Q: I'm a music addict and I like to play music on Denon DJ. Recently I want to stream Tidal to my Denon DJ but failed. Any ways for me to get Tidal and Denon DJ work together? Thanks in advance!"
It's great to add Tidal songs for your playing on Denon DJ. With the diversified music files in the devices, you will get a more wonderful music experience. Here we will offer you three effective methods to play Tidal on Denon DJ. Just pick the one you like.
Solution 1. Get Tidal on Denon DJ Online
If you are a Tidal HiFi subscriber, you are able to use Tidal on Denon DJ with the Internet. A guide for you to Play Tidal on Denon DJ is as below. It's easy to finish the operation with your subscription account.
1. Make sure that your Denon DJ is updated to firmware version 1.4 or later and make the Denon device work with a good network.
2. Go to the library collection view on Denon DJ.
3. Click the media device button on the library window.
4. Connect Tidal to Denon DJ with the tutorial on the screen.
5. Now you can get Tidal music on Denon DJ online.
Solution 2. Play Tidal on Denon DJ with Tidal Converter
When you access Tidal on Denon DJ online, you may encounter the network issue. This may cause some trouble. Moreover, you are not allowed to stream Tidal to Denon DJ offline as there is no offline mode.
No matter you are a free user or a subscriber of Tidal, you might as well use this tool - DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It helps you get Tidal music files in the format of FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV and M4B. Thus, you can upload the songs to Denon DJ for playback. Why do you need to convert Tidal format? The reason is that Tidal tracks are encoded and not compatible with Denon DJ. So with DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can unlock the limitation.
Most importantly, the converted Tidal files are of no quality loss and are kept with ID3 tags. Therefore, you can identify the songs with ease and help you make groups among them. Besides the Denon DJ, you can also use the converted Tidal tracks on other DJ software. It's convenient to add Tidal music to your devices via the DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
We make you a guide on the format conversion between Denon DJ and Tidal. Do as it suggests, you can finally get Denon DJ with Tidal music.
- Step 1 Load Tidal music to DRmare
Download the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Open it. When the tidal window pops up, pick the songs you want to convert. Copy and drop their URL to the search bar. Click the "+" button to add them to the DRmare mainpage for conversion.
- Step 2Choose the audio format of Tidal for Denon DJ
- Click the "Preference" button on the top. Select the "Convert" button to choose your favorite format. Also, please reset the channel, sample rate and bit rate for better output quality. When you finish the settings, tap on "OK" to save it.
- Step 3Download Tidal songs to Denon DJ
- Find the big "Convert" icon on the bottom and press on it. The DRmare Tidal Music Converter will download the Tidal songs on your computer. When the conversion process is done, please click "History" > "Search" button to locate the converted Tidal tracks.
- Step 4Play Tidal songs on Denon DJ
- Now the converted Tidal music files are all in your computer. You can transfer Tidal music to USB and then upload the songs to Denon DJ for your playing.
Solution 3. Stream Tidal to Denon DJ through Audio Capture
Another software for you to get Tidal music on Denon DJ is the DRmare Audio Capture. It is powerful to record and download music from Tidal. Then you can save the Tidal tracks as ordinary audio files and put them on Denon DJ.
The DRmare Audio Capture enables you to customize the output parameters and choose output format by yourself. The steps to gain the Tidal songs are as below.
Step 1. After you download and install the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer, launch it. You will see some icons of software in the window. Ensure the Tidal app is in it. If not, add it to the interface by hitting the "+" button.
Step 2. Click the "Audio" icon on the right to pick the output format and channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Open the Tidal app and play the songs you intend to convert. The DRmare Audio Capture will download the tracks at once.
Step 4. Connect the USB to your computer. Move the Tidal songs to it. Upload the Tidal tracks to Denon DJ via the USB. Then you can enjoy Tidal on Denon DJ offline whenever you want.