Best Way to Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
"Does Rekordbox work with Apple Music?" The answer is no. And you may be eager to find a way to get Apple Music Rekordbox work. So, is there any idea to fix it?
Sure. Today, in this post, we will show you how to get and import Apple Music to Rekordbox for using. Now, just follow us and see how to make is as below.
Part 1. Best Solution for Apple Music on Rekordbox
Apple Music files are with DRM protection, which can't be used on any other devices or platforms. So, that is why you can't use Apple Music with Rekordbox DJ. Besides, Apple Music audio files are encoded in special format. To add Apple Music to Rekordbox DJ, you need to remove DRM from Apple Music and change the audio format first.
To help you out, here would like to recommend the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac to you. This DRM ripper for Apple Music can get rid of DRM from Apple Music files. And then it can convert Apple Music files to common audio formats, like MP3, AAC, FLAC and more. You can just choose one of the formats for your songs as you want.
And you can customize Apple Music, such as changing the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters. At last, the Apple Music will be converted to the plain format. And then you can import Apple Music to Rekordbox for playing and mixing.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for Rekordbox DJ
Before starting, you need to download & install DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Just touch on the "Download" button above to finish the installation. Also, you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music files. And the songs could be played well on your computer.
- Step 1Load Apple Music to DRmare software
- Please double click the DRmare program icon on the desktop of your computer to launch it. Then you will see the main interface of the program. To import Apple Music files, you could drag and drop the songs to the program main interface directly. Or you could click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program. In the pop-up window, you could select the songs from it and add to the program interface. Once added the songs, the DRmare program will load them for you automatically.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Apple Music songs
- Launch the setting mode by touching on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the main interface. Then you could select an output audio format for your Apple Music from the list. Besides, you could personalize the sample rate, channel, bit rate and more. And then please remember to click "OK" to save your settings.
- Step 3Convert and keep Apple Music files
- Once all the settings are ready, then you could click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion. Just wait for it until the conversion process finishes. After that, all the Apple Music files are converted and stored on your computer. You can touch the "Converted" button to locate and check the converted files.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
Here with DRmare Apple Music Converter, you had Apple Music for Rekordbox DJ. Now, you are able to get Rekordbox Apple Music work. Let's see how to use Apple Music with Rekordbox as the steps showed below.
Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
Step 1. Open Rekordbox program on your computer.
Step 2. Touch and highlight the 'Collection' button from the left side of Rekordbox.
Step 3. Locate and drag the converted Apple Music to Rekordbox track window.
Step 4. Once added, Rekordbox will analyze the imported Apple Music files.
Step 5. Now you can use Apple Music with Rekordbox without any limit.
Export Apple Music Files from Rekordbox to USB Stick
Once finished mixing Apple Music with Rekordbox, you could export and save them to USB stick. Here let's check how to export Apple Music from Rekordbox DJ program.
Step 1. Plug the USB stick to your computer. And then make a new folder in the USB stick to save exported Apple Music files from Rekordbox.
Step 2. Move to the top of the screen of the Playlist. And then choose 'Export playlist' or 'Export tracks' option on Rekordbox.
Step 3. Select the name of the USB stick and the files will be transferred.
Step 4. At last, you can use Apple Music via USB stick on the devices supported USB stick.
Video Tutorial: Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
Part 4. In Conclusion
In this post, you have learned how to import Apple Music to Rekordbox DJ for using. With the help of DRmare Audio Converter, you can easily get rid of DRM from Apple Music songs for Rekordbox. What's more, it not only can convert Apple Music, but also iTunes music and Audible audiobooks.
If there is still any issue, please be free to let us know by writing down at the comment area and we will help you out.