"Can you download FLAC audio files from Amazon Music?" FLAC is an audio file format. It provides high quality in a small size. Nowadays, more and more people would like to listen to music with high audio quality. To meet the needs of music addicts, Amazon Music offers high-res audio files in FLAC format in late 2019. Yet, only you are Amazon Music HD or Unlimited subscribers you can get Amazon Music HD music encoded by lossless FLAC codes. Otherwise, you can only buy and download Amazon Music in MP3. Thus, there are still many people who want to know how to download Amazon Music FLAC files.
In this article, there are four ways to help you download and convert Amazon Music to FLAC. Now, let's move on and follow the detailed tutorials on how to get the Amazon Music FLAC format.
- Part 1. Download Amazon Music to FLAC via DRmare iMazonKit
- Part 2. Convert Amazon Music to FLAC by DRmare Audio Capture
- Part 3. Record Amazon Music to FLAC through Audacity
- Part 4. Get Amazon Music FLAC Download Officially
- Part 5. FAQs about Amazon Music to FLAC
- Part 6. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to FLAC via DRmare Amazon Music Converter
To get Amazon Music FLAC files, here the best way for you is to use the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. It is a tool that can rip protection from Amazon Music. And it can convert and download FLAC Amazon Music files. Not only that, it can also convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other more audio formats.
With this tool, you can get lossless audio quality of Amazon Music though it works at a fast speed. It will keep all ID3 tags of Amazon Music, like title, genre, album and more. And it allows you to convert more and more Amazon Music songs during the conversion. After doing the conversion, you can get the Amazon Music to FLAC audio format and save them to your computer. And then you can play Amazon Music offline anywhere.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to FLAC, M4A, WAV, etc.
- Keep lossless audio quality of Amazon Music during the conversion
- Download Amazon Music in batch with a faster speed
- Remove DRM from Amazon Music and save them to computer for offline playback
How to Download and Convert Amazon Music to FLAC - Detailed Guide
Now, let's see how to get Amazon Music download FLAC files via DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Before beginning, you need to get this program onto your computer in advance. Also, download and install the Amazon Music app to your PC in advance. After then, let's see how to download FLAC from Amazon Music with this smart tool.
- Step 1Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Set up the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter from your own computer. You will get the main screen. Then the installed Amazon Music app will show as well.
- Step 2Reset output format of Amazon Music to FLAC
- To get Amazon Music FLAC files, you need to set the output format as FLAC before converting. Please head to the Menu icon on the top-right bar of DRmare program. Then choose 'Preferences' and 'Convert' in a new window. In the 'Format' section, please choose 'FLAC' as the output format. Besides, you can alter the audio channel, sample rate and more for Amazon Music to FLAC. Also, you can customize the output path to save the downloaded Amazon FLAC download. Then hit 'OK'.
- Step 3Import and load Amazon Music tracks to DRmare
- On pop-up Amazon Music app, you can search and discover the Amazon Music that you want to download to FLAC. When you got them, then you can right-click on them. Next, go on to copy the link address of the music tracks. Then back to DRmare program and put the copied link address to the search bar at the top. And then hit on the '+' icon to get the Amazon Music songs loaded into DRmare main screen.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Music to FLAC
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and the Amazon Music songs are now converting. You can see the conversion process of Amazon Music to FLAC. When the process is done, you can get the Amazon Music FLAC files on your computer. Just go to the 'history' icon on DRmare to locate the tracks on the target folder.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music to FLAC by DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is also a great tool for you to get Amazon Music FLAC files. It is an audio recording tool that can capture sounds from any source playing on the computer. You can use it to record and convert Amazon Music to FLAC. Also, you can use it to get audio from video websites, game videos, other streaming services and more. It supports to output to audio files like MP3, WAV, AAC, and more.
Moreover, the DRmare Audio Capture can preserve the original audio quality of the audio tracks. And it can retain full ID3 tags of the tracks so that you can manage the audio files with ease. Besides, you can trim the audio tracks after recording. Then you can store the audio files on a computer for use.
Here let's check how to convert Amazon Music to FLAC with DRmare Audio Capture.
Step 1. Set up DRmare Audio Capture
Download and get the DRmare Audio Capture installed on your computer. Then open it up. On its main screen, you can see there are some icons of some programs installed on your computer. Find whether the Amazon Music app is in it or not. Else, you need to add it by hitting the '+' icon.
Step 2. Set Amazon Music to FLAC audio format
Click the Audio Format icon. It will pop up a new window. Then you can go ahead to set the audio format for Amazon Music to FLAC. And you can alter bit rate and more for Amazon Music FLAC audios as you like.
Step 3. Play and convert Amazon Music to FLAC
Touch the Amazon Music app icon on DRmare main screen. Now you can find the tracks you want to get in FLAC format. Then play it and DRmare will capture the sounds. You can see the process of recording.
Step 4. Save and check Amazon Music FLAC audio tracks
Once recorded and converted, touch the 'Save' button. And then you can hit the 'history' icon. It will show all the converted tracks for you. You can hit the 'search' icon to locate them on your computer. At last, you can use Amazon Music to FLAC files on any device for use.
Part 3. How to Record Amazon Music to FLAC Format with Audacity
If you just want to get the Amazon Music FLAC files, you can record Amazon Music to FLAC. To do that, you can use the Audacity tool to help you. It is a kind of audio recording tool for use on Windows, Mac, Linux and other OS. Now, let's see how to use this program to record and save Amazon Music to FLAC audio files.
Step 1. Install and then launch the Audacity program from your computer.
Step 2. Click on the 'Transport', and choose the 'Transport Options' to turn off the Software Playthrough feature.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Record' button from the 'Transport Toolbar'. Then go to the Amazon Music app to play the music tracks you want. Once recorded, hit on the 'Stop' button.
Step 4. Touch the 'Files' > 'Save Project' to store Amazon Music to FLAC files on your computer.
Part 4. How to Download FLAC Music from Amazon Officially
For users who are Amazon Music HD or Unlimited Music subscribers, you can get the Amazon Music HD music encoded by FLAC codes. To download Amazon Music FLAC HD music, follow the steps below and learn more.
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your device.
Step 2. Click on the 'My Music' section.
Step 3. Touch the 'three dots' icon on the right of the track that you want to download.
Step 4. Press on the 'Download' button to download Amazon Music to FLAC for listening offline.
Part 5. FAQs of Amazon Music to FLAC Format
Below are some FAQs of Amazon Music to FLAC files. You can check them out and learn more in detail.
Q1: Does Amazon Music Have FLAC?
A: Yes, it does. Amazon provides millions of songs in HD and UHD quality. And those music tracks are in lossless FLAC format.
Q2: Can I Purchase Amazon Lossless FLAC Music?
A: No, you can't. You can now only buy Amazon Music in MP3 or WAV format.
Q3: Is FLAC Files Better than MP3 Files?
A: Yes. MP3 is a lossy compression audio format. While FLAC is a lossless compression of digital audio.
Part 6. Conclusion
The tools above can both download and convert Amazon Music to FLAC for use. DRmare Amazon Music Converter can download Amazon Music to FLAC with lossless quality at a rapid speed. While DRmare Audio Capture can get audio from lots of sources, not only from Amazon Music. And it has an editing function.
Moreover, you can choose to record Amazon Music songs in FLAC format via the Audacity program. Or if you have the Amazon Music HD plan, you can download FLAC from Amazon Music in a direct way. Hope you can enjoy Amazon Music as you want.
Leave a Comment