Can you download Apple Music on TIMMKOO MP3 Player?
TIMMKOO MP3 Player is a full touchscreen MP4, MP3 player with large storage space. It has a long battery life and you can enjoy up to 50 hours of music. Plus, it also supports HiFi lossless sound quality, which is a good choice for listening to high-quality Apple Music. However, you can only access Apple Music songs in the Apple Music app or iTunes. So, to play Apple Music on TIMMKOO, you need to remove Apple Music protection and convert Apple Music to TIMMKOO MP3 Player-compatible format. Read on to learn how to do this.
Part 1. How to Connect Apple Music to TIMMKOO MP3 Player via Best Tool
TIMMKOO supports playing your own music with the built-in speaker and is compatible with most audio formats including MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, WMA, OGG and more. So, to get TIMMKOO MP3 Player Apple Music to work, you need to convert Apple Music to one of these formats. Thankfully, DRmare Apple Music Converter just enables you to batch convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV and M4B with lossless sound quality.
Full ID3 tags, including title, composer, album art, etc. will be preserved. With super-fast 30X working speed, you can get your Apple Music files supported by TIMMKOO MP3 Player as soon as possible. After conversion, you can also move these Apple Music songs to other MP3 players or devices for listening. And you can keep those playable songs for as long as you want. Best of all, this software also works for iTunes, Audible, and other audio files.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Apple Music on TIMMKOO MP3 Player with Four Steps
In this part, we will show you how to convert Apple Music to MP3 for playing on TIMMKOO MP3 Player. You can do it with DRmare Audio Converter in just four steps. Without further ado, let's get on with it.
- Step 1Add Apple Music files to DRmare Audio Converter
- Please head to DRmare's official website or click on 'Download' in Part 1 to install the DRmare Audio Converter. Then launch it and you'll see the iTunes app pop up. You can then drag and drop Apple Music files into this software. Or you can click on the 'Add Files' button on the bottom-left corner of DRmare to select and import files.
- Step 2Define output parameters for TIMMKOO MP3 Player Apple Music
- Press on the 'Output Format' icon at the bottom right to open the settings window. There you can see the default output format is MP3 and you don't need to change it. But if you want, you can also choose other formats for TIMMKOO MP3 Player such as M4A, FLAC, WAV, or AAC. You can also customize the codec, channel, sample rate, etc. Then remember to click on 'OK' to save the changes.
- Step 3Convert and download Apple Music for TIMMKOO MP3 Player
- Click on the big 'Convert' button at the bottom right to start the conversion process. You will see that DRmare Apple Music Converter batch converts your added songs at a 30X speed. When it ends, click on the 'History' list at the bottom right to view and listen to Apple Music on your PC/Mac directly on this software. Alteratively, head to the destination folder or simply click on the 'Output' folder to find your converted Apple Music files.
- Step 4Transfer Apple Music to TIMMKOO MP3 Player
- Now you have your Apple Music files compatible with TIMMKOO. You can easily transfer them to TIMMKOO MP3 Player via a USB cable or SD card. Here we want to show you the USB cable way. Just connect your computer and MP3 Player with a USB cable. Then find the converted Apple Music files in the local 'Output' folder on your computer. Finally, drag and drop the files into your TIMMKOO MP3 Player. Then you can listen to Apple Music on TIMMKOO MP3 Player freely.
- See also: Move Apple Music to SD Card
Part 3. FAQs about Apple Music and TIMMKOO MP3 Player
Q1: How to Put Apple Music on TIMMKOO MP3 Player?
A: There is no direct method to stream Apple Music to TIMMKOO MP3 Player. Due to digital rights management, Apple Music songs are only available on the Apple Music app. But you can use DRmare Apple Music Converter to remove this limitation and convert Apple Music to TIMMKOO-compatible files. Then you can easily transfer Apple Music to TIMMKOO MP3 Player.
Q2: Are There Any MP3 Players Compatible with Apple Music?
A: Actually, Apple restricts non-Apple MP3 players from playing Apple Music. But there are also some MP3 players that work with iTunes, such as Sony Walkman, Sandisk, Fiio, etc.
Q3: Does TIMMKOO MP3 Player Support Playing My Own Music?
A: Yes. TIMMKOO MP3 player has a built-in music player, compatible with MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, APE, WMA, etc.
Q4: Can TIMMKOO MP3 Player Play Audiobooks?
A: Yes. But it only accepts audiobooks with compatible audio files like MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. Plus, it can't play streaming audiobooks like Audible unless you convert Audible to MP3. And luckily, our DRmare Audio Converter just allows you to do that.