"Can you use Apple Music with Bose SoundTouch? Recently my brother bought a Bose SoundTouch speaker and wanted to play Apple Music on it. But when he did that, he couldn't get Bose SoundTouch Apple Music work and enjoy the music on it. Why would this happen?"
Bose SoundTouch is a small wireless speaker which can supports music playback at home via the SoundTouch app. Users can enjoy music from Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn or local music library, etc. you like. However, Apple Music is not included in the supported music streaming services' list of Bose SoundTouch.
But please don't worry. In this post, we will walk you through with top three best methods on how to play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch. Just follow our steps and get started.
- Method 1. Play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch via DRmare
- Method 2. Play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch by AirPlay
- Method 3. Play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch through Bluetooth
Method 1. Play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch by DRmare Audio Converter
For the first method, it is the easiest way among the three methods. You just need to download Apple Music onto your computer and then put them on Bose SoundTouch as Bose supports importing local files.
Before streaming Apple Music to Bose SoundTouch, we need to rip the protection from it via DRmare Audio Converter. By using this tool, you can easily get Apple Music as local files in multiple audio formats with high quality.
You can also define the output audio parameters as you like for Apple Music to play on Bose SoundTouch. What's more, this tool can convert tracks in batch in a faster speed and with ID3 tags kept, which can save your time and let you manage your audio files easier.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Easy to use, convert Apple Music audios to new audio formats within 1 click
- Remove DRM copy protection from Apple Music audio tracks quickly
- Batch audio converting technology, convert audio at a faster speed
- Support to play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch and other devices
Steps to Convert Apple Music for Bose SoundTouch
- Step 1Add Apple Music you want to convert to DRmare
- Install and launch DRmare Audio Converter from your computer. Click the 'Add Files' button at the bottom left corner to start to choose and import Apple Music tracks to DRmare.
- Step 2Turn Apple Music into plain audio format
- Once finished loading the audios to DRmare, then you could hit on the 'audio' icon from the bottom right. In the setting window, you could pick up one audio format you prefer from MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. Besides, you can customize the audio playback parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc. you want.
- Step 3Batch convert Apple Music for Bose SoundTouch
- Now, please touch on the 'Convert' button and DRmare program will convert the audio files for you. Once done, you can view the converted Apple Music tracks on your computer via the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Put Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch via SoundTouch App
Here you need to move the converted Apple Music files to iTunes first as SoundTouch app supports iTunes. After then, you could follow the steps below to start.
Step 1. Download and set up the SoundTouch app on your computer if you haven't used it before.
Step 2. Launch the SoundTouch app and hit on 'EXPLORE' > 'ADD MUSIC'.
Step 3. Choose 'Music Library on Computer' and select iTunes and then enter a name for it.
Step 4. Press on 'Add Music Library' and the Apple Music files will be added to SoundTouch app.
Finally, you can use Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch without any limit.
Method 2. Get Bose SoundTouch Apple Music Work with AirPlay
If you are iDevice users and have a Bose SoundTouch Series II, then you could play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch with AirPlay feature. Please check out the simple steps as below to start.
Step 1. Go to 'Settings' > AirPlay to open AirPlay on your iDevice.
Step 2. Choose SoundTouch to AirPlay your Apple Music songs. Then you can control the SoundTouch via AirPlay.
Method 3. Use Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch via Bluetooth
If your Bose SoundTouch speaker supports Bluetooth, then you can easily and directly play Apple Music on Bose SoundTouch from your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth. Below are the steps for you on how to Get Apple Music and Bose SoundTouch worked by Bluetooth.
Step 1. Download the SoundTouch app on your phone.
Step 2. Open the app and choose 'Menu' at the top left corner.
Step 3. Select 'Settings' > 'Speaker Settings' and choose your SoundTouch system to view the system details.
Step 4. Choose 'Bluetooth' and touch on 'PAIR' button.
Step 5. Once paired your phone to your SoundTouch, you could start to stream Apple Music to Bose SoundTouch on your phone.
Leave a Comment