"Can you use Apple Music with Rekordbox?" You can't connect Rekordbox Apple Music in a direct way. Why? That's because Apple Music files are protected and they are in a special audio format. So, how to use Apple Music on Rekordbox?
Here is a way for you in this post. It requires you to use the DRmare Apple Music Converter. With it, the Apple Music files can be converted into local files. Then you can import Apple Music to Rekordbox for mixing. Now, let's read the post below and learn how to use Rekordbox with Apple Music.
- Part 1. Get Rekordbox Apple Music to Work - Best Tool
- Part 2. Convert Apple Music to Rekordbox
- Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
- Video Demo: Convert and Use Apple Music on Rekordbox
- Extra Tips: Export Apple Music from Rekordbox
- FAQs about Apple Music Rekordbox
- The Verdict
Part 1. How to Get Apple Music Rekordbox to Work - Best Tool
"Does Rekordbox work with Apple Music?" We know that all the Apple Music files are with protection. They can't be used on any other devices or platforms. So, you can't get Apple Music Rekordbox DJ to work. Besides, Apple Music audio files are encoded in a special format. So, how to use Apple Music with Rekordbox DJ? To do that, you need to remove the protection from Apple Music and change its audio format first.
Here we'd like to recommend the DRmare Apple Music Converter to you. This Apple Music converter can get rid of protection from Apple Music files. And it can convert Apple Music files to MP3, and other common audio formats. You can choose one of the formats for your songs as you want.
Also, this tool can convert Apple Music files at a rapid speed. And it can preserve the original audio quality of Apple Music songs. Besides, it can save all the ID3 tags from Apple Music, such as title, and more. This will allow you to manage your music file easier.
Moreover, you can customize Apple Music audio parameters. For example, you can change the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters. At last, Apple Music will be converted to the plain format. And then you can import Apple Music to Rekordbox for mixing.
Besides, DRmare Audio Converter can convert audio from iTunes and Audible. You can use it to convert Audible audiobooks and more for listening on the go anytime.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for Rekordbox
- Rip protection from Apple Music songs
- Batch convert Apple Music to MP3, or other plain audio formats
- Preserve the original audio quality of Apple Music after the conversion
- Use Apple Music on Rekordbox or any other device offline
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to Rekordbox DJ - Detailed Steps
Now, in this part, you will learn how to convert Apple Music and get Rekordbox Apple Music files. Before starting, you need to download & install DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Just touch on the "Download" button above to finish the installation. Also, you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music files. And the songs could be played well on your computer. After then, let's begin.
- Step 1Load Apple Music songs to DRmare software
- Please double-click the DRmare program icon on the desktop of your computer to launch it. Then you will see the main interface of the program. To import Apple Music files, you could click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program. In the pop-up window, you could select the songs and add them to the program interface. Once chosen the songs, the DRmare program will load and add them for you.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Apple Music Rekordbox DJ
- Launch the setting mode via the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the main interface. Then you could select an output audio format for your Apple Music on Rekordbox from the list. You can select from them and convert Apple Music files to MP3, WAV, and so on. Besides, you could personalize the sample rate, channel, bit rate and more. And then please remember to click "OK" to save your settings.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to Rekordbox
- Once all the settings are ready, then you could click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion. Just wait for it until the conversion process finishes. After that, all the Apple Music files are converted and stored on your computer. You can touch the "Converted" button to locate the converted Apple Music files for Rekordbox on your PC.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
With DRmare Apple Music Converter, you had Apple Music for Rekordbox DJ. You can now get Rekordbox Apple Music work. There are two options for you to import Apple Music to Rekordbox. Now, let's see how to use Apple Music on Rekordbox as the steps shown below.
Step 1. Open the Rekordbox program on your computer.
Step 2. Touch and highlight the 'Collection' button from the left side of Rekordbox.
Step 3. Locate and drag the converted Apple Music files to the Rekordbox track window.
Step 4. Once added, Rekordbox will analyze the imported Apple Music files.
Step 5. Now you can use Apple Music with Rekordbox without any limit.
Step 1. Launch the Rekordbox program from your computer.
Step 2. Click on the 'File' option from the top menu bar.
Step 3. Choose 'Import' > 'Import Track/ Import Folder/ Import Playlist' from the list.
Step 4. In the pop-up window, find and locate the converted Apple Music folder. Then click 'OK' to import Apple Music to Rekordbox.
Step 5. After that, you can get Rekordbox Apple Music to use and mix.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert and Use Apple Music on Rekordbox
Here is a video guide on how to use DRmare Audio Converter to convert Apple Music to Rekordbox. You can take a look at it and follow it to get Apple Music and Rekordbox to work.
Extra Tips: How to Export Apple Music Files from Rekordbox to USB Stick
Once finished mixing Apple Music with Rekordbox, you could export and save them to a USB stick. Here let's check how to export Apple Music from the Rekordbox DJ program.
Step 1. Plug the USB stick into your computer. Then make a new folder in the USB stick to save exported Apple Music files from Rekordbox.
Step 2. Move to the top of the screen of the Playlist. And then choose the 'Export playlist' or 'Export tracks' option on Rekordbox.
Step 3. Select the name of the USB stick and the files will be transferred.
Step 4. At last, you can use Apple Music via USB stick on the devices supported USB stick.
FAQs about Rekordbox Apple Music
Q1: Can You Use Apple Music on Rekordbox?
A: No, you can't use Rekordbox with Apple Music in a direct way. Apple Music songs are protected in M4P format and they can't work with most platforms.
Q2: How to Use Apple Music with Rekordbox?
A: To link Rekordbox DJ Apple Music, you can use the tool DRmare Audio Converter in Part 1. With this program, you can get Apple Music to Rekordbox supported files. Then you can use Apple Music in Rekordbox with ease.
Q3: Which Music Streaming Apps Work with Rekordbox?
A: There are some music services that Rekordbox supports. They are BeatPort LINK, SoundCloud GO+, MIXO, iTunes, and Beatsource LINK.
Q4: How to Import iTunes Music to Rekordbox?
A: On the Rekordbox program, click on the iTunes playlist and highlight the tracks. Then drag the tracks to the playlist within the Rekordbox software.
Q5: Is Rekordbox Free?
A: Version 6 of Rekordbox offers 3 paid plans and a Free plan to users. You can cancel the subscription at any time you want.
You learned how to import Apple Music to Rekordbox DJ for use from this post. With DRmare Audio Converter, you can rip protection from Apple Music songs for Rekordbox. Also, you can convert Apple Music to plain audio files for use on other devices. What's more, it also supports converting iTunes music and Audible audiobooks without any issue. Just try it out and get Rekordbox Apple Music to work.
Leave a Comment