Q: I am a premium user of Tidal and I had downloaded some Tidal music files to AAC format. However, when I transfer the downloaded Tidal music to other devices for playback, I can't make it. Is there something wrong I made? Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
For this issue, maybe most Tidal users will come across. And the reason for this is because the Tidal music you download are cache files, which can't be copied or transferred elsewhere just like the common songs you purchased.
In this case, in this post, we will show you a way on how to download Tidal to AAC local files and then you can listen to Tidal music anywhere and anytime.
- Part 1. Best Tidal Music Converter
- Part 2. How to Download Tidal to AAC Local Files
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. Convert Tidal to AAC via DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
When it comes to downloading Tidal music to AAC, there are many tools that can help you. You can use audio recording software to help you or other music downloader as you like. But after deeper research, we found that the audio quality of these tools are varied, which can't get the audio quality the same as the original Tidal music and not stable enough. Luckily, we found a powerful and professional tool that can preserve the lossless quality of Tidal music.
This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which is able to transfer Tidal to AAC, MP3, FLAC and other audio formats with lossless quality. Besides, it also can keep all metadata, like title, album, artist and so on to let you manage Tidal songs easily. And for the conversion speed, it can convert Tidal music at 5X speed, which can save more of your time.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Transfer Tidal to AAC Local Files Losslessly
Before get Tidal music to AAC, you need to make sure that you had downloaded Tidal app. And you also need to download DRmare Tidal Music Downloader from the "Download" button above. After that, then you can follow the steps below and start to convert Tidal to AAC local files on your computer. Now let's get started.
- Step 1Add Tidal music files
- First, please double click the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer desktop and open it. At the same time, Tidal app will launch automatically. Then you can go to Tidal app to discover the song, album, playlist that you want to convert to AAC. Once found, then copy and paste the URL of Tidal tracks to the search bar at the top of DRmare Tidal Music Converter main interface. Next, press "+" icon to load Tidal files automatically.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format as AAC
- In this step, you need to select the output audio format and other parameters for Tidal songs. Please hit on the menu icon at the top right of DRmare program. Then click on the "Preferences" >> "Convert" to open a new window. In this window, you can set Tidal to AAC format. If you want to enhance the quality of Tidal songs, then you could change the parameters, like Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate. Then you could click "OK" to save the settings for Tidal music.
- Step 3Start to convert Tidal to AAC
- Finally, please click on the "Convert" button at the bottom right of DRmare Tidal Music Converter to start the conversion. Once you hit on it, DRmare program will transfer Tidal to AAC for you and save the music files on your local computer automatically. Once the conversion completed, you could click the "Converted" button to locate and check the converted Tidal AAC music files on your computer.
Part 3. The Verdict
In this post, we had introduced the way for you on how to download Tidal to AAC local files so that you could listen to Tidal songs on other devices freely. With DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, you can convert Tidal music to FLAC, AAC and other formats with 100% lossless quality, which can let you enjoy Tidal songs like the original tracks without any limitation.
If you have any other way to transfer Tidal to AAC, please feel free to share with us at the comment area below.
Leave a Comment