- 100% safe, clean and user friendly audio converter
- Losslessly convert Apple audio to MP3, AAC, etc.
- Work at 30X amazing speed, reset output settings
- Support to convert iTunes audiobooks and Audible books.
Google Home is a brilliant and popular smart speaker developed by Google. With built-in voice-controlled assistance, it enables us to enjoy many conveniences in daily life. Playing music, making calls, reading news and many life trivia now are able to be controlled by one voice command.
Now let's focus on music playback. Not only can you play Spotify music on Google Home but also you can connect many other popular streaming music apps to Google Home for direct music playing.
"Can you play Apple Music on Google Home?" You may have this question if you are an Apple Music fan. To your disappointment, the answer is no. Apple Music is not supported by Google Home. But don't worry, in this article, I will give you 2 ways to play Apple Music on Google Home.
The easiest way to play Apple Music on your Google Home is to stream Apple Music songs from your mobile devices to Google Home by Bluetooth. Now let's see how to set up Bluetooth for music transfer.
Step 1. Pair mobile devices to Google Home
1) Use Google Home app
Please install and open the Google Home app on your phone. On the upper right corner, choose Devices > the device card of the Google Home that you would like to connect. In the upper right corner of the device card, find and click to the More menu > Settings > Paired Bluetooth devices > Enable Pairing Mode.
2) Use Bluetooth Settings
Just open your mobile device, and turn on Bluetooth from Settings > Bluetooth. Then select the name of the Google Home in Available devices. Or you can use voice command like "Hey Google, connect to Bluetooth."
Step 2. Play the Apple Music
After your phone or tablet is successfully paired to Google Home, you can launch the Apple Music app on your mobile device and start to play the Apple Music songs on Google Home. Just use the basic voice command like "Hey Google, play Apple Music."
This another useful way to listen to Apple Music on Google Home. The advantage of this method is obvious that you can play Apple Music on Google after your Apple Music subscription expired.
What you need is a simple, safe and powerful tool named DRmare Apple Music Converter, which is an expert in downloading and converting Apple Music M4P to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B and such unprotected formats without any quality loss. Besides, in the converted files, you can find the full ID3 tags like the artist, title, album, and many others, fulfilling the desire of keeping and managing the complete music info.
Here you can follow the tutorial below to see how to convert and sync Apple Music to Google Home with the support of the DRmare Apple Music Converter.
There are 2 ways for you to stream Apple Music to Google Home. Here are the brief tutorials.
1. Log into your Google Play Music account. Open "My Music" tab > click the "Upload Music" button. Then select and upload the converted local Apple Music songs to your Google Play account.
2. Turn on and set up Google Home. Then open Google Home app on your mobile devices. Please make sure that both of them are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Choose"Get Started" on your screen. Then link your Google Play Music premium account to Google Home and press OK.
3. Ask Google to play Apple Music. Now you can use voice command to ask and control Apple Music playback on Google Home. For example, "Play (song name)," Play (song name ) by (artist)," etc.
Use Apple Music on Google Home via Chromecast
If you have Chromecast, the easiest way you can use is to stream Apple Music to Chromecast for playback on Google Home.