"I am not an audiobook die-hard fan, but I does need to listen to audiobooks sometimes. Usually the free site likes Overdrive, Librivox are good enough to help me. However, some books are not available there. Is it possible to buy audiobooks on Audible without a membership because I really don't want to pay for the extra subscription fee?"
The answer is a big yes. But Amazon is opted to promotion its subscription business model by offering 1 free credit every months. This means if you are a regular listener, it will save you a lot of money. But for non-premium users, the cost to buy audiobooks may be high. To save your money, here I will show you the top 3 ways to buy Audible audiobooks with big discounts.
View also: Get Spotify Premium Subscription for Free
- Part 1. Top 3 Ways to Purchase Audible Audiobooks without a Membership
- Part 2. Further Tips: Remove DRM from Audible Files to Listen without Account Limitation
Part 1. Best Ways to Get Audible Books without Recurring Payment
Audible Free Trial
Amazon wants more users to enter the audiobook world. If you are new to Audible, you will be able to enjoy 30 days free trial with 1 free credit to get an Audible audiobook for free. Please follow the steps.
Step 1. Visit Audible website to search and locate the audiobook you want.
Step 2. Click "Free with 30-day trial" button, it will prompt you to sign in. You may login with your Amazon account or create a new one.
Step 3. If your account is already have a credit card, you will get the 1 free credit to complete the order successfully. Else please input your credit card info and click the button "Start free trial" to complete the process.
Step 4. After buying, your book should show up on the library. You can download it to listen on Windows Media Player, iTunes or Audible app.
Step 5. Finally please don't forget to unsubscribe the 30 days free trial before it expires to avoid any subscription recurring payment.
Special Daily Deals
To thank the support of customers, Audible offer 1 popular audiobook at an extremely low price everyday. These books may not be interesting for everyone, but if you keep paying attention, you should find some books you really like.
Step 1. Go to the Audible desktop website and navigate to the "Daily Deal" section to find the book which is on sale.
Step 2. If you are satisfied with the Audible file, you can click "Buy" button to buy it at the lowest discount price.
Step 3. Else if you don't like the book, don't worry, you can also sign up the daily deal newsletter by go to to "Account info" > "Notifications" > "Daily Deal" and input your email address. After that, you will get the notification everyday by email.
Step 4. When a book you want is on sale, you can simply click the link from your email to buy it before it is expired.
If you also enjoy Amazon eBooks, then this deal works best for you. Whispersync is a service which allows you to Sync your eBooks with the related audiobooks automatically so that you can keep switching between reading and listening while keeping track of your last reading or listening history. What is even better is that, Amazon offer huge deals to buy the bundle. Sometimes the price to buy the bundle is even lower than you buy either one separately.
If you have already buy the eBook or audiobook separately, you can simply go back to the Audible or Amazon website to find the related Whispersync counterpart and buy it directly. Else if you haven't buy either yet, you can go to the Amazon Matchmaker page to search the bundle of eBook and audiobook and buy both together.
Note: Not all kinds of eBooks come with the audio version, but audiobook is definitely the future, so more and more Audible files are coming out. You can keep an eye to check it again in future if unfortunately you can't find it.
View also: How to Download Free iTunes Videos
Part 2. More Tips: Enhance Audible Audiobooks Listening Experience
Above are the top tips to buy Audible audiobooks without subscription. By buying Audible books through these deals, you should save big money on the audiobook cost and you don't need to worrying about wasting the recurring subscription fee.
By the way, there is inconvenience many users may have gone through that all the Audible files are required to authorized with the account name and password before they can listening to them due to the DRM protection. If you forget your Audible account name or password, you will lose the privilege to enjoy the books completely. So what now?
Please rest assured. DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter for Mac/Windows is here to help. It is equipped with the latest technology to decrypt Audible AA/AAX files while keeping the original chapters, metadata. The converting speed could reach up to 99X faster compared to the other tools in the market. After removing DRM, you can play them freely on much more devices such as car GPS, MP3 player and so on.
View also: Top 3 Free DRM Removal Software
DRmare AA/AAX File Converter
- Crack DRM from Audible AA/AAX files, iTunes audiobooks and common audio files
- Batch convert AA/AAX files to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, M4B at 99X faster speed
- Split large audiobook files into small chapter/hour/minute/second and so on
- DRmare keep improving the software, more features will be added as time goes on
Audible files are in special formats AA/AAX. Compared to the common formats, AA/AAX are not as popular as MP3. Now let's me show you how to transcode the Audible formats.
- Step 1Load AA/AAX books
- Before starting, please make sure you have already prepare your audiobooks already. If not, please simply use the Audible Manager on Windows or iTunes on Mac to download them. After that, you can click the two buttons from the bottom left to import your Audible books from iTunes library or computer folder. Of course, you can drag and drop to add them too.
- Step 2Select output audio format
- DRmare offers several options for you to select the output format. You can pick up the one according to your requirements. If you'd like to play the output file on any devices or you want to split the files by chapters, then MP3 is the best format doubtlessly. If you'd like to keep the original chapters, then you can choose the output format as M4A or M4B. If you'd like to keep lossless quality, then please choose FLAC or WAV.
- Step 3Convert AA/AAX audiobooks
- Finally, you can choose the output folder and click "Convert" button to get rid of any DRM protection from your Audible books. You will locate the files on the folder you specified. To make it better to manage your files, you can also choose the option to archive files by album/playlist before converting.
To sum up, this tips to buy Audible without membership works great for users who who only listen to audiobooks time from time. But if you are a regular user who consumes a lot of books, obviously subscribing to the Audible subscription is better for its multiple benefits and discounts. Regarding the DRM protection, in may option, everyone who like to enhance the listening experience should take a look at the tips to remove it. What do you think about these tips? Isn't it great to enjoy Audible audiobooks without account limitation/membership?
Leave a Comment