How to Download and Convert Amazon Music to FLAC in Two Ways
"Can you download Amazon Music to FLAC audio files?" Nowadays, more and more people would like to listen to music with high audio quality. FLAC is an audio file format. It provides high quality in small size. To meet the needs of music addicts, Amazon Music offers high-res audio files in FLAC format in the late 2019. But users can't download Amazon FLAC Music. They can only buy music in MP3. Thus, people want to know how to download Amazon Music FLAC files.
In this article, there are two tools to help you download and convert Amazon Music to FLAC. One is DRmare Amazon Music Converter. The other is DRmare Audio Capture. Now, let's move on and follow the tutorial on how to get Amazon FLAC Music files.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to FLAC via DRmare Amazon Music Converter
To help you get Amazon Music FLAC audios, here the best way for you is to use the DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter. It is a tool that can rip protection from Amazon Music. And it can convert and download Amazon FLAC Music files. Not only that, it can also convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other more audio formats.
With this tool, you can get lossless audio quality of Amazon Music though it works at a fast speed. It will keep all ID3 tags of Amazon Music, like title, genre, album and more. And it allows you to convert more and more Amazon Music songs during the conversion. After done the conversion, you can get the Amazon Music to FLAC audio format and save them to your computer. And then you can play Amazon Music offline anywhere.
How to Download and Convert Amazon Music to FLAC - Detailed Guide
Now, let's see how to get Amazon Music download in FLAC via DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Before beginning, you need to get this program onto your computer in advance.
- Step 1Log in Amazon Music account on DRmare program
- Set up the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter from your own computer. You will get the main screen. Then hit the 'Sign In' to enter your Amazon Music account. A window will pop up and you need to enter your email address and password to finish.
- Step 2Reset Amazon Music to FLAC
- To get Amazon Music FLAC files, you need to set the output format as FLAC before converting. Please head to the Menu icon on the top bar of DRmare. Then choose 'Preferences' and 'Advanced' in a new window. In the 'Format' section, please choose 'FLAC' as the output format. Besides, you can alter the audio channel, sample rate and more for Amazon Music to FLAC. Also, you can customize the output path to save the downloaded Amazon FLAC Music. Then hit 'OK'.
- Step 3Import and load Amazon Music to DRmare
- On the main screen of DRmare Amazon Music Converter, you can search and discover the Amazon Music that you want to download to FLAC. When you got them, then you can hit on them and go to their detailed page. At this time, you can see the yellow icon at the right side on DRmare. It is a button for you to choose and load Amazon Music for converting. Please hit on it, then your Amazon Music will be chose and added into a new window. You can check the box in front of each track to confirm the tracks you want to convert to FLAC. Once done, touch the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Music to FLAC
- The Amazon Music songs is now converting. You can see the conversion process of Amazon Music to FLAC. When the process done, you can get the Amazon Music FLAC files on your computer. Just go to the 'history' icon on DRmare to locate the tracks on the target folder.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music to FLAC by DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is also a great tool for you to get Amazon FLAC Music. It is an audio recording tool, which can capture sounds from any source playing on computer. You can use it to record and convert Amazon Music to FLAC. Also, you can use it to get audios from video websites, game videos, other streaming services and more. It supports to output audio files as MP3, WAV, AAC, and more.
Moreover, the DRmare Audio Capture can preserve original audio quality of the audio tracks. And it can retain full ID3 tags of the tracks so that you can easily manage the audio files. Besides, you can trim the audio tracks after recording. Then you can store the audio files to computer for using.
Here let's check how to convert Amazon Music to FLAC with DRmare Audio Capture.
Step 1. Set up DRmare Audio Capture
Download and get the DRmare Audio Capture installed on your computer. Then open it up. In its main screen, you can see there are some icons of some program installed on your computer. Find whether Amazon Music app is in it or not. Else, you need to add it in by hitting the '+' icon.
Step 2. Set Amazon Music to FLAC audio format
Click the Audio Format icon. It will pop up a new window. Then you can go ahead to set the audio format for Amazon Music to FLAC. And you can alter bit rate and more for Amazon Music FLAC audios as you like.
Step 3. Play and convert Amazon Music to FLAC
Touch on the Amazon Music icon on DRmare main screen. Now you can find the tracks you want to get in FLAC format. Then play it and DRmare will capture the sounds automatically. You can see the process of recording.
Step 4. Save and check Amazon FLAC Music tracks
Once recorded and converted, touch 'Save' button. And then you can hit the 'history' icon. It will show all the converted tracks for you. You can hit the 'search' icon to locate them on your computer. At last, you can use Amazon Music FLAC files on any devices for use.
Part 3. Conclusion
The tools above can both download and convert Amazon Music to FLAC for use. But here, we would like to conclude the differences between them. DRmare Amazon Music Converter can download Amazon Music to FLAC with lossless quality at a rapid speed. While DRmare Audio Capture can get audios from lots of sources, not only from Amazon Music. And it has an editing function.
To choose which one to get Amazon Music FLAC songs, it's based on your own needs. Hope you can enjoy Amazon Music as you want.