How to Use Rekordbox Apple Music [2021 Updated]
"How to use Apple Music on Rekordbox?" If you are looking for a way to do that, then you are at the right place. As Apple Music files are protected and there is no direct way to help. Here in this post, we will show an alternative way for you.
To get Rekordbox Apple Music to work, here we will use the DRmare Apple Music Converter. With it, the Apple Music files can be converted as local files. Then you can import Apple Music to Rekordbox for mixing as you want. Now, let's move on to the post below and learn how to make it.
Part 1. How to Get Rekordbox Apple Music to Work - Best Tool
"Does Rekordbox work with Apple Music?" We know that all the Apple Music files are with DRM protection. They can't be used on any other devices or platforms. So, you can't get Apple Music Rekordbox DJ to work. Besides, Apple Music audio files are encoded in a special format. So, how to use Apple Music with Rekordbox DJ? To do that, you need to remove DRM from Apple Music and change its audio format first.
Here we would like to recommend the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac to you. This DRM ripper for Apple Music can get rid of DRM from Apple Music files. And it can convert Apple Music files to MP3, and other common audio formats. You can just choose one of the formats for your songs as you want.
In addition, this tool can convert Apple Music files at a rapid speed. And it can preserve the original audio quality of Apple Music songs. Besides, it can save all the ID3 tags from Apple Music, such as title, and more. This will allow you to manage your music file easier.
Also, you can customize Apple Music audio parameters. For example, you can change the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters. At last, the Apple Music will be converted to the plain format. And then you can import Apple Music and get Rekordbox Apple Music for mixing.
Besides that, DRmare Audio Converter can convert audios from iTunes and Audible. You can use it to convert Audible to MP3 and more for listening on the go anytime.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for Rekordbox
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to Rekordbox DJ - Detailed Steps
Now, in this post, you will learn how to convert Apple Music and get Rekordbox Apple Music files. Before starting, you need to download & install DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Just touch on the "Download" button above to finish the installation. Also, you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music files. And the songs could be played well on your computer. After then, let's begin.
- Step 1Load Apple Music songs to DRmare software
- Please double click the DRmare program icon on the desktop of your computer to launch it. Then you will see the main interface of the program. To import Apple Music files, you could click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program. In the pop-up window, you could select the songs and add them to the program interface. Once chosen the songs, the DRmare program will load and add them for you automatically.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Apple Music Rekordbox
- Launch the setting mode by touching on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the main interface. Then you could select an output audio format for your Apple Music Rekordbox from the list. You can select from MP3, WAV, and so on. Besides, you could personalize the sample rate, channel, bit rate and more. And then please remember to click "OK" to save your settings.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to Rekordbox
- Once all the settings are ready, then you could click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion. Just wait for it until the conversion process finishes. After that, all the Apple Music files are converted and stored on your computer. You can touch the "Converted" button to locate the converted Apple Music files on your PC.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Rekordbox
With DRmare Apple Music Converter, you had Apple Music for Rekordbox DJ. You can now get Rekordbox Apple Music work. There are two options for you to import Apple Music to Rekordbox. Now, let's see how to get Apple Music on Rekordbox as the steps shown below.
Step 1. Open Rekordbox program on your computer.
Step 2. Touch and highlight the 'Collection' button from the left side of Rekordbox.
Step 3. Locate and drag the converted Apple Music files to Rekordbox track window.
Step 4. Once added, Rekordbox will analyze the imported Apple Music files.
Step 5. Now you can use Apple Music with Rekordbox without any limit.
Step 1. Launch Rekordbox program from your computer.
Step 2. Click on 'File' option from the top menu bar.
Step 3. Choose 'Import' > 'Import Track/ Import Folder/ Import Playlist' from the list.
Step 4. In the pop-up window, find and locate the converted Apple Music folder. Then click 'OK' to import Apple Music to Rekordbox.
Step 5. After that, you can get Rekordbox Apple Music to use and mix.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert and Get Rekordbox Apple Music to Work
Here is a video guide on how to use DRmare Audio Converter to convert Apple Music to Rekordbox clearly. You can take a look at it and follow it to get Apple Music and Rekordbox to work.
Extra Tips: How to Export Apple Music Files from Rekordbox to USB Stick
Once finished mixing Apple Music with Rekordbox, you could export and save them to USB stick. Here let's check how to export Apple Music from Rekordbox DJ program.
Step 1. Plug the USB stick into your computer. Then make a new folder in the USB stick to save exported Apple Music files from Rekordbox.
Step 2. Move to the top of the screen of the Playlist. And then choose 'Export playlist' or 'Export tracks' option on Rekordbox.
Step 3. Select the name of the USB stick and the files will be transferred.
Step 4. At last, you can use Apple Music via USB stick on the devices supported USB stick.
You had learned how to import and use Apple Music with Rekordbox DJ from this post. With DRmare Audio Converter, you can get rid of DRM from Apple Music songs for Rekordbox. Also, you can convert Apple Music to plain audio files for use on other devices. What's more, it also supports converting iTunes music and Audible audiobooks without any issue. Just try it out and get Rekordbox Apple Music to run.