Musicbee is a streaming music service like Apple music, Pandora, etc. But it is usually regarded as a music management program, because it can support automatic music tagging, management of music, CD ripping, automatic playlists and more. Among the above advantages, its library management is the shining part. In its library, once you import your music in it, you can easily browser your collection by album, genre and artist, and you also can search the keywords to find the song you are looking for. If your music files are with incomplete or missing tag data, Musicbee will download the tag data for you automatically, along with lyrics and album art.
- Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Musicbee Without Premium
- Part 2. Tutorial to Convert Spotify Music
- Part 3. In Summary
Part 1. Tip to Sync Spotify Music to Musicbee for Free
Although Musicbee can support various popular music formats, however, as for Spotify users, it is a little bit troublesome for them, because all the Spotify music is under the protection of DRM, even though you are the premium user, you also can not take the downloaded Spotify music files outside of Spotify client for using, so it's really not convenient if you want to play on other devices. Thus, if you want to transfer Spotify songs to your Musicbee, the first and the most important step you should do is to get rid of the DRM from Spotify music.
Here we will recommend a DRM removal program for you. This software is called DRmare Spotify Converter for Mac, it is a best choice for you to remove DRM. It supports MP3, AAC, M4A and other output formats, so you can select one of them for your music files you want to convert. And you also can customize your files, such as changing the bit rate or frame rate. This program can let you get rid of DRM-protected Spotify music and enjoy the music on Musicbee or other devices freely. The amazing thing is that DRmare Spotify music converter is able to batch convert all the songs continually at up to 5X speed, which can let you save lots of time.
Now we provide the free trial of the program, you can download it and follow the 4 steps as below to have a trial.
DRmare Spotiy Converter for Musicbee
Part 2. Procedures to Convert Spotify Music to Musicbee
- Step 1Import Spotify music files
- After downloading and installing the program on your computer, then you can double click the DRmare Spotify music converter icon and launch. Next, there are two ways to add music files, one is drag or drop the music files from Spotify to the program main interface, the other is copy and paste the links to the search box at the top of the interface to add the music files. When you finished the above steps, the program will recognize the files you want to convert and add them to the operating area.
- Step 2Set output formats
- This program provides MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC and other formats for you, so you can choose and set one of the supported formats for your Musicbee from DRmare Spotify converter. If you want set more output parameters, there are bit rate, frame rate or others for you to choose.
- Step 3Begin converting music
- If the setting of output files is done, then you can click the "Convert" button at the bottom right of the interface and the program will start to convert for you. The converted files will be saved on your computer. You can click "Converted" button to locate the converted files to your computer folder and check them.
- Step 4Sync local music to Musicbee
- Now, with the help of the above 3 steps, you have already got the DRM-free Spotify music files. Then you can launch your Musicbee and start to import the converted files to it. At the software, you can go to "File" and then "Scan Folders for New Files" in the menu. Click "Choose Folders" to locate the converted Spotify music folder and type "Proceed" to start transferring. After that, you can enjoy the music on your Musicbee.
Part 3. In Summary
DRmare Spotify music converter is really a best solution for those Spotify users who want to listen Spotify music on other music players like Musicbee. With this program, you can get rid of DRM from Spotify music. Moreover, the quality of the converted music files is as the same as the original files. Now, please follow the way we guide you and begin to transfer your Spotify songs to your Musicbee.