Q: "How can I transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID of mine? I just switched to a new Apple ID. And I found that I couldn't access the songs and other data from my old Apple account. Is there a way to help transfer music from Apple ID to another? Thank you."
When you switch to a new Apple account, all the info in your old Apple ID won't be available in the new one. That's because the Apple Music account and subscription are all different from your old Apple ID. So, how to transfer Apple Music from one account to another?
No worries. In this post, you will get some tips on how to transfer music from one Apple ID to another in detail. Just follow the guide below and learn more.
- Part 1. Transfer Apple Music to Another Account - Best Way
- Part 2. Transfer Apple Music Library to Another Account - Official Way
- Part 3. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Transfer Apple Music to Another Apple ID - Best Way
In the beginning, we'd like to introduce the best way for you to transfer music from Apple ID to another without any limits. To do that, you will need to use the DRmare Audio Converter.
We know that Apple Music songs are with protection that can't be used directly on other platforms. So, here the DRmare Audio Converter will be helpful for you. With this tool, you can get the local Apple Music songs for use. It can convert the downloaded Apple Music songs to MP3, WAV, M4A and other audio formats. And it allows you to alter the output audio channel, bit rate and more for your Apple Music songs.
In addition, DRmare Audio Converter can run the conversion process at a fast speed. In this case, you can save time. By the way, it can keep the original sound quality and the full ID3 tags of Apple Music tracks. So, you can have a better listening experience and manage your Apple Music files with ease.
After the conversion, you will get the local Apple Music songs. And then you can easily transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID for use. Also, you can transfer the converted Apple Music tracks to other platforms and devices for playing offline without any restrictions.
DRmare Audio Converter
How to Convert and Transfer Apple Music from One Account to Another
In this section, the steps on how to use DRmare Audio Converter will be presented. You can follow them and learn how to convert Apple Music and then transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID with ease. Please note that you need to download songs from Apple Music you like in advance.
- Step 1Load downloaded Apple Music files to DRmare program
- First, download and install the DRmare Audio Converter on your PC or Mac. Once installed, start it. And then you can click on the 'add files' button. Then you can follow the instruction window to choose and add the downloaded Apple Music files to the DRmare tool.
- Step 2Set output format for Apple Music tracks
- When all the Apple Music tracks are loaded into the DRmare program, then you can start to change the output audio parameters for them. Please touch the 'audio' icon at the bottom of the tool. Then it will load a Format Setting window. Here you can alter the output format, audio codec and more for Apple Music files you like. Once completed the settings, click 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music songs for transferring to another Apple account
- After that, find the 'Convert' button on the DRmare program and then press it. You will see the conversion process will start at once. When the process is done, you can find the converted Apple Music tracks in the 'converted' section. Just click on the 'converted' icon next to the 'Convert' button to check them out. At last, you can transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID with ease.
Part 2. How to Transfer Apple Music Library to Another Account
"Can I transfer music from one Apple ID to another in a direct way?" Yes, you can do that via iTunes or Apple Music app. Before transferring, you need to do some preparations. You can check them below.
1. You need to remove your old Apple account that is associated with your iOS devices.
2. Also, you need to download all your accessible purchased songs in iTunes as local AAC files with your old Apple ID.
- Start the iTunes software on your Windows computer. Then hit on the 'Store' option at the top bar.
- View the side menu in the iTunes Store and scroll down to choose 'Purchased'.
- Go ahead to download all your purchased iTunes songs.
3. You could export all your playlists in iTunes in XML format from the old Apple account.
- Hit on the 'File' button on the iTunes program.
- Choose 'Library' > 'Export Playlist' to export the playlist you want.
- Select the 'XML files' option in the 'Save as type' box.
- Then you will get the XML file on your computer.
After following the preparations above, now you can learn how to transfer Apple Music from one account to another.
How to Transfer Apple Music to Another Account (For Downloaded Purchases iTunes Songs)
Step 1. On the iTunes program, click on the 'Account' icon at the top menu bar. Then touch 'Sign Out'.
Step 2. Next, hit on the 'Account' icon again and choose 'Sign in' to log in to your new Apple account.
Step 3. Find the downloaded purchased iTunes songs in the local folder on your computer, then drag them to iTunes with a new account. Or you can add the downloaded purchases iTunes files to iTunes via the 'File' > 'Add File to Library' button.
How to Transfer Music from Apple ID to Another (For Exported iTunes XML Files)
Step 1. Open the iTunes tool on your computer and log in with your new Apple ID.
Step 2. Click on the 'File' button at the menu bar and find 'Library' from the list.
Step 3. Choose the 'Import Playlist' option. It will then open a new window.
Step 4. Locate and select the XML file on your desktop and hit the 'Open' button to add it to iTunes.
At last, you are successful to transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID for use.
How to Transfer Music from Apple ID to Another by Sharing Playlist
Step 1. Launch the Apple Music app on an associated mobile device.
Step 2. Choose 'Playlist' under the 'Library' tab. Then scroll down to locate a playlist you want to share and hit on it.
Step 3. Click on the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist to get the menu. Then choose 'Share Playlist'.
Step 4. Switch your Apple account from the old one to a new one.
Step 5. Find and click on the share info in the third-party app. Then you can access the shared playlist with your new Apple account.
Step 6. At last, go on to keep the shared playlist in your library. And now you had transferred Apple Music to another account.
Part 3. The Verdict
Now, you learned the best way and official way how to transfer Apple Music to another Apple ID for use. Please follow the guide above and start. By the way, we'd like to recommend the DRmare Audio Converter. With it, you can easily convert and save Apple Music songs as local files. Then you can transfer Apple Music from one account to another for listening. Also, you can transfer all the converted Apple Music files to other platforms and devices you desired for offline listening.
Leave a Comment