"Does Tidal have a web player?" We know that Tidal offers HiFi quality of music for users. And users can access the music via Tidal mobile app, Tidal desktop program, and Tidal web player. For Tidal web player, it may not be familiar to some people. And they even don't know how does the Tidal music web player work.
Please don't worry. In this post, we will show you what is Tidal web player to you. We will introduce how to use the Tidal music web player and more. Besides, we will guide you on how to download Tidal music from Tidal web player. Just follow the detailed tutorials below and find out how to make it.
Part 1. What Is Tidal Web Player?
Tidal web player is a web browser-based platform. Users can go to its official website to listen to Tidal music online, instead of installing the app. On the Tidal music web player, users can enjoy lots of Tidal music they want. Besides, there are three kinds of subscriptions of Tidal music. They are Free, Tidal HiFi and Tidal HiFi Plus. And with a Tidal subscription, there are plenty of songs that can be accessed. Also, you can enjoy higher audio quality with different subscription plans.
Part 2. How to Login Tidal Web Player
To use the Tidal web player, you need to log in your Tidal music account. The process is easy. Please follow the steps here and see how to do that.
Step 1. Head to the Tidal official website on the web browser on your computer.
Step 2. Touch the 'Log in' button from the top-right corner. Then choose the 'Web Player' option. It will then require you to log in with your Tidal account.
Step 3. Type your email address or username. Then enter your password.
Step 4. After logging in, you will see the interface of the Tidal music web player.
At last, you can go on to choose the music you want and start to listen to it.
Part 3. Tidal Web Player vs Tidal Desktop Program vs Tidal Mobile App: Comparison
"Is Tidal web player better than Tidal desktop?" This is the most common question about the Tidal web player. To answer it, here we will list the main differences among the Tidal web player vs desktop client vs mobile app. Please check out the details below.
1. Tidal Web Player Quality vs Desktop vs Mobile
The best sound quality is Tidal MQA (24 bit / 96000Hz). It is also called 'Master' quality or 'Studio' quality. The only way to get Tidal MQA is from the Tidal desktop app. On the Tidal music web player or mobile player, you can only get the Tidal HIFI (16 bit / 44100 Hz) at max.
Why the way to get Tidal Master is limited? Maybe it is due to RAM. The online streaming takes up the RAM when playing. The higher quality it plays, the larger RAM it takes. The browser and the mobile phone may be unable to load such a mass of data at the same time.
Tidal desktop's quality is the best. Tidal web player's quality is quite equal to Tidal mobile's quality.
To cater to the mainstream market, there are two kinds of Tidal desktop programs. They are Windows version and macOS version. Also, two types of Tidal mobile apps: the Android version and the iOS version. It seems to lose sight of the users of Linux, Ubuntu, and other minorities.
Yet, they still have the Tidal web player. It is available to any browser on any device. Also, the web player should be the easiest way to log in to the Tidal account and access the music resource. No need to install any app, just use the built-in browser.
Tidal web player's compatibility is the best. Tidal mobile's compatibility is a bit better than Tidal desktop's compatibility.
Part 4. How to Fix Tidal Web Player Not Working Issue
While using the Tidal music web player, users may meet some issues. For example, you can't load the Tidal web player page and so on. Don't worry. Below are some tips for you to solve the Tidal web player not working issue.
Solution 1. Check Your Internet Connection
Please try to open other websites on your web browser. If you can't open them, then go to restart your router. A few minutes later, try it out again to see whether it can work.
Solution 2. Disable Antivirus and Firewalls
You can try to disable your Antivirus and Firewall settings on your Windows or Mac.
- Go to the 'Control Panel' window on your Windows computer.
- Head to the 'System and Security' section. Then select 'Windows Defender Firewall'.
- Hit on the 'Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off' to turn off the firewall.
- Restart your Windows computer to keep the settings. Then check whether the 'Tidal web player not working' is fixed or not.
Solution 3. Update Your Browser
Maybe the version of the web browser you use is too old or doesn't support the Tidal web player. If so, then you can try to remove it and re-install the latest version.
Solution 4. Delete Cookies on Browser
Try to delete cookies from your browser. The cookies are similar to the cache files. It can save and manage info that websites store on the computer. Here we will take the Chrome browser to show you how to clear cookies and cache.
- Open your Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three dots icon at the upper top right corner. Then choose and hit on the 'Settings' option.
- Select the 'Privacy and Security' option from the left side. Then choose and click on the 'Clear browsing data' option.
- Switch to the 'Advanced' tab in the new window. Then choose the 'All time' option from the drop-down list of the Time range.
- Then touch the 'Clear data' button to clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
- Restart the browser and check whether the Tidal web player can be loaded.
Part 5. How to Download Music from Tidal Web Player - Best Tool
If you still can't fix the issue that 'Tidal web player not working', you may try the way here. It requires you to use a third-party tool named DRmare Tidal Music Converter. With it, you can download Tidal music from Tidal web player with ease. Now, let's learn more about it.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is designed for Tidal music. And it has an in-built Tidal web player. So, you can download music from Tidal web player with this tool. With this powerful tool, you can convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, and other common formats. The converted Tidal audio files not only stay lossless quality but also keeps in your local folder forever.
Besides, it allows you to modify the output audio parameters. You can then change the audio channel, bit rate and more for the Tidal music as you want. After the downloading, you can move Tidal music to any device to listen to with ease. What's more, you won't meet the 'Tidal web player not working' issue anymore.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
How to Download Tidal Music from Tidal Web Player on DRmare Tidal Music Converter
This section will show you how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to download music from Tidal web player. Here is the simple tutorial below. Please follow and start.
- Step 1Install and open DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Click on the 'Download' button above to download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Once installed, launch it and its main screen shows. You will see the in-built Tidal web player in DRmare program. Next, choose either 'Sign up' or 'Log in' button to access your Tidal music account. Then your Tidal playlist will appear.
- Step 2Change Tidal output settings in DRmare
- To download music from Tidal web player, you can set its output audio parameters. Choose the way you need to open the settings page. Here is the way to get to the settings on PC: DRmare's menu icon > 'Preferences' > 'Advanced'. And the way to visit the settings on Mac: Mac's menu list > 'Preferences' > 'Advanced'. Then you can reset the output configuration, such as format, bit depth, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Import playlist from Tidal music web player
- Back to the built-in Tidal web player on DRmare. Then you can find the Tidal playlist you want to download and convert. Next, touch the target playlist you like and hit the big 'add files' button. Then the whole playlist will be added to a new window.
- Step 4Download music from Tidal web player
- Now hit the 'Convert' button to start downloading. When the job is accomplished, click the 'Converted' button to open the list. If you'd like to locate the local folder that saves the songs, just tap one of the songs. Then click the magnifier icon to open the local folder on your computer.
Part 6. In Conclusion
Now, you know more about Tidal web player in this post. You also know how to use it and how to solve the 'Tidal web player not working' issue. Moreover, you got a great tool to help how to download music from Tidal web player with ease. With the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can download Tidal music from the in-built Tidal music web player. And you can get the lossless audio quality of the Tidal playlist for use anywhere.