"Can you use Spotify as alarm?" For Spotify music fans, it will be nice by waking up with Spotify songs every morning. Yet, it is pity that you can't make Spotify alarm in a direct way. Now, the Spotify app is not allowed you to set Spotify song as alarm. If you want to do that, you can use some tools to make it.
Today, in this post, we will introduce several tools for you. And we will guide you on how to make Spotify alarm iPhone/Android/smart speakers. Now, follow the tutorials below and learn how to set Spotify as alarm clock on different devices.
- Part 1. Set Spotify as Alarm on iPhone/Android - Best Way
- Part 2. Set Spotify Song as Alarm iPhone
- Part 3. Use Spotify as Alarm Android
- Extra Tips: Make Spotify Alarm on Smart Speakers
- FAQs about Using Spotify Song as Alarm
Part 1. How to Use Spotify Song as Alarm iPhone/Android - Best Way
How to set Spotify alarm clock on Android/iPhone? Here we offer you the best way to enjoy Spotify music on Android or iOS devices when you wake up. DRmare Spotify Music Converter can help you use Spotify as alarm on your phone. It can convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, and more. So, you can import the songs to your Android or iOS devices for use with ease.
But why do you need to change Spotify songs' format? The reason is that Spotify music is of a different format from ordinary ones. So, Spotify songs are not compatible with other apps. Also, your Spotify downloads are cache files, not local files. So you can't edit them like common audio tracks on your alarm clock.
Yet, after you change the Spotify format, you can extract music from Spotify to be the alarm music. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter will give you back a lossless Spotify playlist running at 5X faster speed. All the ID3 tags of Spotify songs like title, and more will be preserved.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, W4A and M4B
- Preserve ID3 tags like album cover, artist, group, and so on
- Download Spotify songs as local files for use as alarm clock
- Keep Spotify music forever for offline playing on your devices
Now let's see how to transfer Spotify music to plain files for use as an alarm. Please download and install the DRmare Music Converter on your desktop. And you need to make sure that you had installed the Spotify app. After that, you can follow the steps below to learn how to get and set Spotify alarm on iPhone/Android.
- Step 1 Load Spotify tracks to DRmare
- Launch the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer after you install it. The Spotify app will be opened then. Choose the songs on Spotify and drag them to the conversion window. Or you can copy their links and drop them to the search bar on DRmare. Then click the "+" icon to add the songs.
- Step 2Define output settings to use Spotify as alarm
- Hit the button Menu > "Preference" on the top-right of the window. In the new window, select the output format you like and the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Choose the option "1X" if you want to make the conversion more stable.
- Step 3Start to convert Spotify for use as an alarm
- Now drop your mouse on the button "Convert". Then the DRmare Spotify Converter will work to convert Spotify to common audio tracks. When the conversion process is finished, you can locate the converted Spotify files in the output folder.
- Note: The free version of DRmare Spotify Music Converter provides you a one-third converted file of each track. To get a whole one, you need to buy the DRmare software.
How to Set Spotify Alarm iPhone/Android
Now, you can add Spotify music to your Android/iOS devices and set Spotify alarm clock. After that, you can see how to set Spotify song as alarm on Android/iPhone below.
- Go to open the Clock app from your iPhone. Then click on the 'Alarm' tab.
- Click on the '+' icon to make an alarm. Then set the time as you like.
- Select the 'Sound' tab. Then hit on 'Pick a song' to choose the Spotify song you had synced before.
- Choose the song and go back to click on the 'Save' button. Then you will make Spotify alarm on your iPhone.
On Android Devices
- Set up the Clock app from your Android phone. Then press on the 'Alarm' tab.
- Touch on the '+' icon to set up an alarm. Then set the time.
- Choose the 'Download' icon to find the Spotify songs you want to choose and set.
- Click on 'Add new' > 'Your Sound file' to set Spotify alarm Android.
Part 2. How to Use Spotify for Alarm iPhone
Besides the way above, there are some alarm apps to help you set Spotify song as alarm iPhone. Here we will list two apps for you and show you how to make Spotify alarm iPhone.
1) Kello Alarm Clock
Kello Alarm Clock app is a smart clock app for iPhone users. It can wake you up with your favorite playlists. Now it supports music from Spotify, Deezer and Tidal.
Now, let's learn how to set Spotify alarm iPhone by Kello Alarm Clock.
Step 1. Download and install the Kello Alarm Clock app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Open the Kello app from your phone and then go to the 'Alarm' option.
Step 3. Hit on the big 'plus' button and then select the volume settings and else.
Step 4. Touch on the 'Sound' option and tap on Spotify. Then you can enter the info of your Spotify account.
Step 5. Select the Spotify playlist you want to set as alarm. Then hit 'Play' to preview it in the Create Alarm screen.
Step 6. Choose and confirm the track that you want to use as alarm clock on iPhone.
2) Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+
For Spotify Premium users, you can use Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ app to upload Spotify music to your iOS device. Then you can use Spotify as alarm and enjoy Spotify ringing in the fresh morning. Here are the detailed steps for you to set Spotify alarm.
Step 1. Install and open the Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ app on your iOS Device.
Step 2. Log in with your Spotify account. Then touch the screen to launch the settings.
Step 3. Choose 'Alarms' and then hit the button '+' on the interface. This will create a new alarm.
Step 4. Choose the Spotify song for waking you up. Head to 'Playlist' and click 'Add' to choose the song to set as alarm.
