A Chromebook is a laptop or tablet, which is a nice choice for people to work, listen to music, watch videos, etc. And all Chromebooks that released from late 2017 can also run Android apps, some can run Linux apps.
Today, we would like to focus on listening to music with Chromebook, such as enjoying Tidal music on Chromebook. If you are a Tidal music fan, then congratulate that you come to the right place.
In this post, we are going to show you how to play Tidal on Chromebook in detailed steps. Please follow us and check out how to make it.
Part 1. Play Tidal on Chromebook by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
In order to get Tidal for Chromebook, we would like to introduce the best tool for you. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which aims to convert music from Tidal so that you can save music from Tidal to Chromebook for listening without subscription.
The DRmare Tidal Music Converter program supports to convert Tidal audio files to WAV, AAC, MP3, FLAC, etc. and other audio formats, you just need to select one of them you like for your Tidal music. And it can batch convert Tidal music at a faster speed with original quality and ID3 tags kept.
After conversion, you could keep the converted Tidal music tracks to your Chromebook. And then you can play Tidal on a Chromebook forever without any limitation.
DRmare Tidal Music Editor for Chromebook
How to Convert Tidal to Chromebook
Please download and install the DRmare Tidal Music Converter program and Tidal app on your computer. After that, you could check the steps below to start to convert Tidal for Chromebook.
- Step 1 Find and import Tidal audios to DRmare
Launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter program from your computer desktop. At the same time, you will see that Tidal app will be opened automatically. Then go to Tidal app to discover songs that you want to listen to on Chromebook. When you found the audio tracks, then hit on the 'three-dot' icon on the track, choose 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' or 'Copy Playlist Link' to copy the track's link. After that, paste the copied link to the search bar on DRmare main interface and press the '+' button. Then the DRmare program will import the Tidal audio files for you.
- Step 2Define Tidal output audio format
- Now, you could customize the output audio parameters for your Tidal music files. Please hit on the Menu icon at the top right of DRmare main screen. Select 'Preference' > 'Convert' option, then a setting mode window will pop up. In this window, you could define the output audio format you like and adjust other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. Then click on the 'OK' button to apply the setting.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Chromebook
- Just click the 'Convert' button to begin the conversion after the setting. Then Tidal music files will be downloaded and converted and you could see the real-time conversion process. When the conversion finishes, you could touch on the 'Converted' button to locate and check the converted Tidal audio files on your computer.
- Step 4Play Tidal on Chromebook
- Now it's time stream the converted Tidal music to Chromebook for listening. You just need to save the Tidal audios to your USB drive from your computer. Then paste and add them to Chromebook local drive. After that, you are able to listen to Tidal on your Chromebook with ease.
Part 2. Tidal Music on Chromebook Officially
If you don't like to use the third-party to get Tidal on Chromebook, then you could keep reading and we will introduce another two solutions for you to listen to Tidal music on Chromebook.
Tidal offers Tidal Premium and Free Trial plans for users to enjoy Tidal music. You could choose one to access Tidal music on your Chromebook. Below is the brief introduction of the plans.
With a 30-days Free Trial
The basic way to use Tidal music for Chromebook is to get a 30-days free trial of Tidal app, then you can enjoy albums, music videos, playlists or other contents from Tidal on the Chromebook. Please note that you need to subscribe to the Tidal Premium to continue to use Tidal music once the trial period is invalid.
With a Premium Subscription
Another way is to pay for the Premium plan, then you can play Tidal on Chromebook without any restriction. With the subscription, you are able to enjoy a plenty of Tidal music and download them for offline playback in Tidal app on your Chromebook.
Above is the methods that we showed you to listen to Tidal on Chromebook. If you have any new idea, then please write down at the comment area to let us know or contact us via email.