How to Sync Apple Music to MusicBee
Q: I have Apple Music and downloaded all my songs on my computer. But, when I imported the songs to MusicBee, it didn't work. Could anyone please help me?
Many Apple Music users have met such issue when they tried to import Apple Music songs to MusicBee music player and it would be a little bit tough if you can't find a way to solve the issue. If you are an Apple Music user and want to stream Apple Music on MusicBee, then you should check out this post and learn how to sync Apple Music to MusicBee.
Part 1. Can You Play Apple Music on MusicBee?
Can you play Apple Music on MusicBee? The answer is you can't. Apple Music is a popular music streaming services, but it uses DRM to protect its music. Because of the DRM protection of Apple Music, you are allowed to listen to Apple Music on selected media devices. At present, Apple Music is mainly available for all iPhones, iPads, etc. and Android. However, most MP3 music players(including MusicBee) still can't play Apple Music, so users can't import the music to MusicBee for playback.
Part 2. Solution to Make Apple Music Playable on MusicBee
It seems that Apple Music doesn't provide a way for its users to sync Apple Music songs to MusicBee for playback, so the best solution is to choose a third-party software that can remove DRM from Apple Music for you. DRmare Apple Music to MusicBee Converter for Mac is well-designed to rip the DRM protection from Apple Music and iTunes M4P music and convert them to DRM-free audio formats with lossless audio quality, so the converted Apple Music songs can be transferred to MusicBee for offline listening.
Now we provide the free version of DRmare Music Converter for you, you could click "Download" button to download and install the program on your computer. And then follow the detailed tutorial we show you to start to convert Apple Music.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for MusicBee
Part 3. Tutorial to Convert Apple Music Songs to Plain Formats
Just in several steps, then you will get the DRM-free Apple music files for use and play Apple Music on MusicBee for offline playback. Please follow the steps to get started.
- Step 1Add Apple Music songs to DRmare program
Double click the DRmare program icon on your desktop to launch it and click "Add Files" button to import Apple Music songs. Choose the music you want to convert and click "OK", then the program will load the songs you add automatically.
Note: Before starting to convert Apple Music songs, you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple music and the songs can be played well in iTunes.
- Step 2Customize output audio format for Apple Music
- Touch on the "Format" button at the bottom right of the program interface to set the audio formats for Apple Music. In the pop-up window, you will see that there are 6 kinds of output formats, you just need to choose one of them for your Apple Music songs. If necessary, you can also personalize the channel, sample rate or other parameters for the songs in accordance with your special requirements.
- Step 3Start to convert and save Apple Music songs
- Once all the setting is ready, you can click "Convert" button to begin to convert Apple Music for MusicBee. Then the program will convert all the Apple Music files for you automatically with a faster speed. After finishing the conversion, the Apple Music will be saved on your computer and you will get the DRM-free Apple Music songs. Then you can transfer Apple music to MusicBee and play on it.
Part 4. The Verdict
With the DRmare Apple Music Converter, you can remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert them to MP3 or other common audio formats. Besides, you can also customize the Apple Music songs for MusicBee as you like. Then you will get the converted Apple Music and then you can sync Apple Music to MusicBee for offline listening easily.
If you have any other issue, please do not hesitate to write down your thoughts at the comment area and let us know.