If you have a Sony Smart TV at your house, then you may want to enjoy music on it. There are many music streaming services like Tidal, Spotify, etc. for your choice. But today, in this post, we will focus on Tidal.
When it comes to Tidal, it should be the best choice for you to enjoy music on Sony TV. It offers High audio quality and more contents of Tidal for you. But here comes to the question. How to play Tidal on Sony Smart TV? Please don't worry. You can get two practical ways on how to do that.
- Part 1. How to Get Tidal App on Sony TV
- Part 2. Play Tidal on Sony Smart TV by DRmare
- Part 3. By Verdict
Part 1. Play Tidal on Sony Smart TV via Sony TV Tidal App
As Tidal app has access to Sony Smart TV, here you can get the Sony TV Tidal app on your Sony Smart TV for listening to Tidal music. Below are the steps for you on how to get Tidal app for Sony Smart TV.
Step 1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Sony TV's home screen.
Step 2. Find the Tidal app to install it on your TV and then open it.
Step 3. Enter to link.tidal.com on your mobile device or computer.
Step 4. Log into your Tidal account or sign up for a new account.
Step 5. Input the code showed on your Sony Smart TV to connect it with your Tidal account.
Step 6. Find and start to play Tidal music on Sony TV freely.
Part 2. Play Tidal on Sony Smart TV Offline by DRmare
Besides getting the app of Tidal for Sony Smart TV, here is a way that can let your play Tidal on Sony Smart TV without Tidal app and even offline. Now, let's check it out.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is such a powerful tool to get Tidal music for offline listening on other devices, like Sony Smart TV, etc. It can convert and change the Tidal audio files to other audio formats while keeping original quality and full ID3 tags.
In addition, it allows users to load multiple tracks for batching converting in a faster speed. And then the Tidal songs will be saved onto your computer and you can use Tidal on Sony Smart TV or other device you like offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
After learning the main features of DRmare Tidal Music Converter, now let's see the detailed tutorial on how to get and play Tidal on Sony Smart TV via this smart tool.
- Step 1Copy Tidal songs to DRmare program
To begin, you need to download and set up DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your PC first. Just hit on the green 'Download' button to do that at once. After done, then open the DRmare program and wait for the Tidal app launched at the same time. Then go to Tidal app to copy the link of your favorite tracks and paste it to Tidal's search box. Next, touch on the '+' button and your tracks will be loaded into DRmare main interface.
- Step 2Define Tidal output parameters for Sony TV
- Hit on the menu icon from the top of DRmare main window. Then you will see a list. Just click on 'Preferences' option and it will open a new window. In that windows, please click on 'Convert' option and here you can start to set output parameters of Tidal music for Sony Smart TV. You can reset the audio format to MP3, AAC, etc. you like. And you can make changes for bit rate, channel, sample rate and more according to your needs.
- Step 3Download songs from Tidal for Sony Smart TV
- Now, it's time to convert. Just press on the 'Convert' button at the bottom. Then DRmare program will work at once and download Tidal songs for you. After finishing the conversion process, you can go to the 'Converted' button to find the converted Tidal tracks on your computer.
- Step 4Play Tidal on Sony Smart TV
Finally, all converted Tidal audio files are saved on your computer as local files. Here you can start to see how to play Tidal music on Sony TV.
Step 1. Connect the USB drive to your computer and move converted Tidal music files to USB drive.
Step 2. Input the USB drive to the Sony Smart TV.
Step 3. Launch the music player on TV to browse the Tidal audio files.
Step 4. Now, you can start to play Tidal on Sony Smart TV offline directly.
Part 3. By Verdict
The two ways mentioned above can both help you play Tidal on Sony Smart TV. You could choose one of them you like. But one thing needs to be mentioned here is that DRmare Tidal Music Converter can not only help get Tidal for Sony TV but also for other devices and platforms. Then you can enjoy Tidal music anywhere and anytime offline freely.
Leave a Comment