"Can you use Spotify with Traktor DJ?" Traktor DJ is a professional DJ app for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. So, you can fulfil your DJ dream by touching your iPhone or iPad's screen. Also, you can make music on Traktor DJ and it supports audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC and so on. Yet, until now, there is no Traktor Spotify integration. This is not friendly with Spotify users. Moreover, it also doesn't support online music streaming service. But don't worry. Next, we will give you a way to play Spotify on Traktor DJ. Please look at the following parts to get the solution.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Music to Traktor DJ - Tool Needed
In this part, we will show you the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is a DRM removal software for Spotify music. It not only can convert Spotify music files into MP3, AAC and other formats, but also can output 100% original quality of music files. We know that Spotify music are protected and in a special OGG format which is not supported by Traktor DJ. So, this tool can help get Spotify audio to common files for use on Traktor DJ. Besides, you can customize for the music files you want to convert, like changing the bit rate or sample rate. After you finish converting, you can sync the converted Spotify music files to your Traktor DJ for use.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Traktor DJ
Now, we will take MP3 format as an example to guide you how to convert Spotify music to MP3 format. Later, you will see how to add the converted music from Spotify to Traktor DJ. Before starting, please click "Download" button above to download DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer.
- Step 1Import Spotify music files
- Right now, you had downloaded and finished installing DRmare Spotify Music Converter, then you could launch the program. In the main interface of the program, you could drag or drop Spotify music to the program as the words show in the middle of the interface. Or you also can copy the links and paste them into the search box and then click the "Add" button to finish adding. And then the program will automatically list the Spotify songs on the interface for you.
- Step 2Choose output formats for Spotify to Traktor DJ
- As for the output audio formats, we provide MP3, AAC, WAV, and more for you to choose. You could select the Spotify output format which is suitable to your Traktor DJ. If you want to set more parameters for your Spotify songs, we also have bit rate, sample rate and others for you to customize. After the adjustment, click on the 'OK' button to apply.
- Step 3Begin to convert music from Spotify for Traktor DJ
- If you are ready to convert, next you need to click the "Convert" button and start converting. Once the conversion finished, the Spotify music files will be in DRM-free and downloaded to your computer. You can find them by going to the 'history' section in the DRmare tool.
Part 3. How to Connect Spotify to Traktor DJ
As the whole conversion is finished, then you can follow the steps below to see how to play Spotify on Traktor DJ on Windows, Mac and iPad.
On Windows/Mac Computer:
Way 1. How to Use Spotify in Traktor DJ via the 'Files' Option
Step 1. Open the Traktor DJ 3 or other versions from your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the 'File' option at the top menu bar and then click on 'Preferences'.
Step 3. Then hit on 'File Management' at the left panel. On the pop-up window, please check the box that says 'Import Music-Folders at Startup'. Then go to the 'Music Folders' section, and click the 'Add' button to locate the converted Spotify music files on your computer. And then touch the 'OK' button.
Step 4. Close the window, and click on 'Track Collection' > 'Import Music Folders' to add your music.
Way 2. How to Import Spotify to Traktor DJ via iTunes
Step 1. First, you need to transfer Spotify music to iTunes. Then you need to enable 'Share iTunes Library XML with other applications' in the iTunes program.
Step 2. Start the Traktor DJ 2 app on your computer.
Step 3. Click on 'File' > 'Import Folder' to locate your iTunes Music Library. And then choose the target folder with the local Spotify songs.
Step 4. Once chose, Spotify music in the iTunes Music Library will be added to your Traktor DJ program.
Way 3. How to Use Spotify with Traktor DJ via the Drag & Drop Option
Step 1. Open your Traktor DJ 2/3/Pro software and the Windows Explorer or Finder on your computer.
Step 2. Locate the common Spotify music files in the target folder.
Step 3. Press and hold the Spotify audio files to drag them to the Traktor DJ program.
Then it may take few minutes for the transferring process. Once it is completed, your music files are also being added to your Traktor DJ and then you can use Spotify on Traktor DJ without limits.
Step 1. You need to go to the iTunes program on your computer and import local Spotify files to it.
Step 2. Connect your iPad to your computer via the USB cable. Then you can head to sync Spotify music from iTunes to iPad.
View also: How to Transfer Spotify Music to iPad
Step 3. Next, start the Traktor DJ app on your iPad.
Step 4. Touch the '+' icon at the sidebar.
Step 5. Click on 'iTunes' from the options. Then you can locate and add Spotify file to Traktor DJ for use.
Part 4. Conclusion
All right, you got the best way how to connect Spotify to Traktor DJ. With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can remove protection from Spotify audio files and convert them to common audio files. Besides, you can alter the output parameters for Spotify songs. After that, you can import Spotify music to Traktor DJ for mixing without any limits.