if you download them as a premium subscriber.
In order to load Spotify songs to Rekordbox, you are required to convert the format of Spotify music. Thus, you need this DRmare Spotify Music Converterto help you. As an all-in-one Spotify music converter, DRmare can easily convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc without losing any quality.
You can choose to keep exactly the same metadata as the original in the converted songs, such as the complete ID3 tags (artists, album, title, tracks number, etc.). Or you can customize the output parameters by changing its channel, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
Beyond the basic features above, this intelligent Spotify music converter adopts the latest technical skill, running up to 5X lightning speed in the converting process. The numbers of converting tracks could reach to 100 after once manual addition. Now let's see what the concrete steps are to download and convert Spotify music to Rekordbox DJ software.
Finally, you can add Spotify music to Rekordbox in 2 ways below.
Select Songs from the Hard Drive
1. Select Spotify music files that you want to import into Rekordbox from the local music folder.
2. Confirm the 'Collection' icon on the left of the playlist is highlighted. Then drag audios into the track window which locates on the bottom of the Rekordbox screen.
3. After Rekordbox analyzed these local files, you can drag these songs into the playlist of Rekordbox.
Import Songs from iTunes
1. Go to the iTunes icon and tap on the arrow to see the detailed selections.
2. You can search for songs in your entire music collection, or in the playlists that made in iTunes.
3. Once you've found the Spotify songs or playlists that you need, Rekordbox will import them into its music collection. Also, it will add the track data, waveforms and so forth.
It's pretty simple to convert songs from Spotify and transfer Spotify music to Rekordbox software, right? Now just download and register for DRmare Spotify Music Converter to experience the full function of it.