SoundTouch speaker is a popular wireless home speaker, which lets you access to streaming music services like Deezer, Internet radio or your saved music library on your computer and enjoy the music throughout your home just with the SoundTouch app. It means that you can control your SoundTouch speakers in your home via SoundTouch app, so you don't need to move your SoundTouch speakers from room to room.
However, the only disappointed point is that you can't stream Apple music to Bose SoundTouch for playback. Thus, to solve this issue, this post will show you the easiest and professional way on how to play Apple Music on SoundTouch speakers.
Part 1. The Reason Why SoundTouch Can't Support Apple Music
As we all known, all the contents of Apple on iTunes Store are under the protection of DRM, which prevents people to use the contents on non-Apple devices and it just allows authorized devices to play the content.
Therefore, if you had purchased music from iTunes Store, then you can directly play the music on your Apple devices. But if you want to play Apple Music through other devices, like Android devices, then you had to get rid of the DRM restriction from Apple music and convert them to DRM-free audio files.
For making Apple Music playable on Bose SoundTouch, you have to remove DRM first. At the next part, we will tell you the best way to play Apple music on SoundTouch. Just follow us and learn more.
Part 2. How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
As we mentioned above, Bose SoundTouch speakers can stream music from your local library. Thus, you just need to download and convert Apple Music to common music files on your local devices, then stream the music to SoundTouch. Now, what you really need to do is find a music converter that can convert Apple Music to DRM-free audio files.
DRmare Audio Converter for Mac is the tool you need. As a smart and professional DRM removal, DRmare program can not only help you rip DRM from Apple Music, but also can convert Apple music to MP3 and make Apple music be DRM-free music files. Besides, it can keep the original audio quality and ID3 tags of the music after converting. Then, you can listen to Apple Music on SoundTouch speakers freely.
Now, just download and install the DRmare software on your computer and follow the steps below to learn how to play Apple music on SoundTouch.
DRmare Apple Audio Converter for SoundTouch
Part 3. Detailed Steps to Convert Apple Music Tracks
Before getting start to convert, please make sure that you had downloaded the Apple Music files on iTunes Store already.
- Step 1Add Apple Music files to the program interface
- Launch DRmare Music Converter on your computer and then click "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program interface. Then it will pop up a new window, which will show you all the songs from iTunes. In this window, you can choose any song you want to convert and add it in the program.
- Step 2Set Apple music as MP3 audio format
- Once the Apple music files are adding successfully, then click the "Format" button to choose the audio format for your Apple Music songs. Here we would like to suggest you select MP3 as the output audio format as MP3 is compatible with many devices. In addition, you can also personalize the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters according to your needs. Then click "OK" to save your changes.
- Step 3Remove DRM from Apple Music audio tracks
- Here comes the last step. You can just click the button "Convert" and DRmare program will start to convert. Just a few second, it will succeed and all the converted Apple music files will be saved on your computer. Then you could locate the files by touching on the "Converted" button.
- Step 4Transfer Apple Music to SoundTouch
- Now you had got the DRM-free Apple music, please add a playlist in iTunes and upload the converted Apple music songs to the playlist as SoundTouch app supports iTunes, after that you can add them to SoundTouch for playback.
- Here it is the tutorial on how to stream Apple music to Bose SoundTouch.
- Step 1. Download and install SoundTouch app on your phone if the app is not yet installed.
- Step 2. Open the SoundTouch app and click "EXPLORE" panel, then select "ADD MUSIC".
- Step 3. Choose "Music Library on Computer", then "iTunes" and enter a name for the library.
- After the library imported to the app completely, then the music is available on the app and you can enjoy and play Apple Music on SoundTouch.
Part 4. The Verdict
Above is what we want to share with you. With DRmare Audio Converter, you can freely get the Apple music and can play Apple music on Bose SoundTouch. In fact, this powerful tool can not only convert Apple Music, but also can convert iTunes music and Audible Audiobooks. If you want to stream those kinds of audio to other devices, you could also use DRmare program to help you.