"Can you play Audible books on Samsung Gear S3?" Yes, you can play the Audible books on your Gear watch with your phone. But can you listen to Audible books on Gear S3 without your phone while running? The answer may disappoint you.
For people who are using Samsung Gear watch, you should note that currently there is no Audible app for Gear S3. Besides, Audible audiobooks are protected by the copyright technology which won't allow us to use the books on other platforms. Thus, it is difficult to play Audible audios on Gear S3. But what if you want to do that while running without bringing your phone. Is there a workaround to fix this issue?
Sure! In this post, we are going to show a practical tip for you to get audiobooks from Audible for Samsung Gear S3 and then play Audible books on Samsung Gear S3 with ease. Now let's check it out and see how to do.
- Part 1. Tip to Get Audible Books on Gear S3
- Part 2. Convert Books from Audible for Samsung Gear S3
- Part 3. Connect Samsung Gear S3 to Audible Audiobooks
Part 1. Play Audible Books on Samsung Gear S3 without Phone
From the beginning, we had known the reason why we can't play audiobooks from Audible on Samsung Gear S3. Now, we could start to make it. Before that, you need to find a tool to remove the right protection from Audible audiobooks first.
In this case, DRmare Audiobook Converter is highly recommended. It is a program designed to get rid of the protection of Audible audiobooks. You can use it to convert any Audible books like AAX or AA to MP3, FLAC, AAC, or other formats that Samsung Gear S3 watch supported.
What's more, this smart program can keep original quality of Audible audiobooks after converting. That means you can get and enjoy the same audios. And it can preserve full ID3 tags, chapters, etc. so that you can manage them easily.
DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter
- Rip DRM from Audible audiobooks, iTunes songs and Apple Music
- Convert Audible AA/ AAX to WAV, AAC, MP3, FLAC, etc.
- Keep original audio quality and ID3 tags, chapters after conversion
- Easy-to-use and run at up to 30X faster conversion speed
Part 2. Convert Audible Books for Gear S3 Watch
Here you could download the free trial version of DRmare Audiobook Converter on your computer. Then follow the guidance below to see how it works. Now let's step to convert Audible audiobooks for Samsung Gear S3.
- Step 1Load Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Please launch DRmare Audiobook Converter on your PC. And it will open the iTunes app automatically. To import the Audible audiobooks to DRmare, you could click on the 'Add' button from the bottom left corner of DRmare main screen. Then you could choose the audio files you like for converting. Or you can locate the audiobooks files on your computer and drag them to DRmare program directly.
- Step 2Define output settings
- When all the Audible audiobooks are loaded to DRmare successfully, then you can hit on the 'format' icon at the bottom right corner. In the Format Setting window, you can select the output audio format as MP3, M4A, AAC, or other you like. And you can customize the codec, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. If you want to keep the lossless audio quality of Audible audiobooks, you could check the option of 'Keep lossless quality (AA, AAX)'.
- Step 3Convert Audible books for Gear S3
- After the setting, you could press on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right to start converting Audible AA/AAX audiobooks. Just wait for a while until the conversion finishes. After then, you can get the converted Audible books on your computer.
- Step 4Transfer Audible books to your phone
- As you had got the converted Audible audiobooks onto your computer, now you could link your Android phone to your computer and start to transfer the audio files to your phone via the USB cable.
Part 3. How to Put and Play Audible Books on Samsung Gear S3
Now, you can put Audible book on Samsung Gear S3 for listening without carrying your phone. Let's see how to sync the converted Audible audiobooks to Gear S3 for using as below.
Step 1. Please download and install Samsung Gear app on your phone. If you had installed it, then you could skip this step.
Step 2. Open the Samsung Gear app on your phone and make sure that your Gear is connected to your phone.
Step 3. Go to the 'Settings' window and choose the 'Send content to Gear' option.
Step 4. Hit on 'Select tracks' to find and choose the converted Audible audiobooks files you want to add from your phone. Then touch on 'DONE' and the audio files will show in the 'Music player' on the Gear.
Step 5. On Gear app's screen, please tap on the 'Music player' to locate the imported Audible audiobooks. Then click the 'Player' to play Audible books on Samsung Gear S3 without phone.
Leave a Comment