How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 in 5 Ways
Apple Music provides tons of wonderful music tracks for users to listen to. And it offers premium subscriptions for users to enjoy more features. However, there is limited usage on Apple Music. That is users can play downloaded Apple Music songs on some devices. So, there are users wanted to convert Apple Music files to MP3.
In this post, we list some methods for you to convert Apple Music to MP3. You can check them out and begin to convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 for using with ease.
- Part 1. Why We Need to Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Part 2. Convert Apple Music to MP3 - Best Way
- Part 3. Convert Apple Music Files to MP3 via iTunes
- Part 4. Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Apple Music App
- Part 5. Convert Apple Music Songs to MP3 Free
- Part 6. Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 Online
- Part 7. Benefits of Converting Apple Music to MP3
Part 1. Why We Need to Convert Apple Music to MP3
Apple Music comes with a 3-month free trial and several subscription options. The premium plan starts at $9.99 per month or $14.99 every year for up to six family members. With the subscription, you can access to 75 million songs ad-free on many devices. Up to now, Apple Music available devices are Mac, PC, iOS devices, Android Phone, and so on.
But there are still many portable and popular platforms that can't play Apple Music files. To avoid unauthorized sharing, Apple created and developed its own copyright protection technology. It's called FairPlay encryption technology. It aims to encrypt Apple's digital content with this limitation of the technology. So are Apple Music files. Apple Music is encrypted by this technology and encoded in a unique M4P format. So, you are free to listen to Apple Music's entire catalog on selected devices only.
Besides, you don't actually own Apple Music streams. Once you have canceled the plan, Apple Music will become inoperable at all.
However, if you convert Apple Music to MP3, it could be possible to listen to Apple Music on any device. Even if you don't have an Apple Music subscription anymore, you can do that. You can keep Apple Music M4P to MP3 files forever on your computer.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 - Best Way
To convert Apple Music to MP3, here, we will introduce the best way for you.
Here, we can meet DRmare Apple Music Converter. It is well-designed for Apple Music fans. And it is the best Apple Music to MP3 converter. It's an easy-to-use. It can remove protection from Apple Music, M4B audiobooks, and more.
In addition, you can convert Apple Music files to MP3 at 30X faster speed. Also, other popular audio formats, like WAV, FLAC are available to select. It's worth mentioning that the output quality created by this tool is as excellent as CD quality. And all original ID3 tags can be preserved to convert M4P to MP3 files.
With this stunning Apple Music converter, you can get Apple Music free forever. And you can listen to Apple Music on any device and player, even if you are not a member of subscribers.
How to Convert Apple Music Songs to MP3 via DRmare Apple Music Converter
Please download & install this smart Apple Music M4P to MP3 converter Mac / Windows 10 on your computer. You can refer to the detailed instruction below to learn how to convert Apple Music to MP3 audios. After that, you can play Apple Music MP3 files on the most popular MP3 players freely.
- Step 1Import downloaded protected Apple Music to DRmare
- Double click to launch DRmare Apple Music Converter from your desktop. You will see there are two "Add Files" buttons in the main interface. To import Apple Music files for converting, please touch the second Add button. And then, you can choose favorite Apple Music streams from the iTunes library. Or you can drag and drop Apple Music M4P files to the main interface of DRmare software directly.
- Note: DRmare Apple Music Converter can also convert common audio files. To import unprotected audios to DRmare software, please click the first Add option. After that, you can choose wanted audio tracks as you like. This tool also works to convert Audible AA/AAX files to MP3. When you click the second Add button, your all protected audio files are listed in the new window. You can select Audible files to this software.
- Step 2Set output format for Apple Music M4P to MP3
- To convert Apple Music to MP3 files, please touch the small 'audio' icon. DRmare Apple Music M4P to MP3 Converter will pop up a new window. Then you can see a format list. You can choose the target MP3 format as the output format by simply touching the MP3 icon. By the way, in this step, you can click the 'Edit' button to change the ID tags and chapter info. You can customize year, artwork, artist, genre, and so on. Finally, click 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to MP3
- You can set the destination folder according to your needs or keep it by default. When all settings are ready, tap the 'Convert' button to launch the conversion process. DRmare Apple Music Converter will automatically convert Apple Music files to MP3. Once converted, you can locate the unprotected MP3 songs on the target folder you set before.
- Video GuideHow to Convert Apple Music playlist to MP3
Now, you'll also follow the detailed video demo below to learn how to convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 easily.
