- Support to add Spotify to Android Auto for playing
- Output M4B, M4A, FLAC, WAV, etc. audio Spotify files
- Save ID3 tags such as title, album cover, etc.
- Get and enjoy Spotify music offline without quality loss
Q: "Just bought a new Android phone. I had the Android Auto on it and it works well when I link my car to my phone. However, when I did that with Spotify, a message shows 'Spotify doesn't seem to be working right now'. Any idea?"
When it comes to Spotify and Android Auto, sometimes we will find out some issue that users may meet. In this post, we will list the frequent issue that users come across. And then show the solution to fix Android Auto Spotify not working issue as well as how to use Spotify on Android Auto in details.
While using Spotify on Android Auto, users may meet some issue like can't play Spotify songs, Android Auto fails to continue to play, etc. But don't worry. Let's walk through the solution and fix the issue as below.
1. Try to restart your phone and link it to your car again.
2. Update your Spotify app and Android OS. The operating system on your phone may affect the connection between your devices. And the Spotify app will cause the compatible issue. Besides, please ensure that your Google Services is updated to the latest version so that you can open Android Auto app successfully.
3. Clear Spotify app cache. This will help you delete the corrupted files. To do that, please go to 'Settings' of your Android phone and open the tap 'Applications'. Then find 'Spotify app' and hit on it. Then you will see the option to clear Spotify app cache.
4. Try to force stop Spotify app. When you can't play Spotify songs on Android Auto, you could go to 'Settings' on your phone. Then go to 'Apps' > 'Spotify' and hit 'force stop' to see whether it can work.
Above we had listed some solution for you to fix Spotify not working on Android Auto. If you still can't get it work, then don't worry. In this part, we will show another better way for you.
To avoid meeting such issue, you need a powerful tool to help you. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a smart tool that can allow you to use Spotify music on Android Auto without any limit.
With the DRmare program, you can download Spotify music for offline playing. You can convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and more plain audio formats to be compatible for Android Auto. And you can get high output audio quality and full ID3 tags after converting.
After then, you can get Spotify music as local files on your computer. And then you can transfer Spotify music to your phone for playing on Android Auto.
Now let's see how to convert Spotify music and put Spotify on Android Auto.
Press on the 'Convert' from bottom right. Then the DRmare program will start the conversion. After all the Spotify tracks converted and downloaded, you can find them via the 'Converted' button. Then it will show you the target folder you place the converted Spotify music files on your computer.
At last, you can move Spotify music from your computer to your phone via the USB cable. Just link your phone with your computer to transfer converted Spotify music files at once. After then, you can play Spotify on Android Auto in your car via USB cable or Bluetooth directly.