Best Way to Listen to Apple Music on Huawei Watch 2
"My Apple Music app broke down on my Huawei Watch 2. It just shows me a white screen. I close and reboot it but things are not getting better. I found some solutions for Apple Watch 5 but nothing for Huawei Watch 2. Is the Google Play Services bugged? Or is the Android system breakdown? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks." ——An anonymous user from Apple Communities
The following replies contain many suggestions. I have tried them one by one. In this article, I will share you authentic feedback of these suggestions, and in the meanwhile, to introduce the most reliable method to help you play Apple Music on Huawei Watch 2.
Part 1. Use Apple Music on Huawei Watch 2: Solutions from Other Users
The following suggestions are summarized from other Apple users. All of them can just solve the issues temporarily. If you are looking for a thorough solution, you can skip to Part 2.
Solution 1. Clear all data in Google Play Services
1. Go to "Settings" on your watch.
2. Open "Apps" > "Google Play Services".
3. Find "Storage" > "Clear Cache".
4. Click to "Manage Space" > "Clear All Data".
Feedback: This solution works until I restart the watch. Once I restart it, the Apple Music app crash again. So I need to do it again and again.
Solution 2. Reinstall Google Play Services
Reinstall Google Play Services on your watch. Don't forget to choose the updated version of it. Then install the latest Apple Music app.
Feedback: Sometimes this solution works and sometimes it doesn't.
Solution 3. Install a degraded Apple Music app
Follow the first solution to clear all data in Google Play Services. Then go to apkmirror.com to find and download an older version of the Apple Music app.
Feedback: The older version sometimes can't run well and the crash happens again.
Part 2. Transfer Apple Music Playlists to Huawei Watch 2: Detailed Tutorial
In this part, I will show you a foolproof solution to settle the matter. For starters, let's divide and conquer the problem we face.
The problem is supposed to be caused by the unstable Apple Music app in Google Music Service. It is known that Apple has its own ecosystem, so the Apple Music app for Android may not as perfect as the original. The best way to solve this problem is to stop using Apple Music for Android and take Google Play Music as an alternative.
But here comes another problem. It is impossible to sync Apple Music playlists to Google Play Music if those tracks can't be found in the library of Google Play Music. Therefore, here we suggested you utilize a powerful audio converter called DRmare Apple Music Converter, which is able to convert Apple audios to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. without losing a little bit quality. You can choose MP3, AAC, or FLAC as the output format, which is 100% supported for uploading to Google Play Music.
Taking advantage of the latest converting technology, this smart converter saves 100% original quality and raw metadata in the converted files. With the assist of DRmare Apple Music Converter, it is quite simple to stream Apple Music playlists to Huawei Watch 2, letting you enjoy your favorite Apple Music playlists on Huawei Watch 2 without being bothered by the bugged Apple Music app any longer.
Now let's take a look at the simple process of using DRmare Apple Music Converter.
- Step 1Load Apple playlists to DRmare
- Open DRmare Apple Music Converter. On the Mac computer, the Apple Music app will automatically open. On Windows computer, the iTunes app will be auto-opened. Next, make sure you have downloaded the playlist into your Apple Music library. Then click the left "Load Library" icon to add tracks to DRmare.
- Step 2Reset output formats for Huawei Watch 2
- For Mac computer, please find the "DRmare Audio Converter" from the system menu bar. For the Windows computer, hit the left "Format" icon from DRmare's main page. Now you can customize the output formats and other related parameters as you need.
- Step 3Covert Apple tracks for Huawei Watch 2
- Now simply hit on the "Convert" button to start conversion. When all tracks are converted, just click the "History" icon. You will direct to the local folder and check the converted Apple tracks.
Part 3. Import Apple Music Playlists to Huawei Watch 2: Last 3 Steps
Now it is time to upload the local Apple Music tracks to Google Play Music. Then transfer them to the Huawei Watch 2.
Step 1. Upload local Apple audios to Google Play Music
Go to Google Play web Player. Log into your Google account which is the same one used on your Huawei watch. Find "Upload music" from the menu sidebar. Then locate the "Converted" folder to select the converted Apple files.
Step 2. Download Google Play Music on Huawei Watch 2
Click the search icon on the top of your smartwatch. Then search for Google Play Music and install it.
Now just open Google Play Music on your Huawei watch and enjoy your favorite Apple tracks!