Part 3. How to Convert Apple Music Files to MP3 via iTunes
First of all, we need to clarify that not all iTunes music streams are under protection. Songs purchased from Apple Music directly are common audio files. And iTunes app comes with an 'MP3 Encoder' function. So, we can use it to rip iTunes music to MP3. If you have these audios, you can use iTunes to convert Apple Music to MP3 free as below.
Step 1. Launch the iTunes app on your computer. For Windows users, please click the 'Edit' > 'Preferences' icon. For Mac users, please click the 'iTunes' > 'Preferences' option.
Step 2. Hit on the 'General' tab. Click the 'Import Settings...' button, it will show up a small window.
Step 3. Click the 'Import Using' > 'MP3 Encoder' button in the new window.
Step 4. Select your favorite songs from your iTunes library that you'd like to convert to MP3.
Step 5. Click the 'File' > 'Convert' > 'Create MP3 version' to convert iTunes music to MP3 for free.
1. The converted MP3 files are not the same as original quality.
2. If your songs purchased before 2009, this way couldn't work on those files.
3. If you are using macOS 10.15, you can convert iTunes songs to MP3 via the Music app instead of iTunes. Because iTunes has divided into 3 parts on macOS Catalina 10.15.
Part 4. How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 by Apple Music App
If you had upgraded your Mac computer to macOS Catalina 10.15 or above, then you can try this way. In this version of Mac computer, iTunes was divided into 3 parts. They are Apple Music, Podcast and Apple TV. This new Apple Music app supports to convert songs to other audio formats. That is to say, you can also convert Apple Music files to MP3. Here are the steps for you.
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Go ahead to 'Music' > 'Preferences'. And then choose 'Files' > 'Import Settings'.
Step 3. Select the 'Import Using' menu and choose the 'MP3' format as the output format.
Step 4. Press and hold the 'Option' key on the keyboard.
Step 5. Go to the 'File' > 'Convert' > 'Convert to [import preference]'.
Step 6. Select the Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3 files.
Part 5. How to Apple Music to MP3 Free with Audacity
Besides the ways above, here is a way to show you how to convert Apple Music to MP3 free. To do that, you can use the Apple Music to MP3 converter free. It is Audacity, an Apple Music M4P to MP3 converter free. This tool can also work on Linux. Now, let's see how to get Apple Music M4P to MP3 free.
Step 1. Install and launch the Audacity program on your PC.
Step 2. Click on the 'Edit' 'Preferences' > 'Audio Host Box' > Windows WASAPI' button.
Step 3. You need to set your computer's output device as the output sound card. Hit the 'recording' at the 'Audacity Preferences' to turn off the Software Playthrough.
Step 4. Touch the 'Record' button on Audacity program.
Step 5. Play the Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3 files. And Audacity will start to convert Apple Music to MP3 free for you.
Step 6. Click on the 'Stop' button to complete the recording process.
Part 6. How to Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 Online
Any way to convert Apple Music to MP3 free online? Of course yes. In this part, you can get an Apple Music M4P to MP3 online converter to make it. The tool here to help you is Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. You don't need to install any extra app to use it. And you can convert Apple Music to MP3 online free by this tool. Now, let's check how to record Apple Music as MP3 by Apowersoft.
Note: Before using Apowersoft Apple Music M4P to MP3 converter online, please install a launcher.
Step 1. Go to Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder official website.
Step 2. Press on the 'Start Recording' button. Then you can choose the System Sound as the audio source.
Step 3. Play Apple Music on Apple Music Web Player. And hit on the 'Start' button to record and convert Apple Music to MP3.
Step 4. Click on the 'Show in Folder' button to find the recorded Apple Music MP3 files.
Part 7. Benefits of Converting Apple Music to MP3
Now, we have gotten Apple Music M4P to MP3 files. What are the benefits we have now? That's to say, what we can do with Apple Music to MP3 tracks? Let's find them below:
1. Sync Apple Music files to other devices that don't have an Apple Music app.
2. Play Apple Music streams on any device and player, like MP3 devices, Android tablets, PS4.
3. Keep Apple Music forever and listen to them forever without the subscription.
4. Play Apple Music tracks on multiple devices simultaneously without the Apple Music family plan.
5. Use iTunes or WMP to burn Apple Music to CD
6. Transfer Apple Music to USB, SD card, or other devices.
7. Make Apple Music as an iPhone ringtone or Android ringtone.
In a word, there are lots of advantages to get Apple Music to MP3 files. Just follow the methods above and try. Hope you can enjoy Apple Music songs you like on any device you want.