How to Remove DRM from Apple Music Files
"I downloaded a lot of Apple Music playlists offline, recently I found them all don't work anymore as I have canceled the subscription. My friend told me it is due to DRM. Is there a professional Apple Music DRM removal to remove DRM from Apple Music legally? I don't want to run into any law trouble." - James Cambell
Apple Music has been expanding since its release in 2015. Many users enjoy listening to Apple Music to spend leisure time, like on the airplane, having a party outside and so on. Yet, it is so annoying to encounter the problem that Apple Music tracks disappeared unexpectedly. That is because they are FairPlay DRM protected.
Moreover, you with Apple Music subscription even won't play them on common MP3 players when you are doing house chores or exercise outside.
But you are not disappointed anymore from today. Here in this post, we will give a great solution to remove DRM from Apple Music files permanently and legally while introducing more about Apple Music.
Part 1. Why You Need to Remove DRM from Apple Music
Apple Music is one of the most popular music subscription services in the world similar to Spotify and Amazon Music. It owns over 40 million songs in the library. But it is different from iTunes music which supports downloading offline and listen with only a one-time fee.
Apple Music has DRM copyright protection. And it requires you to pay the subscription fee on an annual basis to continue to enjoy the music.
This means you don't really own the music. If you stop the payment, the songs will disappear from your library automatically. What is worse, even if you have paid for the service, you can't get full use of them due to the DRM protection.
For example, you can't download Apple Music on a portable player offline. Because there is no Apple Music app supported it. That is why users may encounter the Apple Music playback issue. Especially on the environment without internet access or have incompatible devices.
In a word, by removing Apple Music DRM, you will get a lot of benefits.
#1. Unlock 5 devices limitation of Apple Music to play on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod, iPhone.
#2. Burn Apple Music to CD to keep forever or play in car stereo.
#3. Copy Apple Music to media players Sony Walkman, PS4, Xbox One, VLC, WMP via USB.
#4. Enable you to get Apple Music free forever, save you much money.
Part 2. Apple Music DRM Removal Tool to Unlock Apple Music DRM
If you also have the similar trouble above, it is time to remove DRM Apple Music now. You can use free tools or commercial software. But you know what? Free thing sometimes can be expensive. If you use a free audio recorder, it will waste you a lot of time and the output music quality maybe low.
Personally I'd rather recommend to use the most powerful Apple Music DRM removal. It costs you a few dollars but will save your time and hassles significantly.
With the best Apple Music converting program DRmare Apple Music Converter, you can break any limitations and transform Apple Music files to DRM free files such as MP3 in a easiest way. Compared to other programs in the market, it is easy to use yet the features are more powerful. What is more, it is totally legal to use.
DRmare Apple Music DRM Removal
- User-friendly design, all powerful features are hidden under the sleek interface
- Get rid of DRM copyright from all kinds of audio files like Apple Music, audiobooks
- Support to convert audio files to new formats losslessly at a 30X faster speed
- DRmare provide 24/7 technical support and you will get lifetime free update
Part 3. How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
Before you get started to convert your Apple Music, please make sure the Apple Music M4P files are downloaded on iTunes first. Also, download and install the DRmare iTunes Audio Converter to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Step 1Load Apple Music M4P files
- You can click the 'Add Files' menu first. Then all your Apple Music songs and playlist downloaded to iTunes will show up on the media browser. After that, batch select the music files you want to import to DRmare software. If your files don't show up there, this maybe caused by iTunes settings.
- Just go to the 'preferences' window of your iTunes. And then enable the option 'share iTunes library XML with other applications'. Besides, please make sure you have input the Apple ID and password to authorize the Apple Music to play on your computer first.
- Step 2Set output music format
- Apple Music originally comes with M4P format encoded in 256kbps. This is special for Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac computers other than third-party devices or players with the iTunes. To get a more popular format, you can choose MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B. By default, it will keep the output format as MP3. If you want to have a higher bit rate of output music, you can also choose FLAC.
- Step 3Remove DRM from Apple Music
- No matter how many Apple Music songs you have, DRmare Audio Converter will bath convert them to common music files within 1 click. When the converting is done, you will find all the Apple Music DRM free files from the output folder you selected. The output quality will be kept while running at a high converting speed.
- Video TutorialHow to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- Here's the complete video tutorial on how to remove DRM from Apple Music with DRmare Audio Converter on macOS:
Part 4. Summarize
To wrap it all up, removing DRM with DRmare Apple Music Converter is one of the best ways of how to remove DRM from Apple Music songs. It has easy usability, faster converting speed and high output quality.
Though there are some free tools claims they can remove Apple Music DRM, it will take you substantial of time. Such as Requiem which was discontinued for a long time. And it only works on the old computer system with previous iTunes.
By using DRmare Audio Converter, you will get rid of any obstacles in enjoying Apple Music. And you won't have any trouble play them everywhere. Additionally, you don't need to worry the files being lost after stopping the subscription. Just stop the Apple Music subscription to save your money.
One thing you need to note is that DRmare Audio Converter is designed for personal use only. So please don't use the output files for commercial such as selling the converted songs to avoid any law issue.
Have you learned the tutorial well yet? In case you still have any questions on how to remove Apple DRM from music, please leave your comments below.