How to Add Audible Audiobooks to Spotify? Fixed!
It's known that there are audiobooks on the Spotify app for users. Yet if you get used to playing Audible audiobooks in your daily life, you should consider transferring the audiobooks on Audible to Spotify. As Audible audiobooks are formed in AA/AAX format, you can not load the audio books from Audible to Spotify directly. So is there any way for you to add Audible to Spotify? Here comes the answer. Just read this post to get it.
Part 1. How to Listen to Audible Books in Spotify
Can Audible books be listened to on Spotify? As for the specific format of the Audible audiobooks, you need to convert it to a common audio format. Only in this way can you send your favorite audiobooks from Audible to Spotify. DRmare Audio Converter is helpful to do the format conversion between Audible and Spotify. You can convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A and M4B so you can freely play them on Spotify.
What's more, the DRmare software offers you the converted audio files with no quality loss while running at 30X faster speed. The ID3 tags of the audiobooks will be preserved. You can also split the audiobooks into small segments. In the end, you can listen to Audible books without a subscription on Spotify and keep them forever.
DRmare Audio Converter for Audible Audiobooks
Part 2. Get Audible Books on Spotify - Detailed Steps
After you do the following steps with the DRmare Audio Converter, you can gain the converted Audible audiobooks.
- Step 1Add Audible audiobooks to DRmare Program
- Before you convert Audible audiobooks, please make sure that the iTunes app was authorized with your Audible account and the Audible books have been imported to the iTunes library. Then launch the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Click the first "Add Files" button to load the audiobooks. Or you can drag and drop them to the conversion window.
- Step 2Make Output Settings of Audible Audiobooks
- Hit the icon "Audio". Then you can see the six formats listed on the new window. Choose the one you want. Next, select the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate to get better quality of output audiobooks. Tap on the "Converted" button. You can reset the folder for exported Audible audio books. Press on the "Edit" icon on the uploaded audio files, you can select "Split by chapters" option > "Apply to all" to make auto-split command.
- Step 3Convert Audible Audiobooks for Spotify
- Click the "Convert" icon on the right of the bottom. You can download and play Audible audiobooks on your computer. What is worth mentioning is that you should use the converted audiobooks personally but not for business. If you use the free version of the DRmare Audio Converter, you can get one-third of the converted files. You are required to pay for the DRmare software to win a whole one.
- Step 4 Listen to Audible through Spotify
- Open the Spotify app. Hit the "Edit" option on the menu bar and "Preference" tab to reach a new window. Choose "Local Files" > "Add a Source" to upload Audible to Spotify. Then you can access the Audible audiobooks on Spotify with ease.
Part 3. Best Audible Audiobooks for Spotify
# 1. Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
What questions would a leader ask themselves or their partners? In this audiobook, John C. Maxwell selects 70 questions and inspires you to think about them. It gives listeners who want to develop themselves in their work a good guide.
# 2. May Cause Miracles
You will learn how to be free from fear with your faith and perseverance. Gabrielle Berstein has offered 40 effective ways for your incredible transformation. Miracles happen when you believe in them.
# 3. Becoming
In this audiobook, Michelle Obama, the former first lady of the United States, tells you her story of her success and disappointment. It inspires you to live a better life and feel the pride in our experience.
# 4. Women and Weight Loss Tamasha
In order to keep a good shape, what you should do? Rujuta Diwekar shows you the way to being healthy and fit. You can live a healthy lifestyle following the free audiobooks.
# 5. People Who Eat Darkness
Lucie Blackman, about 21 years of age, suddenly disappears into the darkness when he arrives in Tokyo. You will be shocked by the sad ending - Lucie is found buried in a cave. How could this happen? You can find that in this audiobook narrated by Simon Vance with the horror voice.
# 6. The Greatness Guide 2
How to make our life better? Robin Sharma introduces the ways to manage time, set goals and be a better man. It's believed that you will learn from the tips in the audiobook.