"I enjoy running and listening to music. Currently I have the TomTom Spark 3 which lets me import 500 MP3 or AAC songs. But I can't add my Apple Music tunes. That is a shame. I don't want to invest more on an extra Apple Watch. Is there another better way?" - Question from an online forum
If you are serious about running, music is an important part. It will motivate you to run farther and keep the resolution everyday. The good part of modern times is that streaming on-demand has become a new trend. We don't have to buy every media files separately, but enjoying different media files from streaming platforms online by paying a few bucks of subscription fee. Here I'd take Apple Music for example to show you how to import music to TomTom Spark 3 sport watch.
View also: How to Play Audiobooks on Fitbit
- Part 1. TomTom Spark 3 GPS Watch Review
- Part 2. What You Need to transfer DRM Music to TomTom Sports Watch
- Part 3. Store Apple Music on TomTom Spark
Part 1. TomTom Spark 3 Review - The Best Fitness Watch
TomTom is a Dutch company that produces navigation, action cameras, GPS fitness tools. It have introduced its own watches including Runner, Touch, Multi-Sport, Adventurer since 2011. It didn't get much attention from the public like the Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin until the latest Sport watch TomTom Spark 3 is released.
TomTom Spark 3 combines the features of on-wrist navigation, fitness tracking and music into one small body. It has multiple updates compared to impressive TomTom Spark range. Music feature is the best which supports to store up to 3GB of music without the need of connecting to a smartphone. The multiplesport mode allows the user to track not just running but all their workout data. Although the sleep tracking and day-to-day fitness features are still very basis, it could be a best GPS watch for beginners.
Part 2. What You Need to Remove DRM from Apple Music
With the DRM protection, the Apple Music M4P are not recognized by non-Apple device TomTom Spark 3. That is why you need to break the DRM schema first.
DRmare M4P Song Converter for Windows/Mac is an most nifty option to help you transfrom Apple Music to common formats. Easy, fast, high quality are the comments from all the customers. You won't waste any time on improving your music listening experience.
Top Features that Make Apple Music Stands Out
- It not only supports Apple Music, but also iTunes podcasts, Audible audiobooks, etc.
- Support all common audio format MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC and WAV
- Edit every tracks, preview the music in real time and keep all ID3 tags , metadata
- Batch converts Apple Music M4P to MP3 with up to 30X faster speed losslessly
DRmare software enables you to listen to Apple music on not only TomTom Spark 3, but also a lot of other devices like Samsung Gear, Fitbit Versa, Garmin GPS. The instruction is the same, you just need to turn Apple Music to common music files. Now let's see how it works.
- Step 1Import DRM music files
The most intuitive way is to drag & drop all your M4P Apple Music from iTunes to DRmare software main screen. Note: Please make sure you have already downloaded the Apple Music on your local computer first, else they won't be imported.
- Step 2Choose an output format as MP3 or AAC
- As of the time of writing, TomTom Spark 3 only supports the 2 most popular formats MP3 and AAC. So please just click the format icon and pick up either one you want. For the other parameters, you can keep them as default.
- Step 3Click "Convert" button
- Now you can select an output format and click "Convert" button from the bottom right. Your Apple Music will be transformed into common audio files that are recognized perfectly with your TomTom GPS watch.
Part 3. How to Upload Converted Apple Music to TomTom Spark 3
The music GPS watches can play both MP3 and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) files. You can put the converted music files back to iTunes or import them to Windows Media Player to be synced to your watch.
Step 1. Connect TomTom Spark 3 to your computer via an USB cable.
Step 2. The TomTom Sports Connect will open and check for updates, please wait a little while.
Step 3. On the Spots connect app, click "Music“ icon, it will scan all the songs and playlists from the WMP or iTunes on your computer. If your music files are from iTunes but they won't be detected, you can go to the settings of iTunes and enable the option to share XML library with third-party apps.
Step 4. Hover your mouse over a song or playlist and click "+" to add the music to your watch.
Step 5. Now you can enjoy any uploaded music on your TomTom Spark 3.
Leave a Comment