How to Add Apple Music to Garmin Watch
Q: "Can you add downloaded Apple Music to Garmin Watch for listening? I wanted to move my Apple Music downloads to my Garmin Watch for playing while running. I tried it, but failed. Why? Am I doing something wrong? Is there anyone that can help me out? Thanks."
When it comes to listening to music on Garmin Watch, there are a list of music streaming services for you to enjoy music from, such as Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music and iHeartRadio. Here you may find that Apple Music is not in the list. But don't worry. Garmin Watch supports to upload local music files for playing. That means you can add local Apple Music files to Garmin Watch.
So, how to get Apple Music on Garmin Watch? Please move on. In this post, we will guide you on how to add Apple Music to Garmin Watch for listening on the go. Just follow us to learn more.
Part 1. Get Apple Music to Garmin Watch - Tool Required
Since Garmin Watch allows users to import local music files to it for playing, then we could add Apple Music to Garmin Watch from local device. But for Apple Music, it is noted that the Apple Music you downloaded onto your local devices can't be used on other devices directly, because they are with DRM protection.
This program is designed to rip DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music as local files onto your computer. It can batch convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. and Garmin Watch supported formats with high quality and full ID3 tags kept.
In addition, you can modify the output audio parameters of Apple Music for Garmin Watch, like the bit rate, sample rate, volume, etc. according to your needs. And this smart tool can work at a faster speed which can save lots of your time. Then you can save the Apple Music on your computer and use Apple Music with Garmin Watch without any limit.
Part 2. How to Convert and Download Apple Music onto Garmin Watch
Now, you may wonder how DRmare Audio Converter works. Please keep reading. In this part, we will show you the steps on how to convert Apple Music to Garmin Watch with DRmare Audio Converter.
- Step 1Load Apple Music songs to DRmare program
- First, please install the DRmare Audio Converter program on your computer. Then launch it and you will see the main screen of DRmare program. Next, go to the bottom left corner and click on the 'Add Files' button. You could find your downloaded Apple Music tracks from your iTunes library or your local folder. Then pick the songs you like and add them to DRmare program.
- Step 2Set output format for Garmin Watch
- Once all the Apple Music songs are loaded successfully in DRmare main screen, then you could hit on the 'audio' icon at the bottom right. Here you could choose the output audio format you like and define the codec, channel, bit rate and sample rate. Once done, please touch on the 'OK' button to save the settings.
- Step 3Download Apple Music songs for Garmin Watch
- Click on the 'Convert' button and DRmare program will begin the conversion process. When it is finished, the converted Apple Music files will be saved on your computer. Then you could check them on the target folder on your computer via the 'Converted' button.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Garmin Watch
Right now, we had got the Apple Music tracks as local files on your computer. Then let's see how to listen to Apple Music on your Garmin Watch step-by-step. Please check out the simple tutorial as below.
Step 1. Download and install the Garmin Express app onto your computer.
Step 2. Choose 'Get Started' and then 'Add a Device'.
Step 3. Connect your Garmin Watch with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 4. Select 'Add Device' and log in with your Garmin account.
Step 5. Choose the 'Music' option on Garmin Express and find the converted Apple Music you like to add to your Garmin Watch.
Step 6. Once found, then hit on the 'Send to Device' option.
After then, you had added Apple Music to Garmin Watch successfully and then you can play Apple Music on Garmin Watch directly.