How to Get Apple Music Free Forever After Free Trial
In the streaming media area, Apple Music is a new platform. But it has some fantastic features, making it the fast-growing service with a highest rate. You can access to Beat 1 radio, exclusive songs, hand-made playlists, music videos, lyrics and so on. With 50 million music tracks, immerse yourself into music is easiest like never before.
So do you like Apple Music? And do you want to get Apple Music for free? If the answer are "yes", please just read on.
Part 1. Apple Music 3-Month Free Trial
Unlike other streaming services which offer free tier service with occasional ADs, Apple Music never has such an option and you have to subscribe to Apple Music to use it. The music sources offer free tier service include Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Unlimited and so on. But that doesn't mean you can't get Apple Music without paying. Actually it has an awesome 3-Month free trial.
How to Sign Up Apple Music Free Trial
You can sign up a free subscription from the Apple Music app for mobile devices on your iPhone, iPad Pro or iPod Touch. Or you can do that on iTunes with your Windows or Mac computer. Here is the instruction on how to do that on iTunes.
Step 1. Launch iTunes, select the "Music" category from the droplist on the top.
Step 2. Click "For You" tab menu, you will see the free trial offer and just click it.
Step 3. Choose the subscription type "Individual", "Family"， “College Student".
Step 4. Login with your existing Apple ID and password.
Step 5. Confirm your payment info, you will start to enjoy 3 months free streaming music service. And if you have the Verizon Unlimited Mobile Plan, you can enjoy the free service up to 6 months.
What Is Apple Music Subscription
When you sign up the free trial, it means you subscribe to the streaming service. It is free for 3 months. But after that, it will automatically charge you $9.99 every month without noticing you first. This is different from the items purchased from iTunes which you have the ownership. To avoid being charged, please set an alarm to cancel it before the free trial expires.
View also: Get Apple Music Free with Verizon Unlimited
Part 2. How to Get Free Apple Music Forever
With the Apple Music subscription, you can play the songs on many devices like iOS device, Android mobile phones.
But comparing to the iTunes songs, Apple Music is DRM protected. This means you don't have the ownership of the music and you can't copy and distribute them elsewhere for playback. When the free trial is stopped, all the downloaded songs and playlists will be lost in less than 1 minute. The only way is to keep the membership by spending recurring $9.99/month.
What is worse is that sometimes when you already paid for the subscription, you will still encounter some access limitation. For example, when you travel to some countries in Asia or Africa, the service maybe not available there and you can't listen to Apple Music offline.
So is there another way to get Apple Music subscription free forever? The answer is yes. When we say "Free", we mean it is free from any limitations and free of charge. Why not just get DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows/Mac to help you?
This is a shareware. It will cost you a few dollars but instead it will save you lots of time and money in the long run as it guarantees lossless quality and with 30X faster speed. If you don't care much about the output music quality, you can also try these top 5 free streaming audio recorders.
DRmare Apple Music Downloader
- A leading software to unprotect M4P songs with best output quality and 30X speed
- Convert DRM M4P to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV for any other media players
- Customize output songs with preview window, editing music has never been easier
- DRmare keeps adding value to the software with lifetime free update and support
That is very easy to turn Apple Music song free. No jailbreak needed. Just several steps to download Apple Music to your Mac.
- Step 1Import DRM M4P tracks
- In order to convert the DRM songs, you need to download them to your local computer with the membership subscription first. You may just sign up the free trial. And then drag and drop the songs to the DRmare software main screen.
- Step 2Select a new format
- M4P files are DRM protected. They will be lost the moment you cancel the subscription. So please just choose one format without DRM protection like the MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, FLAC.
- Step 3Convert all the songs
- There is not a limitation on the songs you can convert at a time. In theory, you can import thousands of songs to convert at a time. Just leave the computer to run by itself. When it is done, all the songs will become common files. Even you cancel the subscription, they won't disappear anymore.
- Video Tutorial
- To learn the tutorial in an easier way, you can also watch this video.
Part 3. Why This Method Is Great?
What do you think about this method to keep Apple Music M4P songs free forever? That is easy and convenient, right? The latest version DRmare software uses the advanced recording method to capture the songs losslessly without jailbreak or cracking. So it is completely legal. And with the acceleration technology, it will save you a lot of time too. What is the best part is that you don't need to spend any money on the subscription anymore.
But please note DRmare software is for personal use only and any commercial use is not allowed. Let's know if you have any more questions.