"Can you add music from Tidal to Musicbee?" Musicbee is a tool that users can use to manage their music library. But please note that not all music tracks can be used on Musicbee. If you are a Tidal music user who had tried to add Tidal music to Musicbee, you could fail. Why?
In this post, we will explain why it will fail. And we will show the best solution for you to use Tidal music on Musicbee. Now, follow the guidance below and learn how to do that in detail.
Part 1. How to Get Musicbee Tidal to Work - Tool Needed
Tidal is a music streaming service. Like other music services, it protects its music and doesn't allow users to use the songs on other platforms and devices. So, you can directly add Tidal to Musicbee for use. In this case, you need to remove the protection from Tidal music first. Besides, Musicbee only supports plain audio formats like MP3. Thus, you also need to convert Tidal songs to common audio files.
To help you out, here is an outstanding tool for you. It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is able to rip the protection from Tidal music files and convert them to the plain audio tracks. With it, you can then directly use Tidal music on Musicbee.
Besides, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter can convert Tidal music tracks to Lossless, plain MP3, FLAC and other audio formats. Also, it lets you to modify the output audio channel, bit rate and so on for the Tidal songs as you want. Moreover, it will keep the full ID3 tags of Tidal music songs so that you can manage them easily in the future.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Download Music from Tidal to Musicbee Supported Audio Files
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader can be used on both Mac and Windows OS now. You can go to its official website to get the program download on your computer. After that, you can refer to the steps below to see how to download and convert music from Tidal to Musicbee compatible audio tracks.
- Step 1Set output format of Tidal for Musicbee
- Open the DRmare program from your computer. Then it will show the main screen. Here you need to access your Tidal account via the 'Log in' button. Or register for a Tidal account by the 'Sign up' button. After then, you can go on to use the DRmare program.
- To make Tidal music compatible with Musicbee, you need to reset the output audio format before converting. Please head to the menu icon at the upper-right corner on DRmare. Then select the 'Preferences' option within the drop-down list. It will then show a new window, in which you can alter the output audio parameters for Tidal to Musicbee. You can make changes for the channel, audio format, bit rate and so on.
- Step 2Add Tidal playlists to DRmare
- Find the favorite Tidal playlist from the built-in Tidal Web Player on DRmare. Then click on the playlist you want and press the blue 'add files' button. Then the playlist you chose will be loaded in a new window. Then you can select the single track that you want to convert.
- Step 3Download Tidal music to Musicbee
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button. DRmare will then convert and download Tidal music for you according to your preset. After a while, you will get the local Tidal songs on your computer for use on Musicbee. You can find them via the 'converted' icon on DRmare program.
Part 3. How to Add Tidal to Musicbee for Use
Right now, you had got the local Tidal songs on computer. Then you can start to put Tidal music on Musicbee. Below are the steps for you to get Musicbee Tidal to work.
- Open the Musicbee program on your computer.
- Locate the converted Tidal music files on your computer. Then drag and drop them to the main screen of Musicbee.
- Set up the Musicbee program from your computer.
- Head to 'File' > 'Scan Folders for New Files' at the menu bar on Musicbee. It will then show a dialog and you can go on to choose the folder that contains the local Tidal songs on your computer.
- Touch the 'Proceed' button to detect and add Tidal music to Musicbee.
At last, you can easily use Tidal music on Musicbee without any limit.
Part 4. Wrapping Up
With the tutorial above, you can successfully make Musicbee Tidal to work. With DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can convert and download music from Tidal as the common audio files for use on Musicbee. And you can get the lossless audio quality of Tidal songs. After that, you can add music from Tidal to Musicbee for use offline without any limitation. Besides, you can use these local Tidal music files on any device and platform as you want.