- Download Apple Music tracks losslessly for Tidal.
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC for Tidal.
- Preserve ID3 tags while running at 30X faster speed.
- Play Apple Music songs offline on Tidal anytime you like.
Q: "How to sync Apple Music to Tidal? I have subscribed to Tidal premium plan now for the music of high quality. But I want to copy the playlists from Apple Music and paste to Tidal. Do you have any good idea about it?"
Tidal and Apple Music are two great music apps for music lovers. But actually, you have no way to transfer playlists from Apple Music to Tidal directly. The reason is that the two are not compatible with each other. You need some third-party software to help you. Want to know more about it? Go ahead in this post!
It's exciting if you can find a helper to export Apple Music songs to Tidal. Playlists from Apple Music can be transferred with a powerful tool - Soundiiz. The following is a short guide for you to add Apple Music playlists to Tidal for your playing.
1. Launch the Soundiiz web app.
2. Hit the option "Platform to Platform" in the interface.
3. Choose Apple Music as the source service.
4. Make Tidal act as the destination source.
5. The transfer process will then begin. You can finally get the converted Apple Music files for listening in Tidal.
Using Soundiiz to transfer Apple Music playlist needs you to work with network. Surprisingly, DRmare Audio Converter enables you to play Apple Music playlists without network.
As I said before, Apple Music and Tidal songs are not compatible. The songs are informed in different formats. So if you intend to listen playlists of Apple Music, you should change their formats to meet the needs of Tidal. DRmare Audio Converter is well-designed to convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, W4B and AAC files. These converted files can be played in Tidal. Therefore, you can access to Apple Music songs in Tidal freely after you upload them to it.
What's more, the downloads given back by the DRmare Audio Converter are of no quality loss. Also they are saved with ID3 tags preserved. The DRmare Apple Music to Tidal Converter runs at 30X faster speed, so you can get Apple Music playlists forever and play offline in Tidal anytime as you like.
How to import Apple Music playlists to Tidal step by step? Here we offer you the detailed tutorial.
Now all the Apple Music playlists are on your PC. You just need to do the following operation. Then you can play Apple Music songs in Tidal with ease.
1. Use USB cable to link the iTunes app on your mobile phone with your PC.
2. Copy and paste Apple Music playlists to the Tidal folder.
As you can learn from the above, Soundiiz works well to transfer Apple Music files to Tidal. On the other hand, DRmare Audio Converter is also your good assistant to move playlist from Apple Music to Tidal without the Internet. Moreover, you can get lossless playlists from Apple Music in a short time with the ID3 tags preserved. You can listen to Apple Music songs in Tidal or other apps offline anywhere and anytime. Sounds so great!