Apple Music and SoundCloud are two great music services for music lovers. And some people want to sync music between them. Yet, you can't move Apple Music playlist to SoundCloud. Why? That's because Apple Music and SoundCloud are not integrated. Besides, Apple Music songs are with protection. So, they can't be used on other platforms.
So, any fix on this issue? In this post, we will show you how to transfer Apple Music to SoundCloud. Also, we will guide you on how to transfer SoundCloud to Apple Music. Just move on and follow us on how to make it.
Part 1. Transfer Apple Music to SoundCloud by DRmare Audio Converter
From above, we know that Apple Music songs are protected. Thus, we need to remove the restriction first. To do that, we need help from the tool DRmare Audio Converter.
This tool is a professional audio converter program for Apple Music. It can convert Apple Music M4P to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A and more. And it can keep Apple Music songs as local files on your computer. So, you can upload Apple Music to SoundCloud freely for use.
Also, DRmare Audio Converter can output high audio quality of Apple Music. And the music tracks are kept with ID3 tags. Besides, it can batch convert Apple Music at a faster speed. So, you don't need to worry that it will take lots of your time.
Moreover, you can define the sample rate, channel, bit rate and so on before converting. Once done the conversion, you will get the local Apple Music files free forever. Then you can transfer Apple Music to SoundCloud and other platforms for playing.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Remove protection from Apple Music in one click
- Download Apple Music audios for SoundCloud
- Convert Apple Music to AAC, MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
- Save ID3 tags and run at 30X faster speed
- Play Apple Music on SoundCloud offline anytime
Steps to Convert Apple Music to SoundCloud
How to move Apple Music playlist to SoundCloud? Here you can see how to convert Apple Music for SoundCloud via DRmare Audio Converter. Then we will walk you through how to transfer Apple Music to SoundCloud. Just follow us!
- Step 1Load Apple Music files to DRmare
- Click on the big 'Download' button above to install DRmare Audio Converter on your PC. Then open it. And the iTunes app will be launched at the same time. Choose some audio tracks in iTunes app and import them to iTunes library. Then hit on the 'Add Files' button at the bottom left from DRmare program. Then you can add the audios to DRmare main interface.
- Step 2Set output parameters for Apple Music to SoundCloud
- Click on the 'format' icon on the bottom right of DRmare. Then you can choose one format you like for SoundCloud. And there are other audio parameters that you can adjust for Apple Music SoundCloud. You can reset channel, bit rate, codec and sample rate.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music playlist to SoundCloud
- Now, move your mouse to the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Audio Converter will start to convert Apple Music to SoundCloud. The Apple Music will be converted and saved with their information. You can locate the Apple Music audio files in the target output folder on your computer.
How to Transfer Apple Music to SoundCloud
At last, you can step to move Apple Music playlist to SoundCloud with ease. Please check the simple steps below to upload Apple Music songs to SoundCloud.
- Open SoundCloud and go to the upload page on it.
- Hit on the 'Choose file to upload' option. Or drag & drop the converted Apple Music to SoundCloud screen.
- After then, SoundCloud will upload the Apple Music for you.
- Finally, you can listen to Apple Music on SoundCloud without any limitations.
Part 2. How to Transfer SoundCloud to Apple Music via DRmare Audio Capture
Part 1 is how to use DRmare Audio Converter to get Apple Music to SoundCloud. Here we'd like to show how to get SoundCloud music on Apple Music. Yet, only some tracks in SoundCloud can be downloaded. Thus, to add SoundCloud songs to Apple Music, you need a DRmare Audio Capture.
This tool can record and download music from SoundCloud with high audio quality. And then you can transfer SoundCloud to Apple Music for listening. Not only that, but you can also edit the audio tracks you like. Besides, it can capture audios from many sources on your computer. It can rip music from Tidal, Spotify, video websites and so on.
How to Convert SoundCloud to Apple Music by DRmare Audio Capture
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Capture
- Install and launch DRmare Audio Capture on your PC. Then you will see a list of program icons on the main screen. Please check the web browser you will use to access SoundCloud is in it or not. If not, please add it in.
- Step 2Adjust output settings for SoundCloud
- Touch on the 'audio' icon from DRmare interface. Then you can define the audio settings of SoundCloud songs. You are able to change the sample rate, bit rate, channel and codec.
- Step 3Download songs from SoundCloud to Apple Music
- Now go to SoundCloud website via the target web browser. Then find and play the songs you like on SoundCloud. Once played, the DRmare program will start to record and download SoundCloud songs. Then you can save the audios to your computer and check them via the 'Converted' button.
How to Add SoundCloud Songs to Apple Music
At last, you can see how to get SoundCloud music on Apple Music on your computer. Please follow the guide below.
- Open the iTunes program. Then launch its Music tab from the top-middle of the window.
- Touch on the 'File' button.
- Select 'Add File to Library' or 'Add Folder to Library'.
- Choose downloaded SoundCloud songs you want to import.
- Hit on the 'Open' button to transfer SoundCloud to Apple Music.
- Launch the Music app from your Mac computer.
- Head to the 'File' > 'Add To Library or File' > 'Import'.
- Find the recorded SoundCloud songs. Then click on 'Open' to add them to Apple Music.
Leave a Comment