With the development of the multimedia technology, nowadays people can not only watch movies with the streaming boxes, but also can listen to music from many music services, like Tidal, Spotify, etc. at home. Today, we will take Amazon Fire TV as an example among the streaming boxes in the market. For most people, the Amazon Fire TV is a nice tool that can let them access to videos online as well as enjoy more music from many resources.
To help you enjoy more music on Amazon Fire TV, in this post, we will focus on Tidal music and show you two ways on how to connect Tidal to Fire TV. Now, let's move on this article and see how to do it.
Part 1. Get Tidal for Amazon Fire TV without Premium
To get Tidal on Fire TV, you need to subscribe to Tidal HiFi plan. If you are a new user, then you need to try the free trial of Tidal. In order to help you enjoy Tidal music on Fire TV with the free trial, here we would like to recommend a tool called DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you.
This tool can convert Tidal music to MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, and other audio formats with high quality. In addition, other parameters like cover, artist, album, etc. would be preserved in a faster conversion speed. After that, you can save the converted Tidal audio files to your computer and then stream them to Amazon Fire TV via the Amazon Cloud Drive.
DRmare Tidal Audio Converter
How to Convert and Play Tidal on Fire TV
- Step 1Install DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- In the beginning, please download and install the free trial version of DRmare Tidal Audio Converter on your computer. You could click the "Download" button above to achieve it, then open it and the Tidal app would run automatically.
- Step 2Add Tidal tracks to DRmare program
- Now go to Tidal app and find Tidal songs that you want to import to DRmare program. Once found, then touch on the item to click "three-dot" icon to choose "Share" > "Copy Playlist Link" to copy the URL of Tidal tracks. Next, please paste the copied link to the search box of DRmare program main interface and hit the "+" button to load the files.
- Step 3Customize output preferences
- In this step, you could set the output audio formats for Tidal music. Please touch on the "Preference" button on the top-right of the DRmare program interface. Then you can go ahead and set output formats as you like and keep the converted Tidal audios as MP3, M4A or other formats. Besides, you can personalize the other parameters to enhance Tidal audio quality, like bit rate, sample rate and channel.
- Step 4Convert Tidal to Fire TV
- After finishing the settings, please click the "Convert" button and then the Tidal music tracks will be converted to the audio formats you had set. Once the conversion completes, the converted Tidal files will be saved on your computer. Then you can click the "file" icon or "history" > "search" icon to locate and check them on your computer.
- Step 5Use converted Tidal music on Fire TV
As you had got the converted Tidal music on your computer, then you could get started to stream the music to Fire TV. However, Amazon Fire TV doesn't support to play music from USB. But you can stream the local music files to Fire TV via uploading Tidal music to Amazon Cloud Drive. Now let's take a look of how to make it.
Step 1. Go to Amazon Cloud Drive official website with the web browser.
Step 2. Choose the converted Tidal music files that you want to upload and start to upload.
Step 3. After that, you will find that the Tidal music files are on the Amazon Fire TV and then you can play them on Fire TV.
Part 2. How to Connect Tidal to Fire TV with Premium Plan
For those who are Tidal Premium users, it is easily for you to link Tidal to Amazon Fire TV for listening. Now let's move on and learn how to connect Tidal to Fire TV.
Step 1. Go to link.tidal.com on your phone, tablet, computer or other smart devices.
Step 2. Log in to your Tidal account. If you are a new user on Tidal, then you need to sign up to get a free trial and then go ahead to listen to Tidal music.
Step 3. Enter the code shown on your Fire TV, then link your Tidal ID to it and begin to stream and enjoy Tidal audios.
Note: Before following the steps above, you need to confirm that your Amazon Fire TV and phone or other devices that using Tidal are in the same Wi-Fi connection. Then go to your Fire TV and scroll down to Apps on it. Next, search Tidal and install it on your Amazon Fire TV.