Onkyo receiver is a home audio system, which allows you to stream music from music services online like Spotify, Tidal, etc. and also supports to play audios via USB, AirPlay, Bluetooth, and so on.
Have you tried to listen to Apple Music tracks on Onkyo receiver? If not, then you come to the right place. In this post, we will focus on Apple Music and Onkyo receiver. Here we will show you how to play Apple Music on Onkyo receiver in details. Just keep on reading and follow us!
Part 1. How to Stream Apple Music on Onkyo Receiver by AirPlay
Since Onkyo receiver supports users to enjoy music with different methods like USB, AirPlay, Bluetooth, etc. Here we will introduce the method by using AirPlay to stream Apple Music audios on Onkyo receiver. Please check the simple tutorial as below.
Step 1. Connect your iOS devices, like iPhone, iPod, etc. to Onkyo receiver with the same WiFi network.
Step 2. Touch on 'Apple Music' app on your iOS device.
Step 3. Find and select the Apple Music you want to play on Onkyo receiver.
Step 4. Play the Apple Music track and touch on the bar of the playing track.
Step 5. Hit on the 'Connection' icon under the playing track.
Step 6. Choose 'Onkyo receiver' option to play Apple Music.
Step 7. Enter your AirPlay password and then you are able to listen to Apple Music on Onkyo receiver.
Part 2. How to Play Apple Music on Onkyo Receiver Offline
Apart from listening to Apple Music tracks on Onkyo receiver online via AirPlay, here we would like to share the best way with you to enjoy Apple Music on the Onkyo receiver offline.
As we know, Apple Music is not allowed to be used on any other devices or platforms due to the right protection. Thus, how could we do to get Apple Music play on Onkyo receiver? Please take it ease. In this part, we will introduce a professional and smart tool to help you.
This program is DRmare Audio Converter for Mac/Windows, which can rip the protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC and other plain audio files. And you can adjust the bit rate, sample rate, etc. for your Apple Music files. After then, you can save Apple Music as local files and then play them on Onkyo receiver offline without any limitation.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Detailed Steps to Convert Apple Music for Onkyo Receiver
After learning the main features of DRmare Audio Converter, now you may be eager to take a try of this powerful tool. Here in this part, we will walk you through on how to convert Apple Music via DRmare program. Before starting, please install DRmare Audio Converter on your computer first and then make sure that you had already downloaded Apple Music files on iTunes. After then, we could go ahead to begin the conversion.
- Step 1Import Apple Music to DRmare main interface
- Please double click the icon of DRmare Audio Converter on your computer desktop and open it. Then directly drag and drop Apple Music files to DRmare main screen. If you want to import lots of music files, then you can click on the 'Add Files' button from the bottom left of DRmare program to browse and choose the files.
- Step 2Define Apple music to common format
- Now click on the 'format' icon at the bottom right. Then you will see the setting window, in which you could adjust the audio format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, codec, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Onkyo receiver
- When completed the setting, you could directly press on the 'Convert' button to start the conversion. Then DRmare Audio Converter will work for you at once. After the conversion, the Apple Music files will be kept onto your computer and you could check them by clicking the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Play Apple Music on Onkyo receiver
At last, you could start to transfer Apple Music to your Onkyo receiver via the USB drive. Please check the steps below and learn how to play Apple Music on Onkyo receiver.
Step 1. Connect the USB drive to your computer.
Step 2. Copy and transfer converted Apple Music to USB drive.
Step 3. Input the USB drive to Onkyo receiver.
Step 4. Find and play Apple Music on your Onkyo receiver with ease.