Step 5. Tap on the button 'Done' button to finish the step to set Spotify alarm iPhone.
Part 3. How to Set Spotify Song as Alarm on Android
In this part, we will show how to set Spotify alarm clock Android devices. To do that, you can use SpotOn alarm app, Google Clock App and more. Here is the guide for you to make it. Just check it out below.
For Android device users, you can use SpotOn Alarm app to set the songs for waking up or sleeping. It supports to set alarm with Spotify songs as it is also a SpotOn alarm for Spotify app. But to use this tool, you need an existing Spotify Premium account. Now you can follow the guide below.
Step 1. Install SpotOn Alarm on Your Android Device
Download and launch the SpotOn app on your device. Log in to your Spotify Premium account. Select the 'WAKE' icon and make your own alarm.
Step 2. Select Alarm Time on SpotOn
Click the digital clock on the new screen and the setting ball to choose the alarm time.
Step 3. Use Spotify Song as Alarm
Hit the option 'TAP TO SELECT MUSIC' to pick your favorite song from Spotify as an alarm.
Tips: Other features like a fade-in effect can be added at the same time in the SpotOn alarm app. Then you can sleep and wake up with the Spotify music you set.
2) Google Clock App
Google Clock app has integrated with Spotify. So, you can use Spotify as alarm with it. Please make sure that you have the Google Clock app and the Spotify app installed on your mobile phone. And you need to ensure that they are the latest version. After that, check how to make Spotify alarm with Google Clock app below.
Step 1. Launch the Google Clock app and head to the Alarm screen.
Step 2. Touch the '+' button to make a new alarm.
Step 3. Click on the 'Sound' icon and go to the Spotify option.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Connect' icon to link your Spotify account with Google Clock app.
Step 5. Choose the Spotify song and set it as alarm clock.
3) Samsung Clock App
If you use Samsung devices, you can use the built-in Samsung Clock app to set Spotify as alarm. That's because the Samsung Clock app can work with Spotify app in a direct way. Now, let's see how to make Spotify alarm with the Samsung Clock app.
Step 1. Start the Samsung Clock app on your Samsung device.
Step 2. Click on the 'Alarm' tab at the bottom of its screen. Then click on the 'Add' icon to make a new alarm.
Step 3. Choose the alarm time and set a name for it. And then touch 'Alarm Sound'.
Step 4. Press the 'Spotify' option to log in to your account and choose the songs you like.
Step 5. Touch the 'Back' arrow twice and then hit on the 'Save' button. After that, you finish to use Spotify as alarm clock.
Note: You need a Spotify premium account to make it. And the Spotify Samsung Clock app integration can only work with One UI3 or the latest.
Extra Tips: How to Set Spotify Alarm on Smart Speakers
Above we learned how to use Spotify as alarm on Android/iPhone. Now, in this part, you will see how to make Spotify alarm on smart speakers.
1) Set Spotify Song as Alarm on Google Home
Step 1. Set up the Google Home app and head to the home screen.
Step 2. Click on 'Add +' > 'Music' from the top left to select the default service.
Step 3. Choose Spotify. Then tap 'Link account' > 'Sign in' to link your Spotify account.
Step 4. Back to the home screen and press on the 'Settings' icon.
Step 5. Hit on 'Audio' > 'Alarm & timers' to set alarm clock.
2) Use Spotify as Alarm on Sonos
Step 1. Launch the Sonos app. Then press the 'Services & Voice' from the 'Settings' option.
Step 2. Hit 'Add a Service' and choose Spotify under 'Music & Content'.
Step 3. Press 'Add to Sonos' and then connect your Spotify account.
Step 4. Back to the 'Settings' screen. Then hit 'System' > 'Alarms' to create a Sonos alarm.
Step 5. Touch 'New Alarm' > 'Music' to set Spotify song as alarm.
Step 6. Hit on 'Save' to apply the changes and press 'Done'.
3) Use Spotify as an Alarm on Echo
Step 1. Open the Amazon Alexa app on your device. Then go to the menu.
Step 2. Head to 'Settings' > 'Music'. Then hit on 'Link New Service' and choose 'Spotify'.
Step 3. Connect your Spotify account to your Alexa account. And then click 'Default Services'.
Step 4. Choose Spotify as the Default Music Library or Default Podcast service.
Step 5. Back to the menu screen and choose 'Alarms & Timers' in the 'More' tab'.
Step 6. Choose 'Add Alarm' and head to set Spotify song as alarm. Next, choose 'Save'.
FAQs about Setting Spotify Song as Alarm
Q1: Can You Set an Alarm with Spotify?
A: You can use Spotify as alarm via the ways above. There are some alarm clock apps to help you set Spotify alarm on mobile and smart speakers.
Q2: Can I Set Spotify as Alarm without Spotify Premium?
A: In general, you need a Spotify Premium account to set Spotify song as alarm. Yet, now you do that without premium by using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you can save Spotify songs to your mobile devices. Then you can use Spotify as alarm with ease.
Q3: I Have a Samsung Galaxy Phone. How Can I Use Spotify Song as Alarm?
A: Samsung and Spotify had integrated. So, you can directly set Spotify as your alarm on your device. For the detailed guide, you can check it in Part 3.
In this post, you can set Spotify alarm on any device you want. Now, follow the guide above and learn how to use Spotify as alarm. Also, with DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can get Spotify music as common files. Then you can set Spotify song as alarm with ease. And you can enjoy Spotify audio tracks anywhere offline.
Leave a Comment