Part 2. Solution to Play Apple Music Offline on Unauthorized Devices
By saving the songs offline, you should be able to play them freely without Wifi or Cellular data. But some users still encounter issues that Apple Music offline not working time from time.
Issues About Apple Music Offline Not Working
"I have downloaded Apple Music tracks offline on my iOS 12 system. When I try to play them, it told me that the music are not authorized. So what is the use of saving songs offline?" - Asked from Sara from Apple Community
"I have saved a lot of Apple Music tracks to my computer without any problems. But for a few songs, no matter what methods I tried, they simply won't download. Is there any Apple Music offline limit? " - Asked by Tom from Reddit
Once and For All Solution to Unlock Apple Music
Actually there is not any limitations the number of songs which can be downloaded offline in Apple Music. The reasons to these issues could be complicated. Such as low drive space, antivirus, file corruption or whatsoever, system update. The most important reason is the DRM protection. It was originally designed for limiting illegal users from distributing songs to others. Unfortunately it also causes so many problems.
Instead of wasting time to reinstalling the app, disabling antivirus, update iOS system etc., there is a simplest way to solve this songs by downloading Apple Music as MP3 Offline by using DRmare Apple Audio Converter for Windows/Mac.
This software is capable of converting different sources of media files like Audible audiobooks, iTunes podcasts, DRM-free songs. And it is especially optimized for Apple Music. To learn more about it, you can take a look at the top features.
DRmare Apple Music Downloader
- Clean interface with powerful features, save your large amount of time
- Batch import and convert a plethora of Apple Music songs without any limitations
- Advanced lossless audio encoding technology and 5X background acceleration
- Keep ID3 tags, metadata, album cover, archive your songs by artist/album
Another reason why we'd like to save Apple Music playlists offline without DRM protection is because there are still a lot of devices which are not authorized by Apple. For example, you can't play Apple Music on Sony Walkman MP3 players, Windows mobile phones, Nokia devices, MP3 players, portable speakers. Now let's head over to do it.
- Step 1Import Apple Music M4P protected files
- Locate the downloaded M4P music which you want to play offline from your iTunes library first. Then drag & drop them to the DRmare program main screen. There is not a limitation of the number of files. Just import as many as you want.
- Step 2Choose a new format and parameters
- Because the original M4P files are encrypted. In order to make them compatible with any audio playback devices in the world, you should choose an universal. Just navigation to the bottom right software DRmare > Click the format icon > You can follow the screen wizard to customize the output files.
- Step 3Remove DRM and encode Apple Music simultaneously
- Next, please click the big "Convert" button, it will help you unlock all your Apple Music in batch. When it is done, all the songs can be transferred to any devices to play offline. There won't be any DRM issues involved.