Q: "How can I play Apple Music on Galaxy Watch? I got a Samsung Galaxy Watch last week. I want to stream Apple Music songs on it. What should I do? Can you help me?"
The attractive design, easy-to-use interface, and the four-day battery life of Samsung Galaxy Watch make it popular among users. It enables you to make phone calls, send e-mails, listen to music, etc. But it's a pity that the Galaxy Watch does not support Apple Music. So you can not access the songs on it.
No way to get Apple Music on the watch? Absolutely no. In this post, we will show you the perfect tool to enjoy Apple Music songs on Galaxy Watch. Come on.
Part 1. Play Apple Music on Galaxy Watch - Tool Required
Apple Music songs are encoded in M4P format and are only available to be played on Apple devices. To sync the songs to Samsung Galaxy Watch, you need to convert their formats to common audio ones, like MP3. Then the Apple Music tracks would become compatible with Galaxy Watch. In this regard, you are able to listen to the converted music on your watch freely.
DRmare Apple Music Converter is professional to convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, M4B and WAV files. Therefore, with the assistance of the DRmare program, you can send the Apple Music files to your watch smoothly. The converted Apple Music files are kept with 100% original quality.
Moreover, the ID3 tags are also preserved for you. It's convenient for you to save different songs and make groups among them on your computer. What's more, you can make the output settings by yourself. The conversion process will only cost you a coffee time because the DRmare tool works at a fast speed.
Besides the Samsung Galaxy Watch, you can also upload the Apple Music files to other smart watches for offline playback. What needs to be noticed is that the DRmare Audio Converter is only designed for personal use not for business.
DRmare Audio Converter
Part 2. How to Add Apple Music to Galaxy Watch
What you need to do to finish the conversion between Samsung Galaxy Watch and Apple Music? In fact, it is quite easy to do that. Just with a few clicks, you are able to get the converted songs from Apple Music and then listen to them on your watch anytime. Here is the guide on the operation.
- Step 1Add Apple Music Tracks to DRmare Program
- After you download and install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer, please launch it. A clean and pleasing interface will pop up. Tap on the first pink button "Add Files" on the left. Pick some songs on the iTunes library and load them to the window. Or you can drag them to it directly.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for Galaxy Watch
- When you upload all of the songs to the DRmare software, touch the "Edit" icon on the songs. You can thereby edit the ID3 tags manually and have the right to split the files into small segments. Press on the "Audio" button on the right. You can choose your favorite format and reset the codec, channel, bit rate and sample rate. At last, please hit the "OK" icon to save the settings you do before.
- Step 3Download Apple Music Songs for Galaxy Watch
- Click the big "Convert" button on the bottom. The DRmare Audio Converter will download Apple Music playlist to PC at once. The songs' data including the title, year, genre, composer, etc. will be kept simultaneously. When the process is done, locate the converted files in the history folder.
- Step 4Play Apple Music on Galaxy Watch
Now you have got all of the Apple Music files on your computer. Please follow the way below to put Apple Music songs on Galaxy Watch. Then you are able to listen to Apple Music offline on your watch whenever you want.
For Android Users
1. Use the Bluetooth or USB to link your phone with your computer. Transfer the converted Apple Music files to your phone. Or you can save them to a cloud storage and download them to your phone.
2. Open the "Galaxy Wearable" app on the watch and hit "Add content to your watch".
3. Click "Add tracks" to add Apple Music to Galaxy Watch.
4. Tap on "Done" to confirm your choices. Then pair your Galaxy Watch with Galaxy Buds to play the Apple Music songs.
For iOS Users
If you have the iOS devices at least an iPhone 6, you can use the Gear Music Manager on your Galaxy Watch.
1. Make sure that your watch and computer are working with the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Music app on the Galaxy Watch and hit the "phone" button to set the music source as the watch.
3. Swipe up on the "Now playing" screen. Choose "Music Manager" in the Library. Select "START" on the watch.
4. Reach the IP address from your watch on a web browser of your computer. Confirm the connection with your watch. So you can then control your watch's music library on the browser. Instructions on the way to load music from your iOS device to your Galaxy Watch will be shown at the same